+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 90 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Rae81 I hope your next cycle is your lucky one.

Jessesgirl Yeahsurprisingly I am feeling good. I get the occasional down day but that isexpected. Let’s hope March is going to be our Month.

Shazzymoo Hopefully 3rd time lucky foryou.

Loveabug hopefully March is your month. I know howyou feel with the last 12 months being the worst. It has been the last 2 yearsfor Me.

Medbob let’s hope that you have a better month inMarch and that you get to EPU.

Emmylou81 it is devastating when you go for a FETand they don’t thaw. Let’s hope that March is your month.

AFM Not much happening. I go in for a BT on Monday to seehow my levels are going. I think they may be right down as bleeding has stoppedand I am feeling really good.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Samarasmum For This Useful Post:

megbob  (05-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies, im hoping for magical march to, i just did my first round got 5 eggs but as of yesterday only one fertilized and it doesnt seem to be looking good for transfer, im just wondering how u guys are finding your doctors, i find mine just seem to shrug their shoulders and say lets see how we go which can be really frustrating. They seem to be quiet negative, saying things like there are no guarantess(as if i dont already know that) I suppose im thinking of changing cause i want more answers and positivety, anyone experienced the same thing

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hubba You need to be happy with your doctor. If you are not happy try and find some you will be happy with. You have to be in the right frame of mind for this journey.AFM I had a BT today and my levels are back down to baseline.
    Last edited by Samarasmum; 06-02-2012 at 23:12.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Samsarasmum that is excellent! When will you start?
    Hubba I agree with Samsarasmum this journey is tough and if you don't have faith in your doctor that would be hard!
    Hello to shazzymoo, rae81, medbob, loveabug and jessesgirl! Let's hope that march is our month!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies, I am hoping to join you in March for a FET... I dont see FS until 1st of March but all going well I will be doing my FET that month I have a DD who will be turning 2 very soon, and have 5 frozen blasties so hoping one of them might be the one. Look forward to getting to know you all

Will go back and read over all your posts now

Thanks
    Reviews
    Emmylou81 I have my FS appointment on February 20. It either going to be early March or Mid March. We just have to wait and see.

Spoodge That will be a good age difference. that your first FET is going to be your lucky one.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the welcome Samarasmum... very sorry to hear of your recent mc, glad to hear you are feeling well. Lets hope your next cycle is the one.

Hubba, I agree with the other ladies if you are not comfortable with your FS look around and ask others who is good in your area.

Emmylou1 - can I ask what day your emby was that did survive the defrost? I am just wondering how mine will go during the thawing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanx ladies, im def gonna go to Genea next time if this one doesnt work, i need more confidence and i need a doctor who will spend the time answering my questions and make me feel happy with the decision.

Goodluck to u all, babydust to all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone!

Welcome to those who are joining us: shazzymoo, loveabug, megbob, emmylou, hubba & spoodge (hope I haven't forgotten anyone!) Good luck to everyone.

Samarasmum - that's great about your BT! So everything is on track? Just the waiting game now?

shazzy - what tonics and potions are you on? I'm very interested. Have you tried the acupucnture for IVF? I'm thinking of giving it a go.

hubba - I agree with everyone that you need to be happy with your doctor. Where are you? What clinic are you currently with?

spoodge - looks like you were 1st time lucky with IVF for your DD, is that right? That gives me some hope that it is possible.

So where is everyone else located? I'm in Sydney, going to IVFA in the city now - that is really only because the doctor who can hopfully help my DH works out of the IVFA offices. I had previously seen a doctor at Genea and would've loved to do my cycle with him, but the whole problem is around my DH so that's why we're at IVFA.

We have 2nd appointment with the FS tomorrow, where hopefully we'll get some more details about how the cycle will proceed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi spooge my emby was a 3 day when it was frozen and apparently it doesn't happen very often I was just unlucky
    Peoniesarepretty I also do Accupuncture and I absoloutley love it! It is really relaxing and I am hoping it will also help with the fertility as well
    I live in Brisbane and am doing my fertility with QFG! So far I have been pretty happy apart from the fact that u haven't had a BFP!