+ Reply to Thread
Page 85 of 86 FirstFirst ... 357583848586 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Peoniesarepretty: yeah I know fever is no good. Maybe I did catch a bug in hospital. Temp was 38 at night but luckily normal now in the morning. I'll keep an eye on it and go to local GP if necessary. Hopefully it won't flare up again. I'm gonna be a couch potato all day

Mary

Thanks
    Reviews
    How are you going today Mary?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Peoniesarepretty: Thanks, I am alot better. The temperature seems to have gone quickly thank goodness. I took regular panadols, that seemed to help. Feeling good apart from real sore ovaries still due to the large cysts. But that's prob not going to go away any time soon. At least it's not the horrific pain that landed me in hospital, really hope it doesn't flare up again. Seeing my OB on Thurs so will see what he says. He did say he might organize a 10 week scan to keep an eye on the cysts. I'm 8wk 1 day today!! How are you going??

Mary

Thanks
    Reviews
    Glad you're feeling better Mary, and that the temp has gone down. Will the cysts go away on their own, or will something have to be done about them?

I'm good. Haven't had any more red blood since Thurs evening, Fri was just some brown spotting & really nothing since then. Or maybe the odd tiny beige-tinged spot, but that is it. Yay! AND, my BT from this morning was good. HCG 2159 & prog 44.

They're humouring me on the scan thing, to rule out ectopic ... and that is tomorrow! I can't believe it's so soon. Hopefully they can see something.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Peoniesarepretty: Yayyy I am sooo happy and excited for you, great blood test results! Fingers crossed the scan goes well tomorrow. Just note that it's prob still very early for you, about 4 weeks right?? They will hopefully see a gestational sac but prob nothing else so don't get disheartened. Main thing is its not ectopic of course. I'll be thinking of you tomorrow let us know how you go.

AFM: it's just a waiting game with these cysts and a matter of monitoring them. When hormone levels decrease in second trimester they hopefully will go away on their own and be reabsorbed by the body. But they may still grow more in coming weeks and cause alot of pain. Depends in how big they get will determine whether they need to surgically fix it in the second trimester. They won't operate in first trimester as too dangerous for bubs. I hope I can avoid surgery. It is very sore and I'll just be happy not to land in hospital again. Real nuisance as its not letting me enjoy the pregnancy and the hormones don't let the ovaries calm down. I feel the pain escalating again esp today since getting out of hospital so will tell OB on Thurs when I see him. Work is a real worry cause I'm having such a turbulent first trimester and taking so many sick days! They are very good about it but I feel terrible about it. And I'm a scared it's not getting better.
    Mary

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'll be 6 weeks on Thurs. Yeah, not expecting to see much except to verify that the sac is in the right place really. Maybe they'll then do another one in another week or so to see more.

Those cysts sound awful! Is it the HCG that is the irritant for them? That should start to decrease soon. I really hope the pain settles down & you can enjoy your pregnancy more!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Peoniesarepretty: yeah our first scan was 6wk 5 days and apart from the sac we only JUST managed to see a tiny embryo in the corner and the heartbeat. It was difficult to see! Yes it's the HCG and progesterone levels causing the cysts in the ovaries and then not letting the ovaries settle down. Very painful

Many

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls!

Off for transfer this morning.. We're to be 2 transferred but one didn't survive.. So we have our lucky last!

Pls pray this is the one for us! X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Jesse - good luck!!! I have my fingers crossed for you!

You should come & join us in the April thread. And the current 2WW thread that Zakmick started.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jessesgirl View Post
    Hi girls!

Off for transfer this morning.. We're to be 2 transferred but one didn't survive.. So we have our lucky last!

Pls pray this is the one for us! X
    Eekkkk good luck Jesse!!!!! Xxoo stick little embie! X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub