Page 4 of 65 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    No point arguing with an idiot...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Since running someone over has never quite made it to my bucket list could people in car parks PLEASE use common sense and not walk behind my car casually when i am in the middle of reversing?!

I get that people have right of way but like common sense should tell you that if a car is backing up you don't walk directly behind it nochalantly ffs.

(ok that was more than one line, sorry! )

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by laurea View Post
    Since running someone over has never quite made it to my bucket list could people in car parks PLEASE use common sense and not walk behind my car casually when i am in the middle of reversing?!

I get that people have right of way but like common sense should tell you that if a car is backing up you don't walk directly behind it nochalantly ffs.

(ok that was more than one line, sorry! )
    I agree... I know who would come off better if it was car vs human... I hate it, more so when you're nearly out and they have the Nerve to yell at you!?! Umm hello I was already moving...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Chocolate All Gone Now For This Useful Post:

laurea  (01-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    F U work. The guy who started 3 months go is on 12k MORE than me and you reckon 5% is gonna cut it? Get real!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Okay... Was coming in with one, but thanks to family I have two vents

1) thankyou old lady who pushed passed me to leave the lift whilst I was holding on to my pregnant belly. I knew people where rude, but you have just gone above and beyond...

2) dear aunt, we have different views on life - that's fact. Please keep you bigot opinions OFF my Facebook, you don't have to comment, you don't even have to be my friend *shock horror*

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Chocolate All Gone Now For This Useful Post:

laurea  (01-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by laurea; 07-02-2012 at 12:59.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Got everything I need to make a Carrot Cake.. realise I have no grater...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Your loss, not mine.. Im done.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I dont think its fair that you get to go play stupid models with your stupid moron friends 3 nights per week and thus not see our son 4 days and 3 nights per week, where the hell is my 3 nights per week to do whatever I want with my friends?

I dont think its fair that you see our son for like 4 hours per week (maybe 10 if I am lucky)
    I dont think its fair that I am the one who does EVERY single night shift and has done since ds was born (20 months ago)

I know its not fair that if I dared say this to you you'd just chuck a wobbly fit and storm off again not seeing our son that day.

Grr I wish you would just grow up and realise you have a FAMILY that is ment to come first, why is it I know you would ALWAYS choose your stupid ****ing games over ds and I, he is not going to be little forever and some day my dear he will not idolise you like he does and when that time comes maybe you will see what you missed all those times you sat in front of that computer or gamed with your friends (like his first crawling, his first steps, all the cute things he does, the cuddles in the morning and again before bed, the beautiful little man he is growing to be despite you)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Dear Body,

3:30am is NOT an appropriate wake up time. It might be wake up and pee time, but then 3:35 should be back to sleep time.

You've done this to me for about a month now and I am seriously over it. Please go back to sleep. I am exhausted. At 32 weeks pregnant, 6 hours sleep a night is NOT enough. Especially with an active 2yo to look after.

Thank you

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Californication For This Useful Post:

Laydeebugxxx  (20-07-2012)