I am sorry to crash this section when I haven't yet been confirmed to have PCOS, but I was wondering if anyone has been in similar circumstances to me?
We've been TTC for 14 months with no luck, and have just been to our GP to get the investigative ball rolling.
The GP thinks I probably have PCOS ... but I don't have any typical symptoms.
- I am on the border of being underweight
- I don't have excessive hair growth
- I don't suffer from acne
- I don't have any skin discoloration
- I have regular periods
- I get +opks every month, and I used to temp chart and saw a sustained thermal shift every month I did this
- My periods are just a normal flow, with little to no pain (the cramps have never been bad enough for me to react to them - they just feel like I need to pop off *sorry for the TMI*)
I've had blood taken today to test just about everything under the sun, and I have to go next week for ultrasounds.
I'm just wondering whether anybody has ever not had any of the symptoms, but still had PCOS? My GP seems pretty sure that's what it is. She said her reasoning was that my cycles vary from 29 days to 35 days, and apparently that's not normal?
An help or advice or similar experiences would be much appreciated!