+ Reply to Thread
Page 84 of 86 FirstFirst ... 34748283848586 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks so much peoniesarepretty. I'm still stuck in hospital obviously but prob best place for me to be given my pain and limited movement. I'm on even stronger painkillers now called OxyContin and that's helping better thank goodness. Scan at lunchtime today, I'm really worried if the bub is ok. I guess it's all out of my control, trying to stay positive. The spotting has nearly stopped, it's been light so doubt it's anything to do with bub. How are you doing??

Mary

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I'm still in hospital. Scan today was fantastic. Baby's heartbeat 144 beats per minute and it's measuring spot on 7wk 5 days today!! We are ecstatic!! The spotting has settled for now. Pain in ovaries still terribly sore due to the hyperstimulation and the cysts. Large 9cm cyst on left ovary and 6cm on right ovary. Not sure when they will let me go home.

Mary

Thanks
    Reviews
    great news about the scan Mary! Thats a strong little bubba you have in there. Hope you feel better really soon xxx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Maryz View Post
    Well I'm still in hospital. Scan today was fantastic. Baby's heartbeat 144 beats per minute and it's measuring spot on 7wk 5 days today!! We are ecstatic!! The spotting has settled for now. Pain in ovaries still terribly sore due to the hyperstimulation and the cysts. Large 9cm cyst on left ovary and 6cm on right ovary. Not sure when they will let me go home.

Mary
    Mary, I don't belong on this thread but just wanted to send lots of

So glad bub is okay and that you're on the mend. Hope you get to go home ASAP!!

XXX

Thanks
    Reviews
    Peonies- how are u feeling?? U have a strong little sucker!!

My friend fell naturally for the fourth time and is now 35 weeks.. Her hcg was 7!! So u are a head!!

Thinking of u!

X
    Last edited by jessesgirl; 20-04-2012 at 15:30.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Mary - good news about the scan! Hope they let you out soon.

Thanks for thinking of me Jesse. My results today were hcg 862 & prog 37. So a decent increase but not as much I hoped for.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls!

Well had my intralipid transfusion today! Long day that's for sure!! It was kinda like a forced break..

It didn't hurt, just cold! Looked just like milk! So hopefully this works!!

Does anyone know of success doing this??

Transfer Tuesday!! Decided to go with our last 2! Lucky 3rd time??

X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jesses girl: yes I had success doing the intralipid infusion and happily 8wks preg today. Good luck with your transfer. I also did that Colorado protocol though together with the intralipid and that did the trick.

AFM: Spent 3 days in hospital, got released yesterday feeling better with the cysts on my ovaries. However still 9cm cyst on left ovary and 6cm on the right side. But now more dramas. Developed 37.8 temperature tonight and feeling real hot. No cold/flu systems just temperature so no idea what's wrong. How do I get rid of the temp? I know it's not good during early pregnancy.

Mary

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jesses girl: yes I had success doing the intralipid infusion and happily 8wks preg today. Good luck with your transfer. I also did that Colorado protocol though together with the intralipid and that did the trick.

AFM: Spent 3 days in hospital, got released yesterday feeling better with the cysts on my ovaries. However still 9cm cyst on left ovary and 6cm on the right side. But now more dramas. Developed 37.8 temperature tonight and feeling real hot. No cold/flu systems just temperature so no idea what's wrong. How do I get rid of the temp? I know it's not good during early pregnancy.

Mary

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck jessesgirl!

Mary - ooh, fever isn't good. Maybe have a cool shower & drink cold drinks to try & bring your body temp down. You can take some Panadol too. If it doesn't, then go to the dr.

AFM: Bleeding has stopped! I'm hoping for a kick-**** result on monday, and hopefully they'll do a scan by the end of the week.