+ Reply to Thread
Page 73 of 90 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Noms82 View Post
    Possie - how far along are you? I started bleeding on Tuesday (5w2d) bright red which turned to brown spotting which I've still got. I also had major cramps, which r still on and off, and was certain it was over, but had a bt yesterday and the nurse said my levels were where they should b. but I'm still worried because they can't give me reason why. I'm booked in for my scan next thurs and it can't come soon enough! It's so hard not knowing! Did u do a fresh or frozen cycle?
    Noms I am 5wks exact today and it happened last night. It seems to have gone except for the leftover crinone build up. I'm pleased to hear your levels are going well. Explanations I have had so far are tear or small look sack that just came away. Are you resting? I'm scared to move off the couch. Was a FET this round and we threw everything at it. For both of us hon

Mummy - great, you might just have a sticky one hon!!!

kenta - it's really unsettling and hard to stay positive hon but it ain't over yet

Mary and dancing - how are you feeling?

Elly did you call to confirm BT date? That can't be right....unless you are on meds that give false positives?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Possie: hang in there, fx you will be fine As long as the bright red bleeding is gone you should be fine Rest up. Oh and you're only 2 days ahead of me, I will be exactly 5 wks on Saturday

AFM: Doing better today. Less bloated so I am happy. Went to see my FS who said he's pleased so far and we'll know alot more when I have my third blood test on Monday to check HCG levels. He said he needs it to be over 1000 to stay safe Fingers crossed. He's not overly concerned with the OHSS, he reckons its mild even though I have felt like crap. He just said to drink lots. I've been having very sore on and off cramps. He said its very normal in early pregnancy, just the embryo settling in So far all good and just an anxious wait for Mondays blood test. I'll be a basketcase I think waiting for the results on Monday!!

Mary

Thanks
    Reviews
    Samarasmum, kenta I am so sad for you! This journey is really crappy! Make sure that you are kind to yourselves!
    Possie and dancing That everything works out, I am so waiting to hear some good news!
    peonies- best of luck today
    mummy- sounds promising that you a heading for a BFP
    noms82- I hope everything goes well
    maryz- and welcome
    elly- I would also ring the clinic that does sound a very long way away
    afm- still waiting on the roller coaster that is the tww, I am going to try and be strong though and not do a hpt! I bet I cave in though
    hi to everyone that I have forgotten

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to emmylou81 For This Useful Post:

Kenta  (30-03-2012),Samarasmum  (05-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

Been MIA the last few days.. Needed to regroup I think.. Hate this so much!

Well bloods are done, god I love my fs.... He grabbed dh and I from
    The crowded room and took my bloods.. He didn't have to... Think he could see the sadness in my face.

Think I can feel af on the way.. Damn fs told me to not stress as he's had 3 girls in the last week who got neg hpt and bloods were pos! Damn him! He gives me hope but it just seems so hard to believe it could happen to me!

I'm so happy for addi, possie, meltus and a few others! I wish you the best 8 months! Smooth sailing ahead for you all!

Sorry this is a neg post! Hoping to do a fet in 2 weeks!

X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck jessesgirl, I have everything crossed for you!! Really hoping to hear good news.

Mary

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Maryz For This Useful Post:

jessesgirl  (31-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi lovely ladies

Jesse - good luck honey!!!! I have everything crossed.

Possie - fx that the little one sticks xx

Thank you for the lovely messages x unfortunately it was confirmed levels have dropped down to 0 as of this morning. Little one just didnt hang on this time its wierd to think i finally got a positive only for it to disappear so fast?! Feeling ok now. Had a few big cries earlier this week but ready to move fwd.

Not sure if we will fet in April or give myself until June to go agai. (we are oseas for a week in May so its out).

Hoping for some BFP for you ladies. We have had enough negs!!!

Xo

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi lovely ladies

Jesse - good luck honey!!!! I have everything crossed.

Possie - fx that the little one sticks xx

Thank you for the lovely messages x unfortunately it was confirmed levels have dropped down to 0 as of this morning. Little one just didnt hang on this time its wierd to think i finally got a positive only for it to disappear so fast?! Feeling ok now. Had a few big cries earlier this week but ready to move fwd.

Not sure if we will fet in April or give myself until June to go agai. (we are oseas for a week in May so its out).

Hoping for some BFP for you ladies. We have had enough negs!!!

Xo

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies. Unfortunately not good news. No sperm to be found in poor DH. So it's Plan B - the donor.

I got 7 eggs. Surprised at that after they apparently saw so many, and were worried about OHSS - but the FS said he'd stopped worrying about that completely - nobody told me that though, I've been so worried about it. Hopefully the 7 are good quality - waiting to hear more from the scientist.
    Last edited by peoniesarepretty; 30-03-2012 at 14:10.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi Girls,

Sorry that I too have been MIA. Needed to have a break, and then have been on 2 work trips.

God, it’s totally not fair, too much bad news this month L I can’t read too far back, will stop back in tonight.

Jesse, i REALLY, REALLY hope your hpt is wrong, i really wanted it to work out for you this month. Fingers crossed!

Emmylou, hope the tww goes fast, its a horrible wait. Hope you get that bfp.

Dancing, so sorry your little one didn’t make it I tell you, i hate the term “chemical pregnancy” it sounds awful. Even if it’s only for a few days, you still have enough time to get attached. I hope you are ok, it just takes time and then you can try again.

Peonies, sorry it didn’t work out with your fella’s swimmers. Good that you had your donor lined up, and hopefully you get lots of your egg’s fertilised.

AFM – i’ve needed a break from the whole ivf thing, but ready to go again now. My FS said my pregnancy levels were quite high before, and took a little while to go down, so i’ve had a one month break. Back on the pill again now, and then i’ll be starting all the meds for a FET cycle in about a week. I have to stay on the progesterone until i’m 10 weeks if i get preggers, SO not looking forward to that. Am just hoping that one of our 5 frosties gives us a pregnancy this year.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Clementine Grace For This Useful Post:

dancingbutterfly  (30-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fn called def out! Can feel af building up for the release! 😳

She isn't sure I'll be allowed to do a fet as my e2 was so high... Odd... Wasn't that high... Hoping I can do it though...

Have a good weekend girls!

Clem- hope your smiling hun..

X