+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 86 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    MARTTC Try and stay positive.It is great that you have 2 frosties. Crossfing that the one on board is asticky one.

Peoniesarepretty Howis the jabbing going. That is great news that you have finally started. Lookslike you are travelling well with follicles.

Clementine Grace Sending you lots and lots of On theup side your did get pregnant you jsut need it to stick next time. Take care ofyourself.

Thembs You should start when you’re ready to start. Don’tlet anyone push you into anything that you are not ready for. Good luck forwhen you are ready to go again.

Emmylou81 Please don’t be disappointed on my first scan Ionly had 1 on the right and on my next scan I had the one on the right and 3 onthe left. I ended up with 8 eggs collected. It is only early days. Lots of CMjust means you are very fertile at the moment.

Meshell23 Good luck for Wednesday

Kenta for 8 eggs that is great news

Jessesgirl sounds like your embies are travelling nicely. Noinklings yet. I just don’t know as I have never done this type of FET beforeand got to transfer.

1wish and congratulations on being PUPO.

DancingbutterflyI am exhausted but I think I am sleeping okand I am on progesterone pessaries. I have today off and I am think maybe itwould have been better if I went to work.

Noms82 Congratulations on your BFP

Skizzie What type of FET will you bedoing

Mummyofaddi 8 eggsthat is great. that you get a good fert rate.

Kmvw Good luck with your cycle.

A Big Minxyq,Elly_star,Misty and everyone else I hopeeveryone had a great weekend.

AFM Trying to keep occupied on my TWW

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well girls I have 2 early blastys on board! Let's see how this goes!!

Samarasmum you are tips for organising the roll call!

X

Thanks
    Reviews
    kmvw - hello and welcome! So sorry to hear of your situation, but how fantastic that your DH fought cancer & won. I wish you all the best.

Clem - so sorry darl. Still, as the doc ays it's good because at least you responded well & got UTD. Good luck with the FET!!

mummyofaddi - woo hoo! 8 is great! Hope they all fertilise. Are you doing ICSI?

AFM: Well, the FN rang. She said my e2 was only at 163 from this morning's BT. She'd been hoping for around 300. But she said it is consistent with the follies she saw this morning, so that's good. I'm to increase my dose of Puregon to 250 tonight & tomorrow & have another BT on Wed. I'm a bit scared about doubling the dose, as I really don't want OHSS and the FS was particularly worried about that for me - that's why he went low dose. The FN said I shouldn't worry as 250 is still not a high dose ... but it's double. What if it suddenly just explodes? Can someone reassure me? What sort of dosage is everyone else on?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls!

Our of curiosity when you get twinges or pulling and pulling what can you relate it to, feeling wise?

X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey peonies,

Don't freak out, it's normal if your not responding as they like you to, that they will up it.. It will be ok.. Just make sure u keep your water intake up.

Fingers crossed for you lovely!

X

6. The Following User Says Thank You to jessesgirl For This Useful Post:

peoniesarepretty  (19-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well Ladies...I'm out. Pretty sure AF followed me to SA. I just got home and did a POAS...BFN pretty much confirms my suspicions...never mind, I'll just keep looking forward to the next round, which I guess will be May now.... screw the TWW.... it's the 8ww!!!!! until I can do something...time I really can't afford to waste, but what can you do. BD around ovulation and hope for a miracle I guess. Anyway, BT is tomorrow...I'll do it anyway for the clinic's confirmation of what I already know and twiddle my thumbs for too many weeks.... I'll be turning 40 during that time....spose I can really celebrate -that- now.

Anyhoo, good luck to everyone else still incubating, or about to... I'll be back.

CJ

Thanks
    Reviews
    sorry... was so bummed I didn't say back to Samarasmum I hope you have been successfully preoccupied on the 2ww so far!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Hun,

I'm sorry to hear... God this is such a shi$$y road we are on!

Just look at the positive that you can enjoy a few drinks on your birthday!

Be good to yourself! X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls,

Minxyq - Sorry to hear. Take care until May and spoil yourself for your birthday.
    Peonie - My dosage was 187.50 which is lower than yours but I was ok at that dose.

Jessegirl - Goodluck

Samarasmum - Thanks so much for the roll call. Your a star

Mummyofaddi - Great news about the 8 eggs. they all fertilise.

Clem - Sending you lots of

KMVW - Hi

Emmylou - Syranel gave me hot flushes, insomnia and made me highly emotional which might explain how you were feeling on the weekend. Somedays it just all gets a bit to much and it seems a little unfair.

Dancing - Great news on your 6 frozen embies

Skizzie -

Noms - Such wonderful, wonderful news.

Sorry if I missed anybody. Still trying to get use to writing on a forum and all the abbreviations and keeping up with who is who and where they are in their journey. Take care girls.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh I'm so sorry, I've been reading along and not posting and now I'm so far behind!

Clem - So sorry to hear it was a chemical pregnancy after all. So close and yet so far! Lets hope this was just a drill and it will be the real deal next time Oh, and my clinic only does blood tests if you get a positive HPT result, I wasn't really fussed because it's my first time.

Minxyq - Sorry to hear AF has turned up. All the best for a natural miracle between now and May!

Mummyofaddi - for 8 eggs! May your fert rate be fantastic!

Samarasmum - Congrats on ET. Not that long until BT day!

Jessesgirl - Woohoo for two blastys onboard! Fingers crossed for double the stickiness

Kmvw - Wow what a journey you two have been on! All the best for yor TTC journey, lets hope modern science comes through for you here as it did with your DH's cancer!

Peonies - No advice but lots of and and hopefully the medical team know what they're doing! All the best for your next BT xx

MARTTC - Sorry to hear you've had a bit of a rough time post transfer! Of course we love seeing your lovely self on this thread but it's important that you look after yourself too, so we'll understand if you need to stay away. Crinone is horrid, vindictive stuff! Fingers crossed that AF stays away and you get your BFP!

Thembs
    - for your cancelled cycle.

Ok,. I need to go to bed now, so to all the lovely ladies I know I have missed and I hope you're all travelling well in your individual journeys!

AFM - I'm going straight into a FET cycle! I was so happy when the FN said I could - she initially said they don't encourage it because the stim cycle can make the next cycle longer (I'm not sure how that is a problem?), but when I pointed out that I had a 24 day cycle (WTF???) last month she was more than happy to let me go straight to FET.

I started with the OPKs this morning and have a scan with my FS tomorrow afternoon. Hopefully my cycle won't be too much affected by last month! Ugh, 7 day AF. I am looking forward to not enduring THAT again! Bl**dy crinone.

Otherwise I've been fine - except for a minor family crisis where my 20 year old, 12 week pregnant SIL decided that I had said that I hoped she had a miscarriage. Why the frick I would say that is unfathomable but I think it all got sorted out.