+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 90 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yes, I saw that in the Sydney thread! I speak to eternal optimist so I'm madly following her pregnancy! She's so lovely!!

Yip, sex to bring on af! Seems to work for me!

Wondered bout the pommy juice! Why only fet?? Do u know?

Does anyone know what your lining should be for transfer?? Mine was 9.3 last thurs ..

Thanks
    Reviews
    I asked EO in that thread if it goes for stim cycles too - I was all ready to go out & buy pom juice. She said she has only heard of it for FETs. But then she said only do it up until EPU, so I'm confused. There is no EPU in a FET, is there? Maybe just for FETs because you need the help in building the lining, whereas you don't in a stim cycle. I have no idea. And yes, she is very lovely! So thrilled she got her BFP.

I have no idea what lining should be. EO is the expert, I reckon she'd have some insight.

Will try the sex thing! I don't need to be asked twice.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to peoniesarepretty For This Useful Post:

jessesgirl  (13-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there lovely ladies!!

Sorry I have been MIA

How is everyone?? I just looked and saw how many of you are all having your BT tomorrow or POAS and I am soooooo excited for you all!! Have to say I wish I was already there though cause I am starting to get over the whole jabbing thing!! I had my scan yesterday and only had about 10 follies all around 10mm in size each so another scan tomorrow and on Friday as well!! They are keeping a very close eye on me so my EPU is looking like it will be Monday at this stage. I hope so cause I am kinda over it all ATM. Feeling head-achy and nauseous and just tired and cranky so I just want to feel like me again!!

Jesse - I have never even heard what my lining should be or even knew it was meant to be measured!! Now I will make sure I will ask!!

Peonies - Hun I feel for you I was waiting for AF for ages before she showed herself and to be honest I tried the sex thing, the hot bath thing and even went for a massage and still nothing. It turned up when it was meant to I guess. she turns up soon!!!

Sunshine - don't believe those HPT hun! And dont get down ok I am sure your BT will come back with that wonderful you deserve!!!

Anyway lovely ladies I really hope you are all doing well!! I will be so excited to log on tomorrow to see the news!!

Love to you all xxx

5. The Following User Says Thank You to mummyofaddi For This Useful Post:

sunshine1974  (13-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi peonie,

I'm also doing antagonist cycle.
    I have first 5 Gonal-F injections then a scan, then another 2 Gonal-F with 2 Orangutan and finally the trigger one.

I will have ET at 8:30AM tomorrow!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hanging out while on a break
    Bubs4Kylee - cycling mid march
    Loveabug - AF due 9th March

Started cycle
    Rae81 - book on bloods 21 February
    Disney Baby - waiting AF
    Hubba - waiting AF
    Peoniesarepretty - Waiting AF 12th Match 125 Puregon and Orgalutran
    Pill Popping
    Samarasmum - progynova 2 pills 3 times a day BT & Scan 9th March
    Noms – ethinyl estradiol

Jabbing Away
    Greenapple - puregon 12th Feb start - scan on the 5th February
    Shazzymoo - Gonal F& Orgalutran w/ Progynova & Pregnyl scan - 13 March
    Jessesgirl – started 2nd March BT 12th March
    Spoodge – Scan 7th March
    Mummyofaddi - 5th March Puregon 9th March Orgalutran Scan 14th March EPU due 19th March
    Misty - Start Jabbing 6th March
    April -
    Meshell23 - Start Jabbing 9th March BT and Scan 16th March
    Emmylou81 - Sniffing and Jabbing
    Thembs - 240 iu Gonal f and Orgalutran 15th March Scan
    Ivy33 - Jabbing BT and Scan 13th March

Egg Pick Up
    Gtef - 27th Feb 8 eggs 4 embryos, No Frosties
    Sunshine1974 - 27th Feb 13 eggs 8 embryos, No Frosties
    Elly_star - 27th Feb 16 eggs, 5 Frosties
    Clementine Grace - 13 eggs 9 embryos 5 Frosties
    PoppyLoppy- 5th March 14 eggs
    Dancingbutterfly – 9th Marchn 17 eggs 11 Feralized 10 are grade 3-5
    MARTTC - 9th March 20 eggs 3 to 4 viable eggs
    Capri_12 - 9th March 4 eggs 1 embryo
    Jessesgirl - 14th March
    Meshell23 - 21st March

