+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 90 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Will jump on my computer probably tomorrow but Capri - that sucks but here's hoping this could be 'the one'
    I'm trying really hard to be positive & it's the only thing I can really say.

I'm in at 11am tomorrow for the transfer & apparently they'll tell me then how my eggies have gone...
    Fingers crossed!! I'm nervous!!
    Staying as positive as I can, telling myself 'thus is it' but aware of reality two... It's going to be a long tww :-/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Did my picture work?? Trying to show the bruise coming up
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Marttc - ouch!! Looks sore good luck tomorrow!!

AFM
    Very frustrated but we heard no updates today from the scientists re fertilisation and now might not until Monday frustrating as I was hoping for just a little something to get me through.
    Last edited by dancingbutterfly; 10-03-2012 at 20:23.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg MARTTC!
    Ouch!! Is that all from EPU??
    How are you feeling in general?

Capri- I hope you are feeling better.. I am thinking of you!!

Samarasmum- yay for the 15th!! Exciting!!

Dancing- how are you going? Feeling ok?

Sorry I'm on my phone and can't remember anything else! I'm shocking ATM memory wise!

Afm- still jabbing away... Feeling my ovaries growing... Bit worried (TMI) as I don't have much ewcm going on.... Worried my body isn't doing what's its Spose to... Have another blood test Monday morning but it seems so far away... Has anyone else had limited ewcm??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jessesgirl- I have been worrying lately because I don't feel any changes happening. Don't feel overies growing and no mucous. I'm on day 6 today and was wondering how long does one start having all these feelings. I'll see what the scan and BT show on Monday. Maybe I'm just responding differently.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Marttc- that looks really sore. Good luck for tomorrow!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thembs- yes everyone is different... What dose are you on? My first dose was 200 and it wasn't til the very end I felt slight growing.. No bloating..

Now I'm in 250 and I know the feeling. The higher dose is what I needed..

Don't stress though, when u have your bloods they will know exactly what's going on inside.. Do you have scans?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jessesgirl- Thanks a lot sometimes one needs a little bit of reassurance. I do have a scan appt on Monday so I guess I'll find out then. I thought I was on a high dose, 450iu. I'll keep my fingers crossed and try not to worry much about it, but I couldn't help wondering if there's anyone who's had the same experience and all was ok. My last cycle was a down reg so I wasn't sure if this is what happens with the antagonist cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies!!

Thembs - welcome on board!! You are right everyone does react very differently to drugs. I hope you are travelling ok!

Jesse - I didnt get much ewcm right until the last 2-3 days. Dont stress maybe your body is still getting used to higher dose. Are you feeling a bit better now?

Capri - its my first cycle so not heaps to compare it with but very happy with QFG. I wonder if its alot to do with your FS though more than the clinic?

Marttc - good luck today!!

Samarasmum, Mumofadi, Peonies, Clem, Sunshine, Elly and everyone else (sorry if i have missed names)
    How are you ladies??

AFM -

Just spoke to scientists. We had 17 collected, 11 fertilised to day 2. 10 are grade 3-5 and looking strong. I think we are going for 5 day transfer pending results from tomorrow morning. Fx

Feeling pretty good today some ongoing tenderness on my ovaries but not needing any meds to cope

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies just wanted to let you know we are on our way to the city for our very first transfer, have not had any news on our eggs yet but will know after today! I'm so nervous & excited also worried about our little one falling out!!

Will write personals in the arvo x