Closed Thread
Page 23 of 68 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    You'd go that far not to have another child. Are you serious? That hurts me more then you realise!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Really DS... I give in, after an hour of "Bubble Guppies" I give up... Let's just watch tv... Hey who cares I haven't slept...
    Dh thanks for your support...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I just want one solid sleep with a sleep in! is that too much to ask? apparently so

Thanks
    Reviews
    Seriously.. Can you ever think about offering your son food or changing his nappy without me having to tell you?? I know I do it all day, but that's why I wrote down his routine for anyone else that may watch him (including you!) You weren't happy about that but atleast you'd know when to feed him, change him & put him down for a nap...?!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just because you want to kick a stupid ball around an oval does not give you the right to charge me and DH $14 to walk our dog in the only off leash area near us every fu(king weekend!!! Grrrrrr

~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    If you empty the ice tray, fill it. If you use the last sheet on the toilet roll, replace it, don't just start a new roll and leave 2 sheets on the old one.. seriously, wtf?
    And leaving one measly mouthful of drink in the bottle because you're too lazy to throw it out doesn't mean you're being curteous. What am I supposed to do with one sip?
    If you do a load of washing, take it out and hang it up, don't just leave it sitting there wet in the washer for me to re-wash 2 days later.
    If you use a cup/plate etc, how hard is it to rinse it? Not even asking you to wash it, just rinse it, at least, so your gigantic chocolate milks in big milkshake cups doesn't sit there festering away!
    Public people: Can you guys wait for the passengers to get off the train/elevator before barging in?
    And can you not choose the seat beside me in an almost empty carriage and proceed to blow your nose (and by blow I mean extracting every ounce of fluid in you) for 5 long minutes. Oh, and lady, just because you have a tissue doesn't mean it's not picking. Yuck.

Sorry, was longer than 1 line!! Vent over

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ~Marigold~ For This Useful Post:

blissfulfairy  (24-04-2012)

LifeInShadesOfGrey is offline Just a little bit silly :)
    Winner 2012 - Best Username
    Thanks
    Reviews
    When we are out to a BBQ with family and friends and our DD needs changing, yet the only place she can be changed is on the floor, to which I would rather not change her as I am in a skirt and dont want to flash the world and scare everyone. When I ask you politely if you would change her, dont sit there with a fizzling stupid blank look on your face, mouth open and eyes vacant, like a total moron, just because you dont want to do it. To the point when my near 80yr old nan says she will (which I did anyway, I didnt want her doing it).

I know this is more then 1 line, but I'm sick and tired of your selfish pig attitude!!!! You are driving me insane with your arrogance.

Thanks
    Reviews
    RIP Spike :-(
    Last edited by Chocolate All Gone Now; 21-04-2012 at 17:44.

FearlessLeader is offline Winner 2013 - Most Memorable Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Stop asking what's wrong! I'm pregnant. I'm tired and queasy and hormonal. That's what's effing wrong!

ETA oops just got an apology and an offer to go buy me icecream

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710a using BubHub
    Last edited by FearlessLeader; 21-04-2012 at 19:10.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to FearlessLeader For This Useful Post:

Laydeebugxxx  (20-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    you can blackmail me or you like.you just want an excuse for being an alcoholic.and guess what i dont need you to come see my friends tomorrow im a big girl very capable of driving there with the girls on my own.oh.and all your stuff is out the front.good luck with that.

Sent from my GT-S5660V using BubHub