+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 86 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GStef View Post
    Hi all!!

Sorry Elly!!! There's still hope with ur frosties!! Xx

AFM- last night of Crinone, then the wait til wed if AF doesnt show b4 then!!! Not feeling very positive though! Feel like it will b a BFN, I'm sad, it's hubbies 30th bday this week and I feel a bit like I've failed him 😥 what could have been a better gift than his wife carrying his baby!
    Oh gstef.. Don't give up hope yet!! Will you POAS?

Don't feel as though you have failed him.. You can't physically do anything to change the outcome now- something I have learnt after a cycle.

I have my fingers crossed for you lovely!

X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls,

Just in waiting fit another blood test... Fingers crossed its all going to plan...

😳😳

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone

I hope you don't mind me popping my head in, I have been following this post. I have been going through my 1st ivf cycle this month. My BT is due on the 14th like many of you girls, but sadly I POAS this morning & bfn I have 9 little frosties waiting so I'm hopeful one of those with be the little baby dh & I have been waiting for

Elly star I'm sorry for your bfn, I too am studying & have to maintain credit to get into honours. I'm doing 2 subjects this semester + working full time. Sometimes it's hard to get motivated to study with all the baby stuff going on but I think it's important to have something else to focus on as well. I hope you come to a decision soon

Good luck everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies just getting ready for FET. So excited DH flu in last night. Xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    GStef - If you've finished crinone before AF started then you're doing better than me! This morning was my last one and I still did it (and last night's). Seemed a bit gross but I imagined that the FNs all would have asked me if I finished the course! Fingers crossed for your BFP!!!

Jessesgirl - Yesterday I went googling about AF turning up while on crinone and found a few stories which were similar to what I was experiencing, but where the ladies ended up with a BFP. She's not very heavy at all but I feel crampy like it will become a full blown one soon. It was a bit disappointing that she came 2 days early. I still have to do the HPT test on Friday and I suppose between now and then we'll just sit tight and wait, but I'm pretty sure it's the real deal.

Fingers crossed for good news on your blood test!

Dancingbutterfly, Emmylou81 and Samarasmum - Thanks xx

I still have until next week to decide about uni (census date) so I will think on it and talk to DH and pray. I'm not very good at writing assignments on time and last year got super stressed about it and I don't want uni stress to affect IVF or vice versa. I'm doing Psychology - we were just warned by one of our tutors to expect to burst into tears during class on numerous occasions this year! My work will gladly give me more hours if I wasn't at uni so that wouldn't be an issue. It will be a hard decision because I love it so much! But yes, it will be a good distraction.

Until then I'll just wait until Friday when I do the HPT and call the clinic and hopefully can arrange to do a FET straight away.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone

Just come back from the scan this morning. There's not much happening with my ovaries and feel a bit low, not sure what to do except keep hoping it's gonna work. I am going to continue with gonalf 450 and have another scan on Thursday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Meshell23 View Post
    Hi Elly

definitely keep up the crinone, my nurses were adamant about that when I started to bleed. I didnt end up with BFP but I was told keep up crinone til BT. Good luck.

Thembs holy dooley 450iu!! when are you in for EPU?

AFM I just received an invite to my friends baby shower for 1 April. There will be a lil emby in my uterus then Ill rub her belly for good luck. This is my second cycle both of which have been whilst I am cycling last one was two days after EPU.
    Meshell- I don't know the date for EPU yet maybe after the next scan on Thursday. It's a high dose I know and that's why I am worried about not having any symptoms and the scan just confirmed my fears, but maybe it's still early yet.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Meshell23 View Post
    Dont stress these guys can work miracles I am certain you will be fine.

I have a ridiculously high AMH and have been put on 75iu of GonalF so I get like 6 uses out of a pen. haha.

I was on 100iu last time and got OHSS(just because I over respond-crazy ovaries)

How many days have you been on Injections for?

Dont stress about it some people take a little while to respond then their ovaries go boonta and its all happening

Meshelle- Thanks, I have been injecting for a week. I will try not to stress but can't help it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,
    I have been reading BH for some time, and finally registered this morning

We are going through our first IVF/ICSI cycle (5dp5dt) and on the dreaded 2ww and have been battling a horrible head cold since Friday

Our Journey so far: We've been seriously TTC on and off for 3 years and had the unfortunate experience of a blighted ovum last year. Upside: it was the kick in the pants we needed to give it a red hot go before Mother Nature closes down the shop. I made an appointment with the FS before I dealt with the m/c. At least we now know where the likely problem is and we are good IVF candidates. We tried chlomid for 3 months with no success and have now "graduated" straight to ICSI. EPU yielded 12 eggs; 10 good enough for fert; 8 embryos the following day; 6 made it to d5 blasto; 1 transferred on Wed ... and I have been too sick to bother calling to find out how many of the other 5 made it to the freezer... a job for tomorrow (as today is a public holiday). So far, things are all good from the point of view of the process.

To help with the 2ww we are going on a road trip to SA... leaving Thursday, back on the following Monday ($50 says that is when they want to do the BT!!!) Too bad - my baby girl (3yo filly) is in the state horse show, so I am going!! The results of the BT are not going to change.

Wishing you all the best with your journey...I'll be reading!

CJ
    Last edited by minxyq; 12-03-2012 at 12:26.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to minxyq For This Useful Post:

jessesgirl  (12-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by thembs View Post
    Hi everyone

Just come back from the scan this morning. There's not much happening with my ovaries and feel a bit low, not sure what to do except keep hoping it's gonna work. I am going to continue with gonalf 450 and have another scan on Thursday.
    Oh Hun, I'm so sorry to hear! But don't give up hope lovely! I asked the fn the other day about stimming- she said you can jab for up to 3 weeks! If you don't mind me asking what's your amh? Why is your dose do high?

Thinking of you hun! x