+ Reply to Thread
Page 79 of 86 FirstFirst ... 29697778798081 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Maryz View Post
    Wowwww my bloods came back with an HCG of 1255. Perfect doubling every 48 hours, clinic very happy!! I am ecstatic our baby is hanging in there!! Yayyy

Mary

Wow - thats awesome..... Congrats!! I hope I am pkay then - mine came back today at 829 what are your thoughts on that

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mummyofaddi View Post
    Hi Girls!! How are you all this evening??

Well my news is I got my wonderful BFP ! We are so happy and over the moon!! My levels are at 105 and I am only 9dp5dt. Is that good does anyone know??

MaryZ - I am sorry I should know but how far are you now?? I just thought I could gauge my levels off yours??

I have another BT next Tuesday (would have been Monday but Public Holiday). Then the almighty scan is on the 16th April. Twins or no twins argh

Peonies - I have my fingers crossed hun. I am sure they will be fine xx

Emmylou- I had heaps of AF style cramping for a couple of days after my transfer, I just put it down to my little emby (or embies) snuggling in. I think I remember the same thing with DD. I wouldn't count out a BFP just cause you are having cramps hun xx Stay positive!

Possie - They are great levels you must be so excited! When is your scan???

Anyway girld I am off to have a relaxing night of doing nothing, just enjoying my new found positive news!

Love to you all xxx

Congratulations!
    My BFP @ 14 days after transfer was 135 and now 5 weeks and 3 days I am at 829

Thanks
    Reviews
    Possie my scan is the same on the 10th... feels so far away

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MARTTC For This Useful Post:

possie  (03-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    MARTCC: congrats hun, fantastic news. Your levels sound fine to me Wishing you a healthy pregnancy

Mary

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats to all the ladies with BFPs!

MARTTC - there is a sticky thread in this section, with a link to a site listing average beta values at various days. I linked to it a few pages back.

AFM: Got another update from the lab at about 9am this morning, and I feel much better. The clear winner from yesterday is still winning - the embryologist said it is forming into an early blast already so she is very happy with that. And there is one other that obviously sped up & got itself to 8 cells after the call yesterday, and has started to compact this morning ... so she was positive about that one too. She said there's one other at 6 cells, bit slow but see how it goes (pleeeease grow, emby) . And the others are still only 4 cells, so no go.

My transfer is at noon tomorrow. Acupuncture at 9:30 and 2pm. Woo hoo!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello to all.

Been along time since I have managed to get online to see how Magical March has been going for everyone, pesky phones and computers all breaking down on me at the same time. A big congratulations to all who have achieved BFP so far My love and wishes to all that may have not faired so well, my heart goes out to you all DH and I had our very 1st EPU on Monday, we had a happy pick up of 15 eggs! Found out this morning that 9 have decided to fertilise We go for ET on Easter Saturday, we are hoping the easter bunny is kind and decides to make our egg delivery the best kind. To all out there still on their journey, good luck, and I hope the bunny is kind to you all. Baby dust for us all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Peonies - For you tomorrow. I will be thinking of you and sending stickiness your way! Sounds like you will have some frosties as well which is fabulous

Megbob - great to see you back online and congrats on a great epu. That many make it to blasto stage.

AFM my med certificate arrived today and it's up to the 13th so looks like a long two weeks at home for me. I baked some gluten free almond meal biscuites today...yum! DH leaves for three weeks on good Friday for work so the house work is going to be neglected for a while and he misses out on the scan next week. Hopefully I will be able to email the pics to him. I have started to get a bit of nausea when I think about or see food but if image myself eat then I feel ok. Let's hope it stays that way and I don't get too sick

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

A little update from me. All going well so far, I'm 5wks 5 days pregnant tomorrow. My last HCG was 1255 which was perfect. Next bloodwork to check levels is on the 11 April and my scan will be in the 7th week on the 16 April. We're praying to hear that previous little heartbeat (or two) at the scan. Counting down 11 days till my scan. It seems to always be a never ending wait for something. I'm still super bloated, find it hard to eat much so eat little bits at a time. I look 4 mths pregnant because of the bloating and was told it will continue for the first trimester due to the hormones. I'm still getting very sore cramps every day but my FS said its normal but it still worries me. The boobs are sore and I get waves of nausea throughout the day but it's not too bad at the moment. Best wishes to all for a happy and safe Easter !

Mary

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Maryz For This Useful Post:

megbob  (05-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone Sorry for no personals but AF has finally reared it's ugly head! Feeling very emotional and not sure what I should do next as we have no frozens!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh sorry to hear Emmy... I really feel for you.. I was in your position last cycle... Hated that feeling but you just need to remember it's out of your hands, nothing you can do now..

It would be great if I could take my own advice as I'm scared that our two frosties won't stick or won't defrost! Then I'll be up for a new cycle... But won't be for months as we don't have a spare $10k sitting around..

Thinking of you!

Possie, maryz- you girls seem like your plodding along great! That's awesome!! Can't wait to hear about your scan!

Mummytoaddi- so happy for you!! I'm green with envy!! Haha

Hi to everyone else! I'm on my phone and tbh I have the memory of a fish ATM!

Afm- well I'm pill popping ATM. Going in for a fet.. Never done one of those! Never had frosties! So I'm taking progynova, predisilone and will be taking... Augmentin!! He must be thinking I have an inflammatory issue... I don't care as long as this works!!

Anyway dh has just been told he has 4 days off over Easter so I'm madly racing to get flights up to him... Very $$$$.

hope the Easter bunny visits us all!

X
    Last edited by jessesgirl; 05-04-2012 at 07:43.