+ Reply to Thread
Page 78 of 86 FirstFirst ... 28687677787980 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Mary awesome news! Grow sticky one, grow!!

Peoines - sounding positive! It only takes one . The last two stim cycles for us we ended up with day 6 embies that were at day 5 stage. The first BFP I got was with a day 6 frostie, even though it didn't make it we got to 9 weeks. The slw ones àre still in with a chance. You do get some good frosties!

I am only committing to the time off work until the scan and if all is well I will go back. You are right though, would be good if I was getting paid. Might have to take up knitting !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls!! How are you all this evening??

Well my news is I got my wonderful BFP ! We are so happy and over the moon!! My levels are at 105 and I am only 9dp5dt. Is that good does anyone know??

MaryZ - I am sorry I should know but how far are you now?? I just thought I could gauge my levels off yours??

I have another BT next Tuesday (would have been Monday but Public Holiday). Then the almighty scan is on the 16th April. Twins or no twins argh

Peonies - I have my fingers crossed hun. I am sure they will be fine xx

Emmylou- I had heaps of AF style cramping for a couple of days after my transfer, I just put it down to my little emby (or embies) snuggling in. I think I remember the same thing with DD. I wouldn't count out a BFP just cause you are having cramps hun xx Stay positive!

Possie - They are great levels you must be so excited! When is your scan???

Anyway girld I am off to have a relaxing night of doing nothing, just enjoying my new found positive news!

Love to you all xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Possie- good luck with resting up! At least the gift at the end will make it all worthwhile! Peonies- in my first cycle my embryos were a little slow but they caught up and all ended up being viable!Afm- no AF yet but I know it is on its way

4. The Following User Says Thank You to emmylou81 For This Useful Post:

possie  (03-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Emmylou - I had cramping when af was due, was certain af was coming. I'm now 6 weeks and still get cramps on & off.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Mummy of addi
    hooray!!!!! Congrats hun xxx I think those numbers are good from what the other ladies have said. Twinnies?!?!? Eek!

Possie
    So happy you are still going along. 2mths would be ideal but sounds not so realistic x keep sticking little embie!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

7. The Following User Says Thank You to dancingbutterfly For This Useful Post:

possie  (03-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    mummyofaddi - woo hoo!! So happy for you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mummyofaddi: congratulations, fantastic news ok my initial level was 149 at 11dp5dt and one week later it's 1255. I think over 100 is fantastic for 9dp5dt. I was 11dp5dt when I got 149 for my BFP. I am currently 5wks2 days pregnant.

Mary

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mummyofaddi View Post
    Hi Girls!! How are you all this evening??

Well my news is I got my wonderful BFP ! We are so happy and over the moon!! My levels are at 105 and I am only 9dp5dt. Is that good does anyone know?

Possie - They are great levels you must be so excited! When is your scan???

Anyway girld I am off to have a relaxing night of doing nothing, just enjoying my new found positive news!

Love to you all xxx
    Wow, hooray Mummyofaddi congratulations. Your levels are really good. Snuggle in good little embie

My scan is on next tues - 10th

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nawwww thanks girls!! You have put my mind at ease a bit!! You have all just been so amazing!!! Thank you all for everything!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mummyofaddi: hey my scan is on the 16 April too

Mary