+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 90 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys looks like a lot has been happening in the thread! Good luck to everyone! Afm I have started sniffing and jabbing! The sniffing makes me very light headed though FS appointment tomorrow! Babydust to all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Marttc - Hooray! That's awesome news How did your trigger go? I have just done mine so less than 36hrs to pick up! x now to stay calm until we get to Friday morning

Jesse and Mummyofadi - hugs I had headaches the whole time I was stimming as well. Rest up as much as you can! x

Clem Gstef and Noms - stickiness your way ladies fx for you all!!!

April - Good luck for your transfer xx

Everyone else hope you are travelling well!

xo

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by emmylou81 View Post
    Hi guys looks like a lot has been happening in the thread! Good luck to everyone! Afm I have started sniffing and jabbing! The sniffing makes me very light headed though FS appointment tomorrow! Babydust to all
    good luck tomorrow emmy!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sunshine1974 View Post
    He Jessesgirl

not sure if i will POAS, have read diff messages, that you can still have a BFP even if neg on stick, due to drugs interfering, unsure will see how i go.
    Yes stef and i are cycling at the same time, both BT on 14th.

I am trying to acquire a taste for decaf, but am struggling

Good luck with scans tomorrow
    FYI - as much as it's going to kill me, I will not be POAS as my nurse said there's a higher chance of a chemical BFP - not sure I could deal with the crash if that was followed by a BT BFN...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dancing - trigger went well :-)
    I expected some massive needle - it was the smallest of all LOL
    Now I'm excited... You & I will be close by each other - great 4 support :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Clementine Grace View Post
    MARTCC, yay!!! SO glad your cycle wasn't cancelled Hope EPU goes well for you and you get lots of eggies. It was great having mine on a friday because I had the whole weekend to recover. Best of luck to you!

Our scientist said we had 50% chance of success per cycle with our embryo's and age. A lot of is up to pure luck though i reckon.
    I have an extra long weekend :-)
    Friday off for EPU, Monday labour day, then I had already planned annual leave for Tuesday & Wednesday (as our first wedding anniversary is Saturday) :-)

Crossing my fingers tight for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies! Still no computer for me but great news I'm in for egg pick up tomorrow! Yay! Bit nervous as there only appeared to b 3 good sized ones but last time we had 8 and the result wasn't any better. Good luck to everyone else doing epu tomorrow. Fingers crossed!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to capri_12 For This Useful Post:

MARTTC  (08-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

quick q - how did you feel the day after your trigger? We have been tracking 7-8 follies on each ovary (+little ones all under 10mm) so had some heaviness over the last 4 days. Thus morning i am getting lots of funny cramps and uncomfortable feeling in my tummy. no boating but feeling very average! also extremely nervous now so nite sure if that's adding to it?
    The nurse at clinic was drilling into me about OHSS yesterday so wondering if i have just got myself worked up?

any recommendations would be appreciated x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Dancingbutterfly - well, I haven't done a cycle but had our orientation yesterday with the nurse. She drilled into me about drinking heaps of water ... maybe that will help.

Jessesgirl - the appointment was good. They explained the drugs and how it will all go. Feel much more confident about the doctors coordinating to do both of our procedures on the same day. And they went through all the costs and how the payments work. The only thing is, it should not just be a matter of waiting for AF (due 12th) ... but we still haven't been given the details to get on to look at the donors & choose one. This is the only spanner in the works now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Meshell - I thought it was after the trigger that OHSS develops? Wouldn't it ease off after EPU? Confused. So when does it start to go away then?