OHSS
    Hope2487 - 7 Frosties

Transfer
    Noms – 7th March
    Clementine Grace – 7th March
    MARTTC - 11th March
    Dancingbutterfly - 14th March
    Samarasmum - 15th March

2WW
    Wewannabub POAS 14th March
    GStef BT 14th March
    Sunshine1974 - BT 14th March
    Skizzie - BT 14th March
    Beckki - BT 14th March
    Clementine Grace - BT 17th March
    MARTTC
    Minxtq

Hugs Needed
    Leelee72
    Elly_star

BFP
    Leafy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, how's everybody doing?? Hope you are all coping no matter what stage of the cycle your at!! not able to do personals,

AFM - Surviving the 2WW Just - wish it was Sunday already!! Have been having AF cramping today and have started to think it's over for the month, but then there are times when I'm feeling positive and thinking they are good cramps!! I think I might cave & POAS in the morn, I know it's still early, but I can't help myself.
    As tehre hasn't been any trigger, and I'm only on estrogen tablets & progesterone pesseries, can anyone tell me if there would be any reason why I would get a false positive??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey noms!

Not long to go!!

It still might be early if Sunday is bt day... I was told you should only do it 1-2 days before test.. But if course each to there own..

Any feelings or twinges??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello brave ladies!
    I am blown away by the list of where everyone is at! Just looking at that takes away any feelings of going thru this alone I will get better with personals, I promise!
    Had scan and BT today. About 10 odd follicles and some more smaller ones. Have to go back tomorrow morning for another scan and BT so they can decide on if EPU is Friday or Saturday. Very frustrating. But can't wait for it to be over! What are your thoughts on not transferring during the stim cycle and freezing for a FET the next month? I have been very sick after last 2 EPU and I believe that has contributed to BFN. What is everyone else's experience with this?
    Looking forward to reading about all your BFP!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi Girls,

hope you are going well.

Welcome to all the newbies.

Skizzie, how did you go with your BT?

Ivy, welcome Gosh you've been through a few cycles, really hope that you get a bfp or some frosties.

Welcome Beckki , best of luck for your bt tommorrow. Hope this first one is your lucky cycle.

Welcome Hongi , sorry to here your cycle wasn't what you were hoping. But it only takes 1 golden egg!

Sunshine, i'm keeping everything crossed for you for tommorrow! If we aren't preggers by may, we're going to take a trip to New York. Sometimes, you need to have something nice to think about if it doesn't work. SO hoping you get that BFP though, best of luck.

Peonies, its so stupid isn't it AF never shows up when you want it to! Hope that it turns up soon for you. I did an antagonist cycle and was on stims for 13 days, took the trigger on day 13. I think its different with everyone though, depending on how your follies go. I have to try to plan my cycles around my DP who is fifo, we usually try to plan for about 10-14 days of stimming.

Mummyofaddi, hope that your surviving the injections and that you get your EPU on friday.

Noms, posa is very tempting, my BT is on saturday and i'm tempted to do it tonight but i think its still way too early, so would prob be a bfn anyway.

April, wow lots of eggs, yay! Hope you get some frosties

Absolute best of luck Jesses girl, i'll be thinking of you tomorrow! Hope you get lots of good eggies. Sounds like your linking is perfect, i think 9 is meant to be good.

AFM - does anyone else feel really crappy and down on the crinone, i HATE being on it. I've convinced myself that its def a BFN because i just don't feel anything, but i guess ill just have to wait and see. I don't think this is our cycle though. Does anyone else find it tough to get through ivf cycles with full time work? Im finding it so hard to concentrate this week.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Clem,

Thanks for your well wishes! Much appreciated!

Yes crinone is terrible for the emotions! Last cycle I was on crinone and had my 10 yr reunion for school.. So out dress shopping I cried on dh shoulders cos a dress didn't fit me! Now we laugh at it but it's very normal hun! Will you POAS?

H