+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 90 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sorry you think your out Dancingbutterfly, it must be difficult on your first cycle. I'm on my first Icsi cycle as well and despite everyone telling me it probably won't work first time, you still think it will. It's great news you have a good number of embryo's left! Fx for you

If this first cycle doesn't work for me... Hmm at least my boobs have grown a cup size rofl! Omg they are so sore, I can't wear a bra my nipples are on fire!

Emmylou hope everything has gone well today at EPU.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to kmvw For This Useful Post:

dancingbutterfly  (23-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies. DB was unable to be at the transfer this time so excited he will be there next time!!!
    Thinking of what else I can try - didnt do any accupuncture etc this cycle not sure if worth a go?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Kmvw you made me laugh with your boob comment. I've put in 4kg this cycle from the steroids. Yuck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry dancingbutterfly. It's great that you have some frostries. My FS said the success rates are better with frosties than freshies. I am looking into doing acupuncture pre & post transfer too.

Mrs P - I'll have my fingers crossed for you. You can call me whatever you like! Peonies is what most people go with. I answer to Nat, but so do too many other people on this forum!

AFM: Clinic just rang. My e2 rose a lot and was 1500 today. She said they're really happy with that. Based on e2 EPU could be Wed, but she said based on follie size more likely Friday. So we'll see what Monday brings - still don't know.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to peoniesarepretty For This Useful Post:

dancingbutterfly  (23-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Peonies it is haha. Great news about your levels!!!

Dancingbutterfly I did acupuncture for 4 of my transfers. Neither worked. It never helped my pcos or got me into labour either. Some people claim it works for them though

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Dancingbutterfly.... so sorry to hear to you might be out but you never know.... Have you POAS? or just holding out until the BT? You are so lucky to have frosties though!

AFM: FS rang yesterday, she is going to change my meds a bit (including upping the progesterone support) for the next stim cycle and run DNA tests on hubby's swimmers in the hopes to improve the chances of getting some to the freezer this time. Has to be the first time in a few years that I can't wait for AF to arrive. We'll still "strategic BD" this month, just in case.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls,

Dancingbutterfly - I am so sorry hun what is with all the BFN's this month seriously it is just not fair grrrrr At least your will have DB with you next time xxx

Peonies - Yay for your levels hun exciting!!

AFM - I have my ET at 10.30am tomorrow. My MIL is picking my DD up tonight so I thought after the transfer tomorrow I am going to go and get a pedicure and a Manicure and then see a movie (which I NEVER get to do) and then lay at home relaxing all night!! Maybe my little embie will want to hang around if it sees how nice and relaxing it can be hehe

I have to say I am a little excited and extra hopeful that my transfer is tomorrow as it is DH birthday tomorrow and although he cant be here maybe it is a good sign it has landed on his special day

Anyway girls you can put me officially in the TWW as of tomorrow My Blood test is booked already for the 4th April!!

Love to you all xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mummyofaddi your day sounds so relaxing!! I didn't stop the afternoon of my ET.

I rung my clinic today and booked into the next day my fs is free to do a laparoscopy.. Which is 3 Fridays from now. I don't see him for another 10 days I didn't want to lose bookings in the meantime. So looks like I might be able to ivf in may yay

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls just had epu so very groggy so I will do personals later! Only2 eggs which I am devastated about! Now praying for a miracle that they both fertalised

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey emmylou,

Don't give up hope! As they say it only takes one!

I love this thread! It's days like this we realise we aren't in it alone, all of us girls are here for each other on here..

Thinking of you lovely! X

13. The Following User Says Thank You to jessesgirl For This Useful Post:

Disney Baby  (24-03-2012)