+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 90 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks for all your support girls.

1wish, congrats on your transfer. Our FS won't implant two either, unless you are almost 40 or have had multiple failed cycles. My dp had quite a funny conversation with our FS at the epu, to see if she'd slip an extra one in. We'd be delighted with (healthy) twins.

Dancing, crinone is awful stuff! It makes me feel really down and hopeless and yukky. Not what you want when you are trying to survive the 2ww! Hope you're doing ok.

Jesse, 4 is still great! Are they growing them to day 5? I have everything crossed for you to get some to freeze. Even if you just get 1 or 2 to freeze, that would be great.

AFM - Well i'm still kind of in no man's land, but i'm also still pretty sure this is a chemical pregnancy Poas this morning and there were still 2 clear lines, perhaps a smidge lighter than yesterday. I'm sure my beta is dropping and will prob be gone by monday. I pretty much have AF. Very sad, but will just try again next month. Will also just wait till monday for results, not much else i can do.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Clementine Grace For This Useful Post:

dancingbutterfly  (17-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to b all about me....

But just got the call from the nurse and am a BFP!!!!! I can't believe it. My hcg is over 125 and I'm a day early for my test!!
    Just waiting for dh to get home to share the news!! It's my 30th birthday next sat and this is the best present ever!! We'd been trying for over 4 yrs before finally getting help and can't believe our dream is going to come true! The baby will also b due on our 5th wedding anniversary ! I'm shaking!

Good luck and hugs to everyone else! Xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Noms82 View Post

But just got the call from the nurse and am a BFP!!!!! I can't believe it. My hcg is over 125 and I'm a day early for my test!!
    Just waiting for dh to get home to share the news!! It's my 30th birthday next sat and this is the best present ever!! We'd been trying for over 4 yrs before finally getting help and can't believe our dream is going to come true! The baby will also b due on our 5th wedding anniversary ! I'm shaking!

Omg!!!

Congratulations noms!!!!!!!!!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woo hoo Noms! Congratulations! Such a lovely anniversary present!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Noms82 View Post

Whoooooooo CONGRATULATIONS!!! an amazing gift, it was meant to be!! xox

Did you guys try through IVF long?

Your DH will be over the moon :-))

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Congrats noms!!!!! What a wonderful birthday present
    need some BFP's around here. How lovely that its due on your wedding anniversary, def meant to be

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies
    BIG congrats Noms, that is wonderful news

Clementine, i have my fingers crossed for you, such a confusing. I really hope you get good news on Monday

Hope everyone in their TWW is keeping sane, im sure time feels like its standing still

Sorry for limited personals, I am still trying to catch up from my few days off line.

AFM - AF arrived today, I will call fs on monday to get the FET ball rolling. From my rough calculations FET shoud be before the end of March, my cycle is a little shorter than most

Hope everyone else is travelling along this sometimes rough road as best they can

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats noms that's fantastic news! Well I am pretty devastated because I think I have ovulated! Has anyone else had this with syranel? Yesterday I had all the signs! So upset and frustrated!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by emmylou81 View Post
    Congrats noms that's fantastic news! Well I am pretty devastated because I think I have ovulated! Has anyone else had this with syranel? Yesterday I had all the signs! So upset and frustrated!
    I did the antagonist cycle but we to thought I had o'd..... They monitored me on daily blood tests but turned out I hadn't - yay!!
    What signs do you have? Because I was convinced by the extra cm that I had also

Thanks
    Reviews
    Emmylou - I worried about this too but appar the cramps and extra cm that i experienced was the signs that everything was happening perfectly!

Call your nurse if you are worrying, they will be able to talk through whats happening xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub