+ Reply to Thread
Page 74 of 90 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls,

Just quickly I called my FS today about my positive HPT (it was much darker today) and they have brought my BT forward to Monday :-) its exciting xxx

I hope you are all well xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Jessesgirl: sorry hun it didn't work out this time. Go have a few drinks, have a nice weekend, renew your energy and you'll try again when you're ready!! You will get there hugs!!

Mummyofaddy: great news, all the best for Monday.

Mary

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Maryz For This Useful Post:

jessesgirl  (30-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Mary! 🌸

Fn called me back this arvo and said that fs is giving me the go ahead to do a fet, he wants to do a hrt cycle??

Can someone tell me bout a med cycle? What it involves etc. I wasn't that keen on it as I get normal periods etc... Doesn't seem right.. She agreed and will speak to him again..

Your thoughts!?

Addi- smashing news!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Mum of addi, yay!!!!!!!

Jesse, i am so sorry i really was hoping this was your month. You and I will have to be FET cycle buddies. I'm doing a medicated cycle too. My FN went through it with me last week. As soon as i get AF ( in about a week) i'm starting on estrogen (i think?) she said its kind of like the pill, it tricks your body into think you are already pregnant. Then the progesterone pessaries (yuk) about 5 days before the transfer to make your lining nice and thick. I think its a lot less blood tests and monitoring. My FN said that if on the off chance that you have a follicle (which is very unlikely with me), they will just give me a trigger shot, then do the transfer. You have a couple of frosties don't you? I really hope one of them works for you, and you can avoid another full cycle for a few months.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jesse - I did a medicated fet. It was my first frozen cycle. I found the tablets really easy, just took them at the same time everyday, still taking them and will stop hopefully next week. It's the pessarries that are really gross and I have to take them until 10 weeks!! But it's all worth it! I found with the fet its much less stress on ur body than a fresh and there's no bloating etc! Will this be ur first fet? Fingers x'd for u!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just curious when does the nausea really start? I am 5 wks pregnant tomorrow and apart from some really mild waves of nausea here and there I have been fine. I'm starting to think if everything is OK.

Mary

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha Clem sounds good!! Buddies it is!

Ok now this is my first fet cycle... Pls explain these pessies.... Is it worse than crinone?

Mary - your levels are prob stable and may not get m/s, lucky you! It's when they are very high that causes m/s

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have progesterone pessaries and I'm on a stim cycle (obviously). I kind of assumed that this crinone that some of you refer to is the same thing. Is it not? How do you take crinone then?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Maryz, i think it usually kicks in at 6-8 weeks but not all women get it, it seems to be luck of the draw.

Jesse, my FN (who is very dry and funny) said they the pessaries are a bit worse than the crinone. Smaller and not as much of the yukky build up, but she said they make your poor little vjay very sore an irritated over time. She told me to "indulge the boy" lots now, because if i do get pregnant again and am on them for 10 weeks, i won't want him coming near me! I actually found the crinone the absolute worse part of the ivf, the progesterone makes me feel so depressed and hopeless. I'm not looking forward to it again, but i guess its all in aim of something great, so its worth it.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Clementine Grace For This Useful Post:

jessesgirl  (31-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Maryz - I didn't get nausea with my DD when I was pregnant at all. Not even a little so don't worry if you feel fine the whole time. I did get really really tired during the first trimester and the sorest boobs known to man!! It will be fine xxx