+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 86 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I have never been pregnant Maryz, so can't help you.

You might find some of the other threads also have more experienced people. I think there is even a thread detailing what the appropriate levels "should" be at each day.

ETA: This is the website. http://www.betabase.info/
    Last edited by peoniesarepretty; 28-03-2012 at 14:24.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think it's too early Mary and levels vary. I think it needs to increase at least by 60% I read somewhere in 48-72hrs.
    Peonies I have had surgery in the past for the fibroid but have recurred.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kenta - oh dear, how dreadful. I nearly died as a result of my surgery last year ... that's why I'm so keen to get the pregnancy thng happening in a hurry, as I'm worried about them growing back. I wish you all the best.

AFM: Well, the clinic called. All systems go for trigger tonight & Friday morning EPU. DH's surgery will be first at 7am, then my EPU at 8am - so I will know going in whether we're using DH's sperm or the donor's. Exceited to be finally proceeding, but it's nerve-wracking! I forgot to ask what my final levels were.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Samara we seem to always cycle together... Stupid question but how are you feeling..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Jesse, I know it's disheartening but your levels maybe too low to detect on a hpt so if AF hasn't arrived, do another in the morning. For you.

samarasmum, so sorry to hear that I know nothing we say will help you feel better but ride out the sadness and frustration and you will pick yourself up again.

Kenta don't loose face now we are all praying for you. Keep the positive flow happening - you only need one of those little suckers to do their job. Hang in there Is this your first round of Ivf/ICSI?

Peonies awesome news and you get to use DH sperm but if not its great you have a back up. All the best for Friday.

Mary - everyone is so very different but generally speaking they say it should double sometime between 48 and 72 hours. It's not to say that yours won't make it hon - its not an exact science! Hang in there till the next test. Ask to do another one on saturday if you are too worried?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to possie For This Useful Post:

Samarasmum  (29-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all!

for Jessesgirl and Samarasmum. to the newbies! Hope everyone is having a good week. No time for more in depth personals - I'm supposed to be starting preparations for a wedding cake I'm making for the weekend!

Just wanted to say I'm officially PUPO! I had a rather nice looking (IMHO!) embie transferred yesterday, I think it was a 2 day but it looked like it had more to it than 4 cells, at least compared to the fresh one last month. The clinic has told me to test on the 18th of April which is a whopping 22 days after transfer so I'm going to ring up to double check on that! Especially considering I average a 26 day cycle, I'll be ovulating by the 18th if it doesn't work out.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh boy, trust your gut ladies. Looks like my BFP has now turned to a chemical...5 weeks along. How that happens when you have such great numbers just two days ago and do nothing different but be happy is beyond me

No tears yet, just anger - DH is away so I can't share with him.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hugs to you all today x doesnt seem like Wednesday has been kind to us.

Possie - hugs hugs hugs. dr thinks i am chem preg this month so understand your frustration. When are they retesting?? I really hope this is just a blip in your readings xxxx

Samaras - this journey can really suck x

Jesse - fx that you get some good news on a bt. When are you booked? Keep positive hun x

Kenta - its so frustrating to hear huh!!! I had 4 announcements the day i got my results. I love that you are staying positive x hope this is your time!!

Missmillie - great to hear you can go straight into fet!! Xx hope you are spoiling yourself this week x

Peonies - hooray for friday! You have been so patient xx good luck!

Maryz - I dont have any answers for you but I hope you are feeling a bit better. How is your tummy?

Afm
    Waiting for another bt on Friday to review levels again. Not feeling positive seems its a chem preg The mild ohss symptoms seem to be getting worse so thinking I will take April off to feel better (and lose a few kg the stim cycle added).
    xxoo looking fwd to the light at the end of the tunnel

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dancingbutterfly For This Useful Post:

Kenta  (28-03-2012),Samarasmum  (29-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Possie: So sorry to hear!! Sending you hugs. Do you mind me asking what were your levels?

Dancing butterfly: stay strong and will keep fingers crosses for you for Friday.

AFM: I have an anxious wait till Monday for my 3rd beta. Tummy feels abit better today but still got the OHSS symptoms.

Mary

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dancingbutterfly View Post
    Hugs to you all today x doesnt seem like Wednesday has been kind to us.

Possie - hugs hugs hugs. dr thinks i am chem preg this month so understand your frustration. When are they retesting?? I really hope this is just a blip in your readings xxxx

Samaras - this journey can really suck x

Jesse - fx that you get some good news on a bt. When are you booked? Keep positive hun x

Kenta - its so frustrating to hear huh!!! I had 4 announcements the day i got my results. I love that you are staying positive x hope this is your time!!

Missmillie - great to hear you can go straight into fet!! Xx hope you are spoiling yourself this week x

Peonies - hooray for friday! You have been so patient xx good luck!

Maryz - I dont have any answers for you but I hope you are feeling a bit better. How is your tummy?

Afm
    Waiting for another bt on Friday to review levels again. Not feeling positive seems its a chem preg The mild ohss symptoms seem to be getting worse so thinking I will take April off to feel better (and lose a few kg the stim cycle added).
    xxoo looking fwd to the light at the end of the tunnel

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub
    Dancing, sorry to hear your news even though it's not confirmed yet.

AFM- No more blood tests were scheduled, was waiting for 6wk scan. Got home tonight and found I was bleeding. No pain just new blood so I'm guessing it's over. I'll ask for a BT tomorrow to make sure but I'm pretty confident it's over.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to possie For This Useful Post:

dancingbutterfly  (29-03-2012)