+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 86 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by GStef View Post
    Ladies, how long after EPU or ET can I Poas??? My BT isn't til 14th!!! Sooooo farrrrrr awaaaayyyyyy!!
    Gstef, this is my first cycle also so not 100% certain, however i read on a post here once that a nurse advised someone you can't really do it until day 10 or 11 past transfer as HCG levels aren't high enough. sorry to disappoint. Do you still have those pains?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I am so annoyed!!!! I just lost all my post!!!!! GRRRRR!!!!!!

So here goes!

Meshell- how awesome AF showed up on time!! The fun begins for you!!! I thought that too, what a gift it would be at xmas but then I had a friend who hated their bday being so close to xmas! cant win! haha

Samarasmum - How are you going? Often think about you... odd huh?

Gstef - ARe you going out of your mind yet? haha Will you poas?

Sunshine - Will you test too? You and stef arent far apart are you?

Noms - Congrats on being PUPO!!! How exciting! Now the torture really starts!!

MARTTC- Have you got good news?? I have my fingers and toes crossed for you!!

Peonies- How did your appt go? Are we all full steam ahead?? I pray that it is hun!!

I know Ive missed a lot of people but I cant scroll up any further! Its so busy in here nowadays!!

AFM- Just jabbing away! haha. On day 7 now.. been feeling like crap the last 2 days, wasnt going to call the fn but thought no stuff it Im paying big $$ for this so I have the right... she said that as long as I can pee and poop Im fine!

Scan and bloods tomorrow... bit anxious... but I know I cant do anything about the results!

Went down the beach this morning.. Oh it was so good! Got myself an organic decaf cap and walked along the water... bliss!!

Im off to enjoy the day!

X

Thanks
    Reviews
    He Jessesgirl

not sure if i will POAS, have read diff messages, that you can still have a BFP even if neg on stick, due to drugs interfering, unsure will see how i go.
    Yes stef and i are cycling at the same time, both BT on 14th.

I am trying to acquire a taste for decaf, but am struggling

Good luck with scans tomorrow

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls!!

Jessegirl - I am so jealous of you!! A walk and a coffee even if it is decaf sounds amazing!! My husband says exactly the same thing - we are paying thousands of dollars for a service so if I need to call - CALL!! Dont feel bad for calling your FS cause it helps put your mind at ease as well!! Is tomorrow your first scan?? Good luck I will be thinking of you!

Meshell - Yay for AF!! I bet you have a smile on your face!! She never comes for me when I need her so that is great news!! Hopefully we will all have little babies in our tummies for Easter. What a nice thought

Gstef - I POAS every bloody day after my ET!! I know that is silly but I got a line every single time so I figured that is I got a line the next day and kept getting one then I kept positive. I know it is stupid and probably a huge waste of money on pregnancy tests but who cares!! You will find out one way or the other anyway when you get to the TWW. I am a little crazy though hahaha I know it will be a positive for you hun I just know it!!

Noms - yay for the TWW!! I know it seems forever but it will come quicker than you think!! Just do lots of relaxing self pampering things!! Book yourself into a day spa for a day and have someone give you a foot massage every night hehe that will make sure your little embi never wants to leave hehe

AFM - Well I am only day 3 of jabbing and already I am emotional haha I have been so cranky all day for no reason and then was all teary around lunch time!! I have the wonderful headaches and just feel down in the dumps!! I sooooooo want to take a day off from work and just lay on the couch and do nothing all day but dont want to push it seeing as I am having a day off for my EPU and probably my ET so am hanging in I have my BT on Friday so that will be interesting to see how I am travelling. DH has to organise his sample soon to for freezing so I am a little upset we cant use fresh but such is life I am sure frozen will work just as fine. He leaves Saturday week so know I am going to miss him like crazy as well.

Anyway lovely ladies I hope you are all smiling and keeping posistive!! Sending you all a massive amount of baby dust !! Cant wait for our first BFP!!!

Love to you all xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi lovely ladies!!!

loving seeing all of the great stories and up dates on here. I can't believe how quick this month is going.

sorry no personals but at work (clearly focussed today haha). will do a proper post tonight!!!

Update - just got back from my third scan and had the go ahead for trigger tonight 8pm with EPU booked 8am Friday morning!!!!
    This is my first so have gone from cool calm and collected to a bundle of nerves!
    Really nervous about the next stage as we are primarily MFI and doing icsi.

