+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 90 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MARTTC View Post
    Dancing - what place did you go through? I'm melb ivf, I was not told a thing about water or diet - not happy!! I'll do that though...

I feel like bad period pain, heat bag is helping. Struggling a little.
    Feeling a little dizy too, dh kust got me kfc to eat... Hope the sugar helps :-) You??

My left arm is probably killing me the most - friggen butchered me :-( stuck the massive needle in, wiggled it around & then said "I'm really sorry I'm going to have to find another vain" pulled it out & James another in my hand.... The bruise is massive and it's killing.

QfG! I am a painful patient (work in health myself) so asked them lots of qs!

They recommended protein shakes today too (eg sustagen from shops). i have used some i already had as i am not a meat eater!

that sucks about the needle today, nice bruise coming up. mine went into the side of my wrist?!?! bloody awful!

peonies - i have heard lots of water the whole way through 2-3l day. i have tried increasing protein as i figured can't hurt!!!! x

AFM
    Pain is decreasing. just feel bruised!!!!! just wanting to hear we had some fertilized today..... fx legsx armsx !!!!!

xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Samarasmum- Thank you but I am Brisbane based and also a big thanks for always keeping the roll call up to date, it’s really great
    Marttc- Wow fabulous news on the 20 eggs! Keep your fluids up and protein as everyone has said to avoid hyper stimulation. So are you having a day3 transfer? I’ll have to wait and see how many fertilise ect but if it’s anything like my last cycle I’m worried there will be nothing to transfer
    Meshell23- Who knows what the actual reasons for things not working are. It’s so frustrating. Last cycle we got 8eggs collected, all fertilised but had fragmentation from day 1 and only one made it to morula stage. When we asked FS why this happened he said the cycle went for too long and that could mean my egg quality was not good and hence the early fragmentation which had resulted in a crap outcome. So this time because they don’t do EPU on weekends he was undecided whether to stretch it to Monday and have more eggs but maybe not good quality again or go today and have less eggs. When we spoke to the nurse about it (we were concerned day 12 is too early) she said the day doesn’t matter it’s the size. So I’m at a loss I just am praying that the 2 good eggs fertilised with no fragmentation.
    Dancingbutterfly fab news on the eggs as well! How do you find QFG?
    Sorry to anyone I’ve missed, thinking of all!
    AFM- I’ve a had a day of sleeping and resting..haven’t done much at all. Thanks for everyones input. I think if this doesn’t work I’m going to investigate changing clinics. I’d be sad to leave my fs cos I really like him but on the same token I’m not going to just stay there bcos of that. Has anyone had ovarian drilling done?
    Baby dust to all x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey capri I am also with QFG and I love them! The nurses are really good and my FS has been fantastic! I honestly have no complaints! Having said that I am not pregnant! oh and they have there theatres running on a Saturday
    Last edited by emmylou81; 09-03-2012 at 21:51.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks emmylou, I'll have a look into it. I find the staff ect I've been really happy with and my dr but I guess after being with them for 2+ yrs it's time to change esp being told I should have kids by now (yet they r not willing to do lap or any further investigations). We find out today how my eggs have gone..I feel sick with worry I'm just so scared that with less eggs none will make it to blastocysts. The joys of ivf!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by capri_12 View Post
    Thanks emmylou, I'll have a look into it. I find the staff ect I've been really happy with and my dr but I guess after being with them for 2+ yrs it's time to change esp being told I should have kids by now (yet they r not willing to do lap or any further investigations). We find out today how my eggs have gone..I feel sick with worry I'm just so scared that with less eggs none will make it to blastocysts. The joys of ivf!
    Good luck today Capri. I hope that perfect little one is waiting there for you.

I am scared today as well. We are mostly MFI with DB 100% abnormal sperm. I know we can only give mother nature so much of a helping hand but I am really hoping all the good karma I have been putting out there comes back to us!

Baby dust to everyone

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone! I am new to thi thread and doing IVF/ICSI. I have already started the injection Gonalf on Monday and started Orgalutran yesterday. Have BT and scan Monday, but I am a bit worried from reading the threads here. It seems everyone is having some kind of reaction and noticing some changes yet I am not having or haven't noticed any changes like bloating or even feel overies swelling up or anything. Please tell me is it normal not to notice any of this and I think I am on a high dose gonalf 450iu. Please someone advise.

Thems

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome thems, I felt nothing this cycle but felt everything last cycle..probably doesn't help to much but I guess wot I'm trying to say is everyone and every cycle is different. Mayb discuss with ur nurse or fs to give u peace of mind?
    I just got a call from scientist doesn't look good. Both fertilized but one did abnormally so we only have one. Im just gutted. All I've ever wanted is to b a mother and it just feels like we r forever facing obstacles to stop that. Sorry to b a downer i just am feeling really down about it all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Capri- thanks for your reply, it's true everyone and every cycle is different. I suppose I will find out in Monday if there's anything happening at all. Unfortunately my nurse won't be there because it's a public holiday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by capri_12 View Post
    Welcome thems, I felt nothing this cycle but felt everything last cycle..probably doesn't help to much but I guess wot I'm trying to say is everyone and every cycle is different. Mayb discuss with ur nurse or fs to give u peace of mind?
    I just got a call from scientist doesn't look good. Both fertilized but one did abnormally so we only have one. Im just gutted. All I've ever wanted is to b a mother and it just feels like we r forever facing obstacles to stop that. Sorry to b a downer i just am feeling really down about it all
    Oh Hun, I know the feeling..

Cry if you have to, it will make u feel better.. It's not over yet.. Don't count your chickens til they have hatched..

I'm thinking of you hun..

X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Capri- I wish you all the best with your remaining embryo. Stay strong and hope for the best and hope you will be a mother soon.