Closed Thread
Page 31 of 68 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
    Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'm so sick of you thinking I'm only doing something because you are. I don't live my life to be your carbon copy, you narcissistic mole!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm sick of this TTC bullshxxt my dd was conceived while on pill (low dose/headache tablets) my ds was first month off pill and now it's been a year and still nothing

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am so ******* sick and tired of making all the effort with il's. They're always 'busy' or when we do visit mil makes us feel totally unwelcome, and talks about how she wanted to leave the house before we hot there. A big F you!! You can drive nearly half hour out of your way to see other people but can't stop in for a quick coffee EVER when we live literally a 2 minute drive from your work.
    I now officially give up trying, so dot complain when you barely see your grandchildren!

Thanks
    Reviews
    So over these false labour starts!! Waking up with contractions that end in nothing the last two nights is doing my head in!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimeMummy2012 View Post
    I'm sick of peeing on a stick to see if I'm ovulating. I'm sick of having s3x according to a schedule. It's mechanical and downright ridiculous. I'm tired of feeling the symptoms because they're so hard to ignore. They are right there in my face and it's hard not to feel hopeful when I feel nausea all day long and suddenly I can't eat chocolate when I'm supposed to love chocolate. I'm tired of this and I don't want to do it anymore. I just want my baby. Why can't you give us our baby?
    Hope you get your baby soon xo
    I went through the same thing and it drove me insane! I hated having to schedule time to be intimate with my husband. Also hated dr asking every month if we were doing it.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to hoping28 For This Useful Post:

FirstTimeMummy2012  (30-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hubby, thankyou for making me feel like sh1t.
    Thankyou for controlling what I can and can't do.

Thanks
    Reviews
    F you, u try to get back into our lives now. Been how long? Missed how many milestones of dd what about Christmas her birthday you didn't give a **** then do don't try now!!!!!
    So over it we are so happy now and don't need u to ruin it! Stay away

Thanks
    Reviews
    You know it's been a tough day at home when you envy your partner's 30 minute 'peace and quiet' train commute!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    Those red and blue flashing light and that siren is not there for fun, It's a ambulance trying to save someone's life, so why is it hard is it get out of the way. Blocking it path for a whole set of lights change makes you a idiot not a cool dude.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by wantmore View Post
    F you, u try to get back into our lives now. Been how long? Missed how many milestones of dd what about Christmas her birthday you didn't give a **** then do don't try now!!!!! So over it we are so happy now and don't need u to ruin it! Stay away
    :surprise:im dreading this might happen to my lil family too!i hope that they stay away and you keep your happiness!