+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    bunkx is offline Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wannaBamumma View Post
    Oh my god!!!! I just watched the last ep!! I agree with the pp who said deb will be blinded by her 'love' .... I can't wait for the next season!!!! Aren't they together in real life?
    i think they were married but seperated now

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    I don't want Deb and Dexter together either. Gross. I don't care about IRL... but on the show... I don't care if they're only adopted, they grew up as brother and sister... I don't want to watch some incestuous relationship develop between them.

Am keen to see what happens now that she's witnessed him killing though!

Zombie_eyes is offline Formerly Diamondeyes
    Winner 2012 - Biggest Computer Nerd
    Winner 2013/14 - Funniest Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I finished it a while ago, i have mixed emotions about the season, certain things like him driving crazily shooting a gun out the window was the stupidest thing ive seen... The fact that Professor gellar was dead all along was a stupid twist as well in my opinion.

Cant wait to see how deb reacts.

Fave season without a doubt was the first. I loved the ice truck killer.

Am missing rita and the kids quite a bit tho...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I watched too- i think he will somehow convince Deb it was a once off killing because he tried to kill Harrison and her?
    what's every one think about Louis?? I'm thinking dexters brothers son ???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ending was a shocker - didn'tsee that coming!!!!
    Can't wait for next season!!!
    I don't think he will hook up with Deb in a romantic way but in a dark way it would be cool to combine forces!!!!

I still think they neef to throw a female serial killer into the mix! Yes - I know I'm twisted!!! Lmao but they can't just be male?!?!

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

6. The Following User Says Thank You to CrissyG For This Useful Post:

laurea  (28-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think they've already done the female killer thing sufficiently with Lumen. I think next season will be about Dexter trying to keep everything from Deb, and he will try to silence her with a physical relationship. I think it will be harder for Dexter to keep his secret with Louis stalker Dexter... Season 8 is the final and (the rest is in white...rumour about lead character death...) I read that Dexter will kills Deb as she finds out about him being the Bay Harbour Butcher and wants to turn him in but the first rule of the code is to not get caught...although this is not from anything credible...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Elijahs Mum View Post
    I watched too- i think he will somehow convince Deb it was a once off killing because he tried to kill Harrison and her?
    what's every one think about Louis?? I'm thinking dexters brothers son ???
    I agree!! The lab intern is definitely up to something! I keep forgetting his name! Why did he send that hand from the ice truck killer to dexter? I think he's the next 'twist' in the story.
    I hated when Harrison was found after the trinity killer got to Rita. That scene was horrible

I forgot who wrote it but I agree with not liking the scene where he is all reckless, shooting at stuff and he sleeps with that woman at the service station!
    I didn't like that dexter!! I spose they need to make him live up to the 'serial killer' name by doing something crazy though huh?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I agree about the lab intern

Thanks
    Reviews
    I haven't read the books so the ending was a surprise for me. But I hate the Deb crush thing and I thought this was one of the weaker seasons, much as I love all the actors ( esp Almos, due to his Battlestar Galactica work). Best season so far has been Trinity, with a terrific performance from John Lithgow. Rita's death was such a shock!

Opinionated is offline Winner 2009 - Best Avatar
    You know you love me.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fionaalice View Post
    I've seen it! I hate it when a season comes to an end .... Now the wait til the next one!
    Opinionated - I have been interested in the books, are they good? What is the first one called?
    The books are different to the show. For a start, they killed off one of the shows characters early on in the books (which I think was a good move). Also, the dark passenger is explored a lot more in the books, as is Dexter's relationship with Aster and Cody (Rita's kids) who after their early life have dark passengers of their own. I quite like the story in the books, although some of the writing styke annoys me. They are worth reading, but if you do, don't expect the same storylines that you have seen in the show. I think book one is Darkly Dreaming Dexter. If you wiki the author Jeff Lindsay, it will list all his books in order there.