Will go try focus on work now..... try being the word!!!

hugs to you all xo

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all got the call today FET Monday 11 am and so excited as DH flies in on Sunday woot woot

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi Girls,

Sorry if i miss anyone, i can't read too far back.

Loveabug, best of luck for your fet!

MARTCC, arg prob not the news you were hoping for. I know how you feel, my first cycle was cancelled its so disheartening and frustrating. Hope you get through this cycle to pick up, for you.

Gsef how are you surviving the TWW? I reckon try and hold off as long as you can before doing a pregnancy test, you prob won't get an accurate result anyway. Fingers crossed for a BFP!

Noms, contrats on your transfer, hope you have a nice sticky one.

Meshell, yay for AF. It always feels better when you can get started, hope your cycle goes well and you end up with that little christmas bubba.

Jessesgirl, you should call your FN whenever you want! If you're feeling crap, see if they can do something to help. I think its just the stims in general that make you feel yukky. I was throwing up by the end and had a massive migraine by the end of every day, they just mess you around, hope you are feeling better. Only a week or so to go hopefully.

Mummyofaddi, hope you are feeling better soon. It is def tough working while you are cycling, and you feel like you should only take days off for the ones you really feel sick. I'm sure frozen swimmers will be just as good, i think the research tends to show there is little difference now. Hope your cycle goes well.

April, best of luck for your transfer

Dancingbutterfly, yay! Hope your EPU goes well and you get lots of great eggs.

AFM - We had our ET today, so i guess i am officially in the TWW! (well 1.5 week wait). I felt so blessed today, we finally got some good news! Apparently our transferred embryo is a grade 1 "textbook perfect" hatching blastocyst. Our scientist was really lovely and he said we couldn't have gotten better results, we're going to have 5 embies (blastocysts) that are hatching to freeze today, and potentially some of the other 3 tomorrow. I can't believe we have some to freeze! Especially that many!

Went and had accupuncture this afternoon by the most beautiful chinese dr. He is so lovely, he was talking to my tummy like there was already a baby in there. He said to make sure i keep my tummy warm and live like "a queen or princess" this week and just relax and be happy and don't worry about the housework or anything extra.

to everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all

I've been reading and following what everyones up to and its so great (well as great as IVF can be) to see that everyone for the most part is underway in one way or another.

For those of you jabbing I hope those little follies all behave and grow nice and steady for you.

For those in the TWW I feel for you! It must be the longest two weeks ever I am sending loads of you way.

AFM my OHSS finally cleared up once AF showed her ugly face (11 days early in fact) but im not complaining means that April is 4 weeks away. We got back to see our FS next Thurs to sign consents for our frozen cycle then if things go our way we may get a ET mid April!

I'll keep dropping in to watch you ladies get your BFP xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

Peronie - Hoping the wait is not a long one, waiting can is one of the hardest things in all this.

Jesse - Thinking of you with your scan

Clemintine - That is fantasic news, do they think this means you have an above average chance??

I am really bad on this site so please excuse me if I miss you, I do read almost every post and well wishes for me, just find it hard to keep up it's so fast moving!! I am sure you all know what I mean =)
    Hugs for the BFN, couldn't imagine how that feels.
    Congrats to all the BFP, I am so excited to get that news for us!!!

AFM = Good news, My levels only went up another .5 so they were not worried although they don't know what my body is doing?! I was so nervous when the scan started I thought all the follicles had gone BUT turns out they were 14mm on Monday and were 16-20mm today... Got the call today to tell me to trigger tonight at 7pm and my EPU is Friday morning 7am, all going well ET on Sunday... I cant believe it is all coming around already and to think yesterday I felt like my whole world was about to fall around me.
    Just goes to show when things are looking negative they can take a turn for the better... i really hope my tears and stressing is all over!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    MARTCC, yay!!! SO glad your cycle wasn't cancelled Hope EPU goes well for you and you get lots of eggies. It was great having mine on a friday because I had the whole weekend to recover. Best of luck to you!

Our scientist said we had 50% chance of success per cycle with our embryo's and age. A lot of is up to pure luck though i reckon.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Clementine Grace For This Useful Post:

MARTTC  (08-03-2012)