Indiana, Montana and Dakota are a few of my favourites.
My daughter is Ava. Other names we considered were Lila, Audrey, Ruby, Esther, Nora, Edie, Grace.
Our girls list:
Lilah / Lyla (I like Lilah, dh likes Lyla)
Amelia / Melia
Tara / Zara
I love Imogen and for some reason today (my fave changes every day) I am liking Pheonix for a girl. Is that weird?
Good luck choosing, i find girls names hard too!
Mummy & Daddy - expanding our family! Our little man born April 2011 and now expecting another munchkin in August 2012! Loving it!!!!!
my dd is Emma Chelsea, We also liked Savannah Paige , Emily rose, Mikayla Evan, Eden Piper.
If this bubs is a girl my number one pick is Blair, DP's pick is Lilith... lets hope its a boy lol.
Other girls names I like are:
* Nancy (haha yep I love the show weeds, and also think its a cute and not over-used traditional name )
* Nina and Monica, again real names that arent used much these days and are cute!
* Summer, Shelley and Sunny, I grew up in a little coastal town and names like these make me think of lush summer days
* Clover - yeah ok showing my hippy side now, but whatevs, I like it! (DP hates it though, absolutely no way in hell am i ever going to be able to use it )
* Lisbeth - I love it, but too similar to my name
* Jolie - I hate the actress, but its not even her real surname, and it means love in french, how cute!
* Hunter, Elliot/te - yes i like them for a girl, and yep DP hates them lol
* Odessa/Odette - LOVE these names, DP isnt convinced
My dd is Lilly
I feel this one is a girl
These are my favourites
Dh said he is ok with all them but not Ella for some reason lol
I love.. Xanthe, Allirah, Nevaeh, Adeline, Anya, Annika, Isabella, Suzannah, Marnie,
my dd is Amity Isla-Ann (Ann is a family name) next dd if we have one will prob be Xanthe.
Pregnant for the first-time?
Not sure where to start? We can help!
Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!