Closed Thread
Page 28 of 68 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast
    Rutabaga is offline Getting it together, one day at a time.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Dear boss, I told you we were going through ivf as a courtesy. I can deal with your jokey remarks and completely ignorant advice, it's water off a ducks back. Having nearly complete strangers asking if I'm pregnant yet during a meeting is just too effing much!! What the hell happened to privacy?!

Thanks
    Reviews
    You cannot seriously be so self-centered and petty to think that 15+ statuses from different people about the irrelevancy of daily problems when others are so unfortunate are aimed at you, REALLY?
    And then to inbox "bite me" and de-friend the people over it.
    You're a mother, and the physical age of an adult... Surely you could act it, use some common sense and realize there's something really heavy and horrific going down for the people around you. You're acting like your 3 month old baby.
    AAAAAAARRRRRGH!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Dear DH,

Yes it's wonderful that you want us to take a small overseas trip and I'm totally excited about it BUT do not for the millionth time, ask me to look up places to go and then shoot down every where that I suggest! Hawaii is a great destination for a week holiday It is ridiculous to me that Hawaii is out because you think we should do NY, LA and Miami while we are there so suddenly it's a waste and we have to find somewhere else. It irks me something chronic that you have this obsession with wasting! I love you but right now I am PEEVED!

Ok I feel better .. I know it's not really that vital comared to what some of you are going through but I needed to vent anyways ..

Thanks
    Reviews
    DH, please remember you are the only person I have to talk to when I'm feeling sh!tty. Don't come over to try and dtd, realise I'm upset and say 'well, I can't make love to someone who is crying'. It really isn't going to guilt trip me into pretending I feel fine just so you can get off! You need to get over your phobia of people crying - not sure I'm going to cope well with your issues as my pregnancy progresses

Sent from my HTC One X using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    DH, please remember you are the only person I have to talk to when I'm feeling sh!tty. Don't come over to try and dtd, realise I'm upset and say 'well, I can't make love to someone who is crying'. It really isn't going to guilt trip me into pretending I feel fine just so you can get off! You need to get over your phobia of people crying - not sure I'm going to cope well with your issues as my pregnancy progresses

Thanks
    Reviews
    Please, I hope you mean well BUT telling me over and over how my new cousin was 1.1kga heavier than my daughter born last Friday is getting to me.
    I feel like a failure because she was smaller than my other two, I don't need you rubbing it in that my uncles new bub is bigger.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks for 'watching' the kids while I had a nap DP. Can't say waking up to the dogs bed full of wipes, a nursery floor covered in cereal and the play and lounge rooms trashed is relaxing!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Where is DD1s red book!?!

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Stop playing in the freaking potting mix and tipping it on your brothers and sisters head and for the love of god don't come inside covered in potting mix!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Stop using me as your ****ing scapegoat!! Oh and an email patronising and lecturing me is jusy gunna **** me off more!!