Jabbing Away
    Greenapple - puregon 12th Feb start - scan on the 17th February
    Hope2487 - Jabbing 9th Feb - Scan on the 17th February
    Gstef - started Jabbing 13th Feb

Egg Pick Up

Transfer

2WW

BFP

Last edited by Hope2487; 14-02-2012 at 17:38. Reason: Oops sorry loveabug copied the older roll call!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi all just wanted to see how all the pill popping and the jabbing is going?

March is nearly here

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Love - jabbing is going OK, first 2 days I was so sickly feeling from it, I ended up sleeping straight after then waking up so hungry I stuffed my face! Day 3 isn't as bad but I still felt weird... Still kinda feels so surreal that we are doing another cycle but at the same time my mind is geared negatively and I don't feel that this cycle will work, where as DP is adamant that it will work and we will be having twins. I guess our thoughts on this cycle aren't matching at the time being! Friday is scan day for me so just jabbing away happily (not) until then! How are you feeling?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies!!

not much of an update for me. As usual.... Waiting!!

On the Pill at the moment (and getting every negative side effect possible boo). But at least it's another step fwd!!!

AF due around 26th Feb. Due to start injections CD2-3 post appt with Dr. Starting to get nervous now.

How are you all going??

Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls!!

Dancing - Hows the pill going? Hope the side effects have subsided for you!

GreenApple - Oh Im sorry to hear you are feeling negative! What is making you feel that way? Dh is right, keep positive - worrying gives you something to do, but doesnt get you anywhere.. Chin up hun! Its only the beginning, when do you have a scan? Haha thats so cute of your mum to be that excited!!

Loveabug - Hows it going lovely?

Gstef - Welcome hun!!! How are you feeling on Puregon going? Ive never had that, only Gonal-f.. Whats the difference? Our story isnt really exciting, bacially MFI, first cycle was crappola! none to freeze, now on dhea for nearly 4 months and will be going again very soon! and you?

Bubs4kylee- HOws Bali! Verrrrry Jealous!! haha

Hi to anyone I have missed!

AFM - Thank you so much girls for your kind words, I am feeling much better today, I knew I would - just gets me down from time to time that something so simple wont happen for us... annoys me that junkies, addicts etc can fall just like that and here I am trying and trying, eating healthy, stopping all the enjoyable things ie; coffee But a new day! and new positive thoughts!

Emailed Fs last night and asked him if I should up q10 in the last weeks before we cycle, he replied with 600mg!! So dh and I are upping it alright! haha. So girls jump on it if you want! haha. Hoping it will make a diff but I do know that of course it takes 90 days for new sperm etc..

Im really anxious to know how I will go as fs is upping my dose to I think 220 or 250 GOnal, last cycle I was on 200 but was a dismil result.. Also been on dhea and royal jelly for the last four months and had a clean out for endo in Nov.. so I really am hoping that it pays off and we arent disappointed again... I feel a BFP is so close.. just reachable..

Anywho, Im getting side tracked with Packed to the Rafters (which I am silently addicted to! haha)

Enjoy your nights gorgeous girls!

X

6. The Following User Says Thank You to jessesgirl For This Useful Post:

GStef  (20-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all!! ..... Im on 300mg of puregon and just did jab no 2. not feeling to bad so far and Fingers crossed that doesn't change!! xx

Me:
    Last edited by GStef; 14-02-2012 at 21:24.

Thanks
    Reviews
    ladies!

Hope everyone is having a good week so far whether its tablet taking, injecting or practicing their patience! Sorry this is short just dropping in before our one day late valentines dinner
    I started my orgalutran last night and wondered if anyone who has cycled before has ever had issues after injecting? I broke out in a huge red rash around the injection site and have had one big (about the size of 1.5 50c pieces) welt over where I injected last night? I called my FN and she said it was a "normal side effect" but damn it hurt.
    Still feeling sick and tired but only two sleeps til my first scan,
    Hope everyone is doing well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi! I'm about to start my very first IVF cycle, AF is due tomorrow which is when I'll start jabbing! I just picked up the meds, walked all the way back to the car just staring at the amount of it all! Umm, I'm seeing Dr Watkins down at TasIVF and he seems nice, all the staff do so it's feeling good. He's starting me on 125i/us of Puregon and then Orgalutran from day 5. AF had better be on time!

I'm sort of straddling this and the Feb thread because I'm not really sure which one to be in! My OPU will ideally be on the 28th and the ET a few days after that in early March so I guess I'll just flit between the two!

So hi! I'm totally pumped and ready to get pregnant!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies.. Well march will see me have my 2nd cycle.. Sadly our first cycle in Jan/feb was a BFN

But onwards and upwards to cycle 2

Can I be updated to being on the pill? I start sniffing on Feb 20 and stop taking pill on 26th feb. we will be looking at EPU somewhere around 19th march (though that's actually when next AF would be due so not sure if they've got that right.. Have my down-reg scan and blood test on Friday 2nd

Feeling hopeful but very very realistic this time as I was pretty devastated with my BFn - AF came 3 days early.. FS has recommended putting 2 embryos in. so scared at the thought of twins but hoping that maybe 1 will attach

Good luck to us all xo
    Last edited by jeb8303; 15-02-2012 at 17:56.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hope2487 View Post
    ladies!

Hope everyone is having a good week so far whether its tablet taking, injecting or practicing their patience! Sorry this is short just dropping in before our one day late valentines dinner
    I started my orgalutran last night and wondered if anyone who has cycled before has ever had issues after injecting? I broke out in a huge red rash around the injection site and have had one big (about the size of 1.5 50c pieces) welt over where I injected last night? I called my FN and she said it was a "normal side effect" but damn it hurt.
    Still feeling sick and tired but only two sleeps til my first scan,
    Hope everyone is doing well
    Hi hope!

Yes I know that sting all too well! It is a normal side effect.. Try icing it a few mins before you inject that seems to help and change the spot you do it each time.

Sending you baby dust lovely!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to jessesgirl For This Useful Post:

Hope2487  (16-02-2012)