+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 90 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Peonies - mine arrived this morning too!! Also a day early here for me... Made that nervous call to the clinic to advise of CD1 ... wow that was nerve wracking!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    greenapple - Looks like we're AF buddies! Are you starting your IVF cycle now? I don't think I have to call the clinic until next month's CD1. But I am doing an antagonist cycle, not long down-reg. All I know is I don't start any drugs until next AF in March.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dancingbutterfly View Post
    Count me in!!! AF due 27th Feb as well first month back on the pill in a loooonnggg time so not sure how my body will react to stopping
    It's my first ivf cycle.... I think nervous is an understatement!
    How exciting! Looks like we will be cycling together! This will be my second cycle.
    I won't lie it's a nervous cycle your first but you can do it! 😄😄

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome dancingbutterfly! Must have missed your post before. It will be my first ever cycle too. Which clinic are you with?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes peonis i am calling today with cd1 and I am transferring in approx 14 days from now. Af is about a half a week early, I will find out in march if it worked or not!! All those memories of ivf are back, I hope we all get our bfp's I don't miss this feeling at all!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome dancingbutterfly, best of luck with ivf I hope your journey is short and sweet!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    AF arrived for me as well yippee never thought I would be so excited!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies!

Seems like its a busy week with AF arriving for a few! Good luck to all of those starting now and for everyone awaiting next month I hope feb flies right by!

AFM had our consents and nurse interview yesterday along with my baseline scan when they suprised me and told me to start jabbing away last night! Very happy to be underway even tho as a first timer it's a lot to take in (even more so a month earlier than we'd expected. I have my for all of us this month!

Thanks
    Reviews
    WOOHOO Emmylou - are you doing FET or full down reg cycle?

Hope - how exciting that things are starting for you, it's a little overwhelming at first but it's so very much worth it in the end!! Remember it's a process so take things step by step and day by day, even hour by hour if you need to! All these hormones and emotions are pretty full on at times too, so do your best to relax and keep your mind off it when possible

My looong day
    So on my way to ivf clinic I had to call 000 someone was what appeared dead on the side of the road, call 000 tell them what I seen, while they had someone on the way they asked me to go and see if the person was ok, I go back - beep - person not moving, cops pull up seconds later and the person was basically knocked out, conscious but not moving had been there for a while too. Good deed done, back on track
    Get to clinic, see accounts and pay - the cycle was $2500 plus medication a whopping $200 extra out of pocket then last time and a huge $700 more then last time too
    See nurse she asks if I am bf - yes I am - ok I dont think we can do the cycle let me check
    She checks and dr said it's not ideal but ok
    I get ****ty because the last appointment I had he said t was fine, I go see him - his delivering a baby, wait while he does that
    See him he says it's fine be cycles are regular and it will not effect fhe outcome, and I am weaning so it's ok, the drugs he has given will make me produce the good hormones
    Ok back to clinic to get medication etc was told it would be $500 because it's not on the PBS script, go back wait for dr again who is seeing the delivered baby, he gets script
    I go to car get fine for parking too long, get in car come home in peak hour!!
    Couldn't do grocery as it was hailing
    Weird wacky day!! IVF is so time consuming more so now when carting N around

Thanks
    Reviews
    Green apple sounds like you had a crazy day yuk!
    Afm I will now start taking the pill and then in 3 weeks I will right from the beginning!