+ Reply to Thread
Page 77 of 86 FirstFirst ... 27677576777879 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Girls,

Noms- Thanks for that! Much appreciated! How are you going?

Dancing- Glad you are back on the wagon! May isnt far away.. Where are you going on holidays? Ive spoken to my fs and we are going to try a hrt cycle.

MAARTC- HOw are you going? Very jealous of you!! Congrats again!!

Mummyofaddi- I cant wait to hear your hcg tomorrow! Congrats lovely!!

1wish- Thank you for your kind words, Im feeling better now and back in the game Im sorry to hear you got the same result... never easy hearing it, is it? but yes its def Amazing April for us!!!

MAryz- How are you going? Congrats again! Im so so happy for you!!

AFM- Well I have been talking to my fs all weekend! the guy just doesnt stop! He actually emailed me to say sorry about the neg result! Blew me away.. I told him I wanted to go straight into a FET.. He gave me the option to do either nat or hrt cycle... I told him i was going away on the 12-15 april and that opk's dont work for me... so now we are doing hrt cycle. I told him i have concerns that there might be an underlying issue we are missing. So he wants me on
    -progynova 6mg/day from day 2
    -Prednisolone 10mg/day from day 2
    Augmentin for 5 days - is that for flus????

So Im guessing he maybe thinks its a lining issue? Every transfer its been over 9.5m... but hes the pro....

Did any of you ladies use this stuff???

Im actually feeling good today, even though dh left yesterday for 12 days! Missing him like crazy already! this will be the longest we have ever been apart!
    Feeling good about this cycle... I actually thought half way thru this cycle that it wouldnt work and that our frosty would be the one..

anyways Im off! Have a lovely Monday girls!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    MARTCC: I'm currently with Monash IVF. I previously did 3 fresh cycles with Melb IVF. I have to say that I was very unhappy with my FS at Melb IVF, he wanted to do nothing different for me. I won't quote his name here on a public forum but if you want to know, let me know your email address and I will email you personally. I'm also finding that Monash IVF is amazingly more thorough and organized. You get your own dedicated IVF nurse who is always there for you and it's been great. Anyway, that is my experience and everyone has their own views which is understandable Now again it surprises me they don't recheck your HCG levels as should they drop then it's not a viable pregnancy and no point wasting time taking progesterone/crinone till the scan or even having a scan. That's the very unfortunate case of a chemical pregnancy where you lose the embie. The HCG levels need to double every 48-72 hours in early pregnancy with at least a 60 percent rise in 48 hours. Mine was 149 initially and rose to 237 in 48 hours which is 60 percent. I'm worried it wasn't more but my FS said tomorrow we will know alot more. A week later he says my levels should rise from 149 to about 1000 plus and hopefully 1200 plus. So that would roughly be the same for you starting from 135. If you google HCG levels there's heaps of websites giving charts and explaining where levels should be each week. Once they do the scan and confirm a heartbeat they are no longer concerned about HCG levels. You are right getting it rechecked by your GP. I would have done the same. It is abit like a 2ww again unfortunately. I'm praying for your embie and mine ) lets hope they snug and safe good luck. Let me know how you go.

Mary

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Jesse - sorry, I don't know anything about FETs as this is my first cycle. I hope it all goes well for you. With those antibiotics, make sure you're taking a good probiotic too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    1wish- hugs hon! Sorry this one didn't work for you. When are you able to go again? Do you have ant frosties?

Marttc and Mary Great news things are going well floor both of you so far. Good luck today with bloods.

Peonies- awesome news on your eggs and your DH is amazing to be so strong and prepared. All the best for fertilization rates!

Jesse - my FETs have always been based on lining then they transfer 5 days later for a 5day blasty. My cycle is normally 28-30 days so I'm normally finding lining is good day 13-15 then trsf 5 days after that.

Kenta - have you had a chance to speak to fs? do you know what is next for you?

Hello to everyone else . Hope you are having more good days than bad.

AFM I had another bleed on the weekend but again it stopped quickly. So I did a BT Saturday and will get results today. Hoping all will be ok with my levels. Mary and marttc I'll let you know what they are if you are looking to compare? I have my scan booked for 10th April - its going to be a very long week!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Peonies- good luck1wish- hugs hopefully you can cycle again soon Afm- I think AF is coming cramping is here and it is usually just a matter of time as we have no frosties it will be back for another full round! Had anyone else had AF cramps and had a BFP?

Thanks
    Reviews
    possie - I hope your BT results are all good. I'll be thinking about you.

meshell - going well there lady! Hope you've got a sticky one & get a BFP this week. Do you have your BT on Wed?

Thanks
    Reviews
    A friend of mine did 2 stim cycles back to back and got her BFP on the 2nd go & they have a beautiful little boy. However, she only did it at the time because it was the end of the year and the rebate was changing massively come the new year, so the clinic advised to get another cycle in to get more frosties, before the rebate dropped.

However, she thinks the 2 months back to abck of stims just might have helped ... but she did get a little bit hypersimulated the 2nd time. Just to note though, she doesn't have any fertility issues - they did IVF so they could do PGD screening, as they're both carriers of a rare degenerative disease.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to peoniesarepretty For This Useful Post:

Meshell23  (02-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry Emmylou I have not had any cramping. That's not to say it's not implantation, many ladies get this so hang in there

Meshell - as long as you are under supervision and your FS keeps an eye on your levels you should be fine. I say don't waste the time and if you are unfortunate to not have any success then have a break after the next. Of course, I say this not knowing how you are feeling so go with your gut Hun!

I'm under house arrest !! FN told me to not go to work, not do any house work for the next two months and just put my feet up arrgggg! I know it will all be worth it and given all we have been through I've the past 4 yrs it should be easy.

My levels came back as being perfect for this stage - 4800 (5wks, 2days).

So the little peanut is hanging in there. Snuggle in for the ride buddy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Possie - that's great that your levels are perfect! Oooh, I wish someone would give me 2 months off work. Mind you, makes saving up $ for bubs a bit tough.

AFM: The lab rang. There are still 6, but there's kind of 1 and then the rest. She said today they'd be wanting to see them at about 6-8 cells. There is one that is charging ahead and she even said it's already at the stage they'd expect for tomorrow, so clearly that one's the leader. It's leaving the rest behind though unfortunately. The other 5 are all only 3-4 cells. That was before midday though, so she said they might catch up ... although some of course may well just stop growing. First she said that they won't look at them again until the morning of the transfer, but then she said they could look at them tomorrow & update me if I wanted, I said yes! I don't think I'd cope well with not knowing any more until I get there. However, I guess it looks good for one really good one anyway. We just hope a couple have sped up a bit & are decent to freeze.
    Anyone have any good stories to tell me about slow embies speeding up?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wowwww my bloods came back with an HCG of 1255. Perfect doubling every 48 hours, clinic very happy!! I am ecstatic our baby is hanging in there!! Yayyy

Mary