+ Reply to Thread
Page 68 of 90 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies!!! Just wanted to wish you all luck and prayers for healthy babies. We also have a FET happening on Tuesday. This will be our second IVF attempt ( first was a miscarraige :-( We also had another miscarraige over a year ago when we conceived naturally. I feel for all of you on this journey.
    xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congratulations MARTTC!!! Woo hoo!!! So happy for you. Yay for another March BFP.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies,
    I have been MIA but reading and keeping up to date with everyone. Big congrats to Marttc, Leafy, Noms82 and Possie for your BFP! It is certainly heart warming to see some positive results. I am so sorry to the ladies who have had BFN this month. I wish you all well for next try. Also, many thanks to Samarasmum for keeping the roll call up to date!
    AFM....had EPU last Monday and got 28. A bloody truck load! And yes, spent the next 4 days in pain and bloated. Had good fert rate of 19 so that was good. We are aiming for day 5 transfers. Was due Saturday morning. Was in two minds Friday night on if we transfer or not due to still not feeling great. And lucky me got some gastro bug Friday night and spent the night throwing up. Hence the FS made the decision not to transfer this month. We will find out tomorrow if any made it to the freezer. We had 2 blasties and 6 close behind. I am sick with concern that none will make it as we have had a few on day 5 on previous 2 cycles but none made it to freeze. I will really lose my mind if the call comes tomorrow that we lost all chances with this cycle. Especially as I have been so sick after EPU. Trying to stay positive, but the IVF Rollar coaster is very trying at the best of times.
    Enough boo Hoo. Thanks for listening. FX for the ladies on 2ww.
    Hello to everyone else

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone!
    AF arrived today so game over for this month. BT not until 2/4, AF will be all over by then!!!
    Goodluck to everyone else, will hopefully be seeing lots of BFP in here!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Chrissy - welcome!

MissMillie - so sorry! Maybe ring the clinic & tell them, they might bring the BT forward.

Meshell - good attitude. Although, surely a baby in your arms is really the ultimate goal?

AFM: Still doing fine. I had an acupuncture session yesterday. Will have another one the day after EPU, and then on day of ET before & after, then 3 days after ET. Hopefully it helps! Had BT and scan this morning. There were about 8 decently visible follies on each side. Biggest one 17.5mm, but most are a bit smaller, so no EPU on Wed. Will almost certainly be Friday. Although I'm sick of the needles, I know this is better, practically speaking. It means I have the whole weekend after it to recover, and to look after DH as he is having a far more painful procedure. Then I can go to work Mon, Tues. ET will be Wed, so I may as well take next Thur off as well, as then it's Easter. We can laze around and be very chilled together.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So happy I'm finally in the tww, it hasn't come fast enough! The last 3 years have been so difficult, but I'm so happy to be involved in something positive in our lives. We have 4 embies that will be frozen tonight, I'm so stoked with that result as we ended up with 7 eggs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well ladies just got my results back.

Test came back positive but levels are only 11 today at 13dp5dt they were looking for at least 80. I will have another test on Friday to confirm if the levels have dropped further but looks like the little embie didnt get there.

I really wish it had been a flat out BFN rather than getting these results. Due to easter we might miss April FET which really sucks!!!!

Fx for all you ladies testing this week xxxx hoping to see some nice bfp xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    keeping everything crossed for you dancingbutterfly

9. The Following User Says Thank You to minxyq For This Useful Post:

dancingbutterfly  (26-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh DB - I hope it takes off & that little embie sticks.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to peoniesarepretty For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone
    Peonies- good luck for Friday
    Mumofdaffi- good luck in the tww
    samaras mum - good luck in the tww
    mrs p- welcome and so sorry about bfn
    Miss Millie - so sorry about bfn
    Jesse- good luck in tww
    dancing- fingers crossed the emby sticks
    kmvw- good luck
    Kenta- good luck
    Marttc- congrats woo hoo
    1 wish- I am glad you sorted out the crap with your friend you don't need it at this time
    misty- good luck for epu
    elly- good luck for tomorrow
    chrissy 73- good luck for tomorrow
    Ivy33- good luck for next month-
    meshell -good luck
    AFM- I had my 2 embys put back today and am now in the tww
    Last edited by emmylou81; 26-03-2012 at 15:15.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to emmylou81 For This Useful Post: