GStef

Hugs Needed
    Leelee72

BFP

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls!!

How was everyones weekend???

Capri - Good luck with your scan tomorrow! Do they know roughly when you EPU will be yet??

Kahu - Welcome!! How exciting you have your ET tomorrow!! I bet you are excited and nervous all at the same time!!

Elly-Star - oooooo exciting I bet it is a BIG FAT POSITIVE!!!! I am so excited for you!!!

Sunshine - That has happened to me every transfer. I have never had any decent embryos left to be able to freeze. It is disappointing but keep your hopes up that you wont need any frosties and that this little emby in your belly is strong and sticky and is going to become the perfect little baby you deserve!! Keep positive ok hun xxx

AFM - I am so excited to get AF. Silly I know. I have been feeling yuck all day though with a really really heavy period this time for some reason. Think the Provera may of had something to do with it. But NO complaining from me!!! I pick my drugs up tomorrow and ill be jab jab jabbing away!!! I am staying strong and positive about this cycle. This is going to work I keep telling myself.

Can I ask - What is everyone's opinion on Acupuncture?? I had it with one of my cycles that I got a BFN with and didn't bother when I got my BFP so just don't know what to think???? Any advice would be awesome!!

Anyway my lovely ladies I am going to leave it there now and go and watch some trashy Sunday night TV hehe!! May even have myself a nice cup of herbal tea

Love to you all xxx

3. The Following User Says Thank You to mummyofaddi For This Useful Post:

sunshine1974  (05-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks ladies... Feel much more at ease after reading your posts :-)

Scan @ 7am and I'll be onto the nurse to take bloods.

Just had the antagonist injection - ouch!! :-(

Let's hope tomorrow is the last of it, fingers crossed I'm ready to do the trigger shot & finally pass all these horrible needles :-( & start the next step EPU.... So I better be off to sleep, up early tomorrow

I'll update you girls after the scan

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woken up feeling a little stressed...
    I'm not feeling as sore as I was Saturday night when I felt so bloated I could hardly sit straight in the chair, after feeling as though I ovulated yesterday :-( I've woken up this morning & I'm not as sore.... Fingers crossed the scan shows follicles this morning.. I'm actually really nervous about it now :'(

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gosh - I'm filling the thread this morning.. Had the scan, didn't lose any :-) but the nurse wasn't going to blood test me, I pushed the issue and have now had one :-)
    A little disappointed though because on Friday the nurse thought I'd be ready to trigger today, epu on wed and transferd on our first wedding anniversary Saturday.
    Now it's possibly wed trigger, fri epu & Sunday transfer... Or worse, thur trigger, epu sat our anniversary & transfer Monday.....
    I guess I can't complain, just a little disappointed, I had actually gotten excited about the transfer on our wedding anniversary... I'll know more this arvo :-)

Hope everyone else is going well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MARTTC View Post
    Gosh - I'm filling the thread this morning.. Had the scan, didn't lose any :-) but the nurse wasn't going to blood test me, I pushed the issue and have now had one :-)
    A little disappointed though because on Friday the nurse thought I'd be ready to trigger today, epu on wed and transferd on our first wedding anniversary Saturday.
    Now it's possibly wed trigger, fri epu & Sunday transfer... Or worse, thur trigger, epu sat our anniversary & transfer Monday.....
    I guess I can't complain, just a little disappointed, I had actually gotten excited about the transfer on our wedding anniversary... I'll know more this arvo :-)

Hi!

My scan is this afternoon and feeling a bit nervous too x

Great news that its still progressing well. My FS has told me previously that our plan is similar timing to what you have said above

Good luck this afternoon x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MARTTC View Post

Oh that's great news!! Glad to hear your still in track!

Don't stress yourself out unnecessarily, you don't need it hun.. This journey is hard enough as it is.. As long as your follies are growing nicely then your on track..

How many follies did fs find and size wise? That nurse is rude!! I can't believe you had to push for bloods! Blows me away..

But still good news you haven't o'd!

X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you :-)

You're right....

They are measuring around 14mm to 16mm :-) which is good as they were 10mm on Friday

10. The Following User Says Thank You to MARTTC For This Useful Post:

jessesgirl  (05-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies. Sorry I haven't been keeping up with this thread. I went away for a weekend a couple of weeks ago and think I missed a lot then, and was feeling very unsure if we'd even be proceeding in March, so just didn't make it back to this thread until I knew more.

However, it does look like a goer now - woo hoo! Not definite yet. We are near the top of the donor waiting list and need to be able to look at the donors & choose one before I start the cycle. My AF is due on 12th, so this should be interesting. Hopefully in the next couple of days we get the word to start looking at the donors. This Wed we have the clinic intro with the nuses where I guess we learn what we need to know. We haven't been given a proper $ quote for the cycle with item #s etc yet, so I'll ask for it then.

How's everyone else going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Peonie - great news!
    Fingers crossed for you, must be very exciting.... :-)

How quickly can you start once you are given the go ahead?
    Do you actually look at pictures of people & try and choose a donor with similar features?