+ Reply to Thread
Page 70 of 86 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Possie: I will be 13dp5dt tomorrow and obviously we don't as yet know whether it's one or two of our blastocysts that have stuck My initial beta was 150 so I guess that suggests a singleton pregnancy but suppose can never be sure. What stage are you at? What were your beta level/s?? Well hopefully I don't end up in hospital tomorrow but if I do it will definately force me to rest up

Take care of yourself
    Mary

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Maryz View Post
    Possie: I will be 13dp5dt tomorrow and obviously we don't as yet know whether it's one or two of our blastocysts that have stuck My initial beta was 150 so I guess that suggests a singleton pregnancy but suppose can never be sure. What stage are you at? What were your beta level/s?? Well hopefully I don't end up in hospital tomorrow but if I do it will definately force me to rest up

Take care of yourself
    Mary

All the best today Mary! My levels were 178 9dp5dt and 1220 13dp5dt. My fs normally does the second BT three days after the first to see if it's tripled but as it was Sunday it was a bit longer in between. I don't have any symptoms yet other than sore chest

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome maryz, and congrats on your BFP! Hope all continues to go well.

Just wanted to wish Samarasmum good luck today for your BT!!!

AFM: Had scan this morning & follies have had a growth spurt. Biggest one 22mm - about 9 on each side a good size, with some smaller ones as well. Lining was 9.8mm. She said it would pretty much certainly be EPU on Friday now! Yay!!! So DH has the microdissection then too. the genius Dr G can find some sperm. If not, then we're happy with the donor we chose. Here we go!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Neg for me on a hpt 9dp5dt... What's new...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh jesse. Remember, it's not over until the blood test!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to peoniesarepretty For This Useful Post:

jessesgirl  (28-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry Jessegirl, sucks so much!!!
    Maybe blood test will be diff??? Fx

8. The Following User Says Thank You to MissMillie For This Useful Post:

jessesgirl  (28-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm out. I just have to stop the progesterone and wait for AF to arrive.

Thanks
    Reviews
    On day 7 now and feeling nothing. Just found out at least 6 of my friends all over 38yrs old and colleague are pregnant or just had babies in the last year. I'm delighted for them but it just seems to be so easy for everyone else...i.e. decide to have a baby and get pregnant easily. I'm feeling worried as around this time in the next day or so it was all over. Our issue is largely sperm related with only 1million and 1% normal according to our FS. Hubby is feeling like it's not going to happen and I think is facing the reality that we can't have children as we are not keen on the idea of donor or adoption.

Not losing hope but just needed to share my anxiety. Good luck to all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Samrasmum - I'm so sorry.

Kenta - I notice you have fibroids. Have you considered having them removed? I did that last year, before we even started - as that was recommend by doctors. It is a big op though.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to peoniesarepretty For This Useful Post:

Samarasmum  (29-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

Ok I need someone to calm me down. My HCG levels at 11dp5dt were 150 and two days later at 13dp5dt it's 237. They told me its nothing to worry about at the moment, it doesn't have to double in 48 hours and we'll know more at next weeks blood test but I am freaking out. I don't know if my embie is going to make it! I'm so worried. Did others have their betas double in 48 hours??

Mary