+ Reply to Thread
Page 82 of 90 FirstFirst ... 32728081828384 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies!
    I joined this thread earlier in the month as I was a March transfer as well ( frozen ). We had a transfer on the 27th and we got our BFP today! I just wanted to wish everyone the best of luck and sending my thoughts and prayers to you all. Im also not sure how to post when I have a question in regards to a different thread. Is it ok to just start a new thread?? hehehe..... So sorry! Just not sure of the 'rules' as such :-)

Lots of Babydust to everyone!! xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Chrissy: Huge congrats to you!! You must be over the moon!! Go celebrate with hubby Sorry I'm not too sure about your thread question.

Mary

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Chrissy!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would like to thank each and everyone who has written to me, either on the threads or inboxed me, I am amazed at the unbelievable support and I’m feeling the love =) I have read many of them out to DH and think he has a new appreciation for me being on here an supported by you guys…. He use to nag at me and tell me to get off this crap =( but he too has been touched at the amount of messages etc
    I will eventually get around to catching back up to where everyone is at on the threads, I have been in my own world a lot lately and there is always so much movement on these threads.
    An update from me – I had to go to the ‘Early Pregnancy Loss Centre today and had a ultrasound done & BT done………….. They confirmed it was a complete miscarriage and that there is nothing left in my uterus and that my hcg is down to 14.7…….. As crazy as it sounds after days of severe depression, I was a little relieved to hear…… As we are hoping to go straight back and do another transfer.
    We have an appointment with the IVF clinic tomorrow to plan, where to from here? Trying to focus on the positives now…..
    I hope everyone is well and there is more sticky ones around =) I am reading where everyone is at just always hard to reply on the phone for personals and never get a chance to hop on the computer…
    THANK YOU ALL AGAIN XOXOXOX

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MARTTC For This Useful Post:

jessesgirl  (11-04-2012),megbob  (11-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woww my HCG level is 14,240 at 6 wks 4 days. All perfect! I am so happy and relieved! Now for the first scan next Monday!

Mary

Thanks
    Reviews
    awesome news Maryz!! Hope your road is a safe and happy one! Take care

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had a scan and theres one perfect heartbeat. Yayy!! But they found a large 8cm cyst on my left ovary during yesterday's scan. It has obviously resulted from the hyperstimulation and the resulting pregnancy. I am real worried it will continue to grow larger. Has anyone experienced a large cyst during pregnancy?? It is increasingly sore and at least I now know where the pain is coming from rather than thinking I had an ectopic pregnancy. If anyone had experience with this, would love to hear

Mary

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Maryz For This Useful Post:

jessesgirl  (14-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think it's game over for us tonight. Blood test is due for Wednesday, pretty sure AF has begun tonight hope all is well for everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Megbob: So sorry hun. Hugs

Mary

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Maryz For This Useful Post:

megbob  (15-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies. I realised I hadn't updated this thread with what's been going on with me. Well, I have a BFP - yay. That's the good news. Appeared on HPT clearly as early as 6dp5dt and got darker every day. I am now at 11dp5dt and my BT was due to be tomorrow. As I knew for most of last week that it was positive, I was feeling happy & cautiously optimistic.

However, on Thurs afternoon some brown spotting started & got worse. So on Friday I rang the clinic & requested an earlier test, to check my progesterone levels. The FN tried to talk me out of it & brush off my concerns in a very patronising way but agreed to do the test. I went in there & she said I was doing the right thing & it was a good idea. Ummm, that's not what you said on the phone. I just knew it was a progesterone problem, but she brushed that off and told me not to use any additional prog pessaries. Well, I did anyway! on Fri acfternoon, after the BT, the brown spotting turned to bleeding & cramping started. I was so worried & basically convinced this is a miscarriage - it became pretty much like AF. But the clinic rang yesterday with the results of the BT. HCG was 182, which is quite high for 9dp5dt (14dpo) apparently, but progesterone only 22. And the instruction from the doctor was to increase the progesterone pessaries from 2 a day to 3 a day. HA! Funny that - excatly what I suggested, and the other nurse told me not to do. She actually said, "oh no - nobody ever needs more than the 2 per day". Fool - I know that's not true. So I was glad I did the extra one. And I'm to lie down with feet up - restricted to bed & couch rest basically.

On the advice of Felicita on the Sydney thread, I actually did 4 pessaries yesterday & will today too. But I'm still bleeding & cramping. It's not super heavy like soaking oads or anything, but it is pretty similar to AF. Scared! But meanwhile, that line on HPTs keeps getting darker every day. Another BT tomorrow.

Sorry for long post. Would love some advice from anyone who has been through something similar.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to peoniesarepretty For This Useful Post:

megbob  (15-04-2012)