+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 86 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Sunshine I am so sorry!! What is happening today with all this bad news

Please don't give up!! It will happen I just know it will!! Sending you a bunch of cyber hugs sweetie

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mummyofaddi For This Useful Post:

sunshine1974  (14-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Capri I'm so sorry to hear you news.. Please take care of yourself.. Sending you love!

Sunshine- I'm so sorry too... This really sucks this road.. Sending you lots of love too..

Well had EPU, they got 13 follies with 10 being used for picsi and 2 being empty and one immature.. We are so happy with that as last time I only got 9 and 3 were ok.. Rest being empty or immature..

So that made our day today.. But still taking one day at a time!

Thanks for all your well wishes, really appreciate it! X

4. The Following User Says Thank You to jessesgirl For This Useful Post:

sunshine1974  (14-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to all those with bad news xo

Good vibes to all those still waiting!!

I'm feeling a little excited but also nervous. (frer) yesterday arvo after cramping, also had very slight brown pesserie discharge (tmi) and got a VERY faint two lines (yikes)!!! Took another this morning and was barely there, hmmm, tried again this arvo and it was ever so slightly darker, still very faint! Had the most intense cramping today that lasted about 10mins, not sure about that??! Haven't told dh about it cos he wants this so much and I don't want him to be disappointed if bt shows neg, will test again in the morn (not too fussed in the $ for hpts I just wanna know!!) might try and get the nurse to move my blood test from sun to sat if the line is still there in the morning, fingers x'ed

Thanks
    Reviews
    Noms! That's great promising news... Now I don't want to burst your bubble but what did use for your trigger shot?

Gosh I hope it's a bfp for you!! How exciting!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jessies - I'm doing a medicated FET, so no triggers, just estrogen tablets and progesterone pesseries.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Noms82 View Post
    Jessies - I'm doing a medicated FET, so no triggers, just estrogen tablets and progesterone pesseries.
    Eek!!!! How exciting!!!! Will u do another tomorrow??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep, can't come soon enough ;/

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Noms82 For This Useful Post:

jessesgirl  (14-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi gals,

I'm so sorry for the sad news today

Unfortunately I too am in the bfn boat but it is a little more complicated than that. The emby tried to implant, there are some hormone levels but sadly not enough to confirm a viable pregnancy

Sorry for no personals, just need some time out

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Can i just say, totally not fair, too much bad news today!!

Capri, Sunshine and Skizzie, so sorry for your bad news today hope you are doing ok tonight. ivf is so tough, especially when you get bad news

Dancing sounds like your transfer went well, and great that you have some frosties

Jessesgirl, yay! Sounds like EPU went really well, fingers crossed you get lots of embies and some to freeze. Hope you're recovering ok.

Noms, that sounds like a BFP! great news for you. We need some more bfps on this thread i reckon.

I'm gearing up for a BFN too, and trying to find some energy to get back on for a frozen transfer in a few weeks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

i can't believe I'm here again, but alas! I wasn't going to post this cycle but I have missed the interaction and keeping up with the fellow cyclers. Hoping you don't mind that I join a bit late

I will try to get up to speed with everyone in the next couple of days, but in the mean time, I wish you all smooth sailing and lots of BFP's to come.

AFM: I had a 5 day emby trsf on Tuesday so officially PUPO. We have done a full hrt cycle so on the estradiol and crinone (evil stuff) We also did assisted hatching and embryo glue so throwing everything at it! Feeling pretty average but hoping like crazy that this is our sticky

Look forward to getting to know you all