+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 86 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi girls,

Just waiting for dh to get off the lap top so I can write personals!

Oh god I love my fs! He just called to check how I was going! Checking I don't have cramps cos of I did then he wants me to come in to take something... Says he want a nice quiet environment for them as today or tomorrow would be implantation..

So nice of him! But for $9000 he should be!! Haha.

Will pop on soon!

X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dancing....my FN told me that so long as the discharge didn't get heavier to not worry....(sposed when it got heavier about 3 hours later, I knew it was over...it was also 14dp epu). Sounds like you are fine.

1wish; I think you need to let your 'friend' know that nature hasn't worked for you and having children is important to you.... that going down the ivf path is not easy and comments like that are not helpful and if they can't be supportive that perhaps this is not a topic for conversation in future and when you do fall preg you hope they will be happy for you.

Sent from my HTC Desire using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks 1 wish! Luckily I am on holidays so I can sleep in! That is terrible about your friend! I get so angry when people say silly thingslike that at having children is such a natural thing!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jesse that is so nice that your FS calls you! As you say though for 9000 they should

Thanks
    Reviews
    Minx I hope you are ok! At least may is around the corner

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jessesgirl...good luck...lots of babydust for you tomorrow!! *crossed fingers*

AFM the FS office rang to find out if I wanted an appointment or just activate my next ivf cycle... I said just activate, as my FS is going on holidays for 2 weeks...I'll be close to ready to go by the time she comes back. I'm getting excited to get going again.

Sent from my HTC Desire using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    1wish - that is crappy of your friend hun :-( just try and move on from it. People don't get it unless they have to go through it!! Hugs xx

Minx - yay for your new cycle.

Hi to everyone else sorry still on my phone.

AFM - well hyper stimulation has kicked in :-( I am swollen and sore like a balloon and can't breath well. It is getting a bit better tonight so just need to rest and hope it settles down!! I have my ET Saturday do need to be well by then!!! I find out tomorrow how my embies are going. I am hopeful they are all doing much better than I am!!! Can't wait for the phone call tomorrow!!!

Love to you all xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    1wish - wow, you don't need "friends" like that around. What a terrible thing to say!

mummyofaddi - oh no, sorry to hear you've feeling hyper stimulated. Lots & lots of water & protein & minimise carbs is the most consistent advice I can find on the matter.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

Sorry been mia, it's difficult for me to post but have a work iPad now so hopefully can post more often. Have been reading though and I'm sorry to hear all of the bfn's BUT I'm also pleased to see all the positive messages and those that have had disappointment just pick themselves up and look forward to the next round. That's all we can do girls and you are very inspiring

Hugs to everyone at what ever stage you are at. Keep smiling.
    My BT is today 9dp5dt and I poas this morning and it was positive We have been here many times before and not continued, but it's still hard not to get excited...just a little! I look forward to hearing my levels from the nurse this afternoon. The next few days are going to be very long waiting to see if levels have doubled. Its unfortunate that we who go through with this amazing journey won't rest easy till we are over the 12wk mark but I'm staying positive. Ill keep you posted x

10. The Following User Says Thank You to possie For This Useful Post:

jessesgirl  (22-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg possie!!!!

That's the most amazing news!!!! Congrats!!!🌷

I wish you nothing but the best for this pregnancy!

Wow your lucky to get a pos do early.. I really hope you don't need to see my fs! 😃😃

Keep us informed!

X

12. The Following User Says Thank You to jessesgirl For This Useful Post:

possie  (22-03-2012)