+ Reply to Thread
Page 76 of 86 FirstFirst ... 26667475767778 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    MARTCC: Its so hard to keep up I forgot we are only 1 day apart. I am 5 wks today. I'm still getting the sore cramps although maybe a few less per day now than earlier on. My FS said its normal as long as no bleeding with it. I think it's our embryos settling in that giving us both cramps I've had mild waves of nausea in last few days but nothing close to vomiting. But the bloating is really killing me!! And like you, I am petrified of a chemical preg and our scan is sill 2 wks away,

Mary

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by peoniesarepretty View Post
    Hi marttc. Thanks for your kind thoughts. But we do have a donor. We had the donor sperm lined up as a backup, as we already knew DH had azoospermia. We just hoped that there might be even a tiny bit to be found with this special (but invasive) procedure. Unfortunately not, so they fertilized my eggs with the donor's sperm. It is a very difficult situation, but we didn't want to waste the cycle.
    Yeah wow that would be a very hard situation.... I guess we all do what we need to to have a family of our own and it will be your family and I bet you can not wait.... I couldn't even imagine it, and DH wow what he must be going through, you are lucky to have the support of each other.... I really hope this works for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Maryz View Post
    MARTCC: Its so hard to keep up I forgot we are only 1 day apart. I am 5 wks today. I'm still getting the sore cramps although maybe a few less per day now than earlier on. My FS said its normal as long as no bleeding with it. I think it's our embryos settling in that giving us both cramps I've had mild waves of nausea in last few days but nothing close to vomiting. But the bloating is really killing me!! And like you, I am petrified of a chemical preg and our scan is sill 2 wks away,

Mary
    Don't worry I too forgot we were so close, awesome 1 day apart, someone to compare symptoms with ect Sounds like we are almost feeling exactly the same which is a little comforting - sorta lol - what date is your scan? I am the 10th

Thanks
    Reviews
    MARTCC: My scan is on the 16th so I've still got 2 weeks to wait. My clinic said to do the scan when I will be 7 weeks 2 days, well they wanted it in the 7th week. I guess to be sure that there should be a heartbeat by then? But in the meantime I am freaking out about Mondays HCG levels which will be checked for the third time to see if they have risen sufficiently. What were your HCG levels and how many times have they checked it?? So basically I have my third bloodwork on the 2nd, fourth bloodwork on the 11th and the scan on the 16th. If all those go well then maybe I can breathe easy that we have a viable pregnancy. But I'm paranoid and scared in the meantime!! The worst symptom by far is the bloating, I already look 6 months pregnant. FS said its a reaction to all the hormones. Apparently should subside at the end of the first trimester but it's just horrible. By evening I feel and look like a balloon. how bad is your bloating??

Mary

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,

Just catching up with this weeks posts. Crazy week of work with parent/teacher interviews for me all week so I never had a chance to check in.

Possie – Thanks for the information some of these things I knew but quite a few I didn't. Congratulations on your BFP thats awesome news

Kenta.

Peoniesarepretty – What a difficult day for you and your DH. It's great you got 7 eggs and you were prepared with a donor. for you and your DH.

Jesse
    – So sorry to hear of your BFN Hopefully you can have your first FET soon.

Clemantine – When do you start again?

Samarasmum

Emmylou for your blood test

Dancing – So sorry to hear of your BFN . What next for you?

Mummyofaddi – I have everything crossed for you.

MARTCC - How are you feeling? Still bloated and cramping?

Sorry to hear that it has not been a good week for so many of us.

Just a few questions.
    Sorry for my ignorance but what is a chemical pregnancy?
    Do any of you use chinese medicine in conjunction with your IVF? We are thinking of prehaps looking into this for next time.

AFM - Blood test on Tuesday came back with a BFN and then AF arrived so now its back to see the FS on the 20th of this month to start the process all over again. Amazing April maybe????

Hi to anyone I missed in the personals.

Take Care girls.

Wishing everyone lots of for April.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 1wish For This Useful Post:

Kenta  (01-04-2012),Samarasmum  (05-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Maryz View Post
    MARTCC: My scan is on the 16th so I've still got 2 weeks to wait. My clinic said to do the scan when I will be 7 weeks 2 days, well they wanted it in the 7th week. I guess to be sure that there should be a heartbeat by then? But in the meantime I am freaking out about Mondays HCG levels which will be checked for the third time to see if they have risen sufficiently. What were your HCG levels and how many times have they checked it?? So basically I have my third bloodwork on the 2nd, fourth bloodwork on the 11th and the scan on the 16th. If all those go well then maybe I can breathe easy that we have a viable pregnancy. But I'm paranoid and scared in the meantime!! The worst symptom by far is the bloating, I already look 6 months pregnant. FS said its a reaction to all the hormones. Apparently should subside at the end of the first trimester but it's just horrible. By evening I feel and look like a balloon. how bad is your bloating??

Mary
    Wow - reading your post worries me a little.. I'm with Melbourne IVF, all I simply got was a phone call last Sunday to say my hcg was 135 meaning I'm pregnant, they have asked nothing more of me till my scan at 6w4d... I took it upon myself to go to my gp & request another hcg test, he said it's normal to feel anxious & wrote me a script, booking in for the results tomorrow, do you happen to know what hcg level I should be looking at a week after the 135? This is a stressful time hey?! Almost as bad as the tww (
    My bloating is bad too, I've been struggling to keep my top button done up, I'd say I look maybe 4 months pregnant... A part of me was thinking 'maybe I'm just relaxing & letting my gut out because I know in my head I'm pregnant' lol... But maybe it's just as you fs said )
    Who are you with for treatment?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry girls this post is about me..

If I did a hrt cycle and yesterday was first day of full flow do you know when approx transfer would be?

It's just I'm suppose to be flying up to yeppoon to see dh on his 4 days off as well as look for a new home.. We are moving up north from the gold coast! 😄😄

Thanks again girls!

X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wish I could help Jesse (
    I'd assume around ovulation time but I could be so wrong!!
    Good luck on finding a new home & yay to going to see dh :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies!

Kenta - this journey can be so rough. Maybe a second opinion from a new FS? X

Clem - thank you. I am feeling ok now. Taking this month to get my body feeling fit and healthy again. How are you going?

Marrtc - I got a positive on my blood test but hcg levels were low. Dropped down to 0 over last week so confirmed that we lost little embie. How are you doing? Whens your scan??

1wish hugs to you. Sorry to hear about your bfn x

Afm
    I am doing a non med fet next. Either May or June depending on the timings of AF and some planned holidays. Given myself a goal of losing 6kg before my next transfer to keep me busy. Have 6 frosty babies ready to go so a good few tries ahead. bit scared I will be in the same boat next cycle so also looking at accup/chinese medicine.

1wish you asked re chem preg

From my research....
    Chemical pregnancy is when the embryo doesnt implant properly/stops developing very early in pregnancy. You can get positive test on blood and hpt as the embryo still creates hcg. Its basically a very early miscarriage (i think before 6 weeks and not picked up on a scan its considered a chem).

Apar they are very common but picked up in ivf because we do the early blood tests.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jesse - my trf was day 19 and my nurse told me that before I even started the drugs. My embryos are day 5, so I think that also makes a difference.