+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 90 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Can i ask if anyone has ever got a negative from POAS, then positive with BT?

Nurses told me not to POAS as drugs interfere with the reading!

just being wishful after my BFN today

Thanks
    Reviews
    GStef, Skizzie and Sunshine1972 - Don't give up until AF shows! I'm pretty sure BTs are meant to be more accurate than HPTs because they can measure any amount of hcg in your blood rather than only react to a certain amount.

Meshell - That's a pretty cool story! Must've been a wonderful surprise for that lady! I did finish my course of crinone - this morning was the last of it!

Loveabug - Good luck for your FET!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Meshell23 View Post
    LADIES WHO ARE GETTING BFN!! DO NOT TRUST YOUR HPT!!

Wait until bloods, There is a lady who I speak to on here she did a POAS the morning of her bloodtest thinking she was clever got a BFN. went for bloods came home and had a glass of red with her hubby whilst trying to work out her next plan of atack and the clinic called her to advise she WAS PREG!!!!!

Good Luck to all praying for no AF and BFP to all
    Hi Meshell

Thanks for your note, i too am due for BT on Wed, and I did a HPT yesterday, was devastating when i saw no line. Trying to stay hopeful. You have helped me get through the next 36 hours or so. Thank you

4. The Following User Says Thank You to sunshine1974 For This Useful Post:

Meshell23  (13-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good luck to the ladies waiting on your blood tests, keep positive and look after yourselves until then x

Welcome to everyone new to the thread, so much movement today!

Update
    We are booked in for transfer Wednesday morning. Will be a day5 transfer single embryo if everything keeps developing nicely fx. On crinone gel nightly now.... Bit gross!!!!!!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

6. The Following User Says Thank You to dancingbutterfly For This Useful Post:

Meshell23  (13-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi Girls,

Sorry i haven't been able read too far back, have been offline for a few days.

Elly, sorry about AF but def wait for your BT.

Jessesgirl, hope your follies are going well.

Loveabug, good luck for your ET! Hope you are feeling better soon.

Gstef, sorry for your bfn but really, wait for your bt, it might be too early to test?

Marttc, best of luck for a sticky little embie.

All of you girls stemming, hope your follies are growing well, and hope the those in the TWW are surviving. And welcome to the newbies!

AFM - i was feeling really positive about this cycle but not so sure now, i really feel like AF is on the way. I'm 5dp5dt so i guess i have a few more days till i can poas to see anything. Blood test isn't till saturday but i'm not feeling it. Might be the crinone making me feel down in the dumps. Im cranky that i was 29 when we started trying for a baby, don't drink, never smoked and we put off lots of overseas travel and job opportunities to start trying for a family and we still haven't gotten there. But onwards and upwards! I won't be devastated if this cycle doesn't work because we have 5 frosties, but really can't wait to be off the ivf merry go round!
    Last edited by Clementine Grace; 12-03-2012 at 19:23.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Sunshine, just try to make it through to your BT as hard as it is! It could still be too early.

Dancing, best of luck for your transfer!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Clementine Grace For This Useful Post:

dancingbutterfly  (13-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Don't lose hope ladies... You are so lucky you have frosties to go back to..

Just make sure you have your bloods done so they can see what's happening..

Afm- just had trigger now.. Booked in for EPU at 6.30am Wednesday morning... Feeling anxious... So worried that we will have empty eggs again... I know I can't do anything about it and maybe that's why I'm feeling that way.. I guess time will tell..

Can anyone advise on what level a mature egg/follie is.. Heard it was 800-1000iu but then read its 200iu per mature egg.. If that makes sense! Haha

X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oops! And a very good luck for transfer dancing! I'll be thinking of you!!

X

12. The Following User Says Thank You to jessesgirl For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi

Thanks for the positive words today ladies, i will get that BT done if a total bfn then i will know when we can start FET cycle.

Good luck Wedneday Dancing

I hope all goes well for the pick up Jessesgirl & there are some good eggies in there

14. The Following User Says Thank You to skizzie For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies,
    Hoping I can join in? I am in the process of fourth stim cycle and have BT and US tomorrow to determine EPU. Hoping it is Friday as starting to feel blah. I am hoping for a different result this cycle as I have spent last 6 weeks doing acupuncture and taking some herbs. Always get good haul of eggs (21 last time, 23 previous and 8 before that) but only ever had 1 make it to transfer. No frozen . would love to get some frozen so I don't have to go thru stim cycle each time. Anyone else have this happen to them? FS can't tell me why. Frustrating!
    Good luck to everyone who is in their cycle ATM. I look forward to getting o know you all.
    Chat soon!