+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 90 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mummyofaddi View Post
    Hi girls just in my phone so no personals sorry. Just wanted to let u all know AF finally showed herself this morning!!! Yay for starting to jab tomorrow!!

Hope you are all well!!!

Lots of love xxxx
    That's awesome!!! The fun begins!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies, hope u r all well, been reading all yr posts everyday hope u r well. Quick question I got AF but she was extremely light and only last 2 days. I'm now waiting to get them again so I can get started but I'm still havin AF come and go. Is this normal, can anyone help. I'm not to sure if this is right? They did think it was strange that I didn't get a heavy period and are sending me for ultrasound next wk to make sure I've shed all my lining. Any answers will help

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by GStef View Post
    Hi sunshine!! What Poas?? I'm sure is something obvious!?

We have our BT on same day!!!

Hope our embies r snuggling in and we get a BFP!!!
    Hi gstef

Yes fingers crossed our embies stick! 10 days to go :-)
    POAS, pee on a stick. Reading posts here I have learnt that due to drugs in your body they are not always accurate!
    How many did you get to freeze? Not sure on mine they are calling me today to let me know.

In the meantime trying to chill(which is a challenge for me)
    unsure about coffee, is it ok to have 1 a day??

Ladies any other tips for TWW would be appreciated!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Sunshine!!!

I got in tomorrow for a pregnyl injections. It's so hard to not do too much cos I don't feel any different! My DH keeps telling me to sit still!! Lol

I'm sure one coffee a day won't hurt!

Hope it goes quick! Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by hubba View Post
    Hey ladies, hope u r all well, been reading all yr posts everyday hope u r well. Quick question I got AF but she was extremely light and only last 2 days. I'm now waiting to get them again so I can get started but I'm still havin AF come and go. Is this normal, can anyone help. I'm not to sure if this is right? They did think it was strange that I didn't get a heavy period and are sending me for ultrasound next wk to make sure I've shed all my lining. Any answers will help
    Sorry I can't help with that one but good luck - fingers crossed!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy Sunday
    GSteph and Sunshine- CONGRATS on PUPO!!! My only tip for TWW is if your feeling obsessive and going crazy- just let yourself. For me, the more I try to fight the crazy and not google or look for signs the worse I feel and can't focus on work and get cranky and snappy.

Hubba- how frustrating. I have never had a ultrasound to check if lining is gone, I thought I blood test to check hormone levels would be more useful?? But that's why we pay them the big bucks- to be the experts. Good luck

Mummyofaddi- about time AF!!! Great to finally be getting started. Good luck

Best wishes to all the ladies at various stages of cycling.

AFM- EPU tomorrow. Trying to drink heaps of water today because I get really dehydrated post op and have migraines. Don't think hubby is coming in with me this time as he fainted last time and I got upset, he doesn't want me to have to worry about him when I should just be thinking about myself. I don't mind either way, I'll be asleep! As long as he does a good job with his part of the process

Poppy x

Thanks
    Reviews
    PLEASE HELP ME
    I'm worried as I just went to the toilet & when I wiped it was as if I was ovulating (tmi but there was a fair amount of slimy like cervical mucus coming onto the toilet paper, I had to wipe a couple of times)
    This is day 8 of my cycle & I've never been any good at reading my body to know when I'm ovulating.
    I called the nurse & explained & she said if I am ovulating that's a problem I'm due for my second scan tomorrow morning to see if tomorrow I'll be ready for the trigger shot... She said it should be okay to leave until then but was also surprised I had not been given a bt during my cycle at all yet, maybe I'll get one tomorrow?
    I'm worried if it's early ovulation that it's all over for me this cycle!!
    I'm actually pretty ****ed off if they should have bt me but haven't!
    I asked on Friday if I needed one when I was advised I had 12 follicles approx 10mm each & she said no.

Has anyone else had this happen but it wasn't ovulation?? Or worse, that it was ovulating?

She told me to have the antagonist injection a couple if hours earlier tonight, but also said normally I should have been told to have the injections earlier like 8am where as my current nurse just said have with the fsh tonight.....

Sorry it's long... I'm stressing out! :-(

Thanks
    Reviews
    Poppy,
    Good luck tomorrow :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just found out none made it to the freezer.

Pretty upset Considering the numbers we started with.

Oh well guess have to stay positive one good emby transferred!

This is a crazy roller coaster ride after all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MARTTC View Post
    PLEASE HELP ME
    I'm worried as I just went to the toilet & when I wiped it was as if I was ovulating (tmi but there was a fair amount of slimy like cervical mucus coming onto the toilet paper, I had to wipe a couple of times)
    This is day 8 of my cycle & I've never been any good at reading my body to know when I'm ovulating.
    I called the nurse & explained & she said if I am ovulating that's a problem I'm due for my second scan tomorrow morning to see if tomorrow I'll be ready for the trigger shot... She said it should be okay to leave until then but was also surprised I had not been given a bt during my cycle at all yet, maybe I'll get one tomorrow?
    I'm worried if it's early ovulation that it's all over for me this cycle!!
    I'm actually pretty ****ed off if they should have bt me but haven't!
    I asked on Friday if I needed one when I was advised I had 12 follicles approx 10mm each & she said no.

Has anyone else had this happen but it wasn't ovulation?? Or worse, that it was ovulating?

She told me to have the antagonist injection a couple if hours earlier tonight, but also said normally I should have been told to have the injections earlier like 8am where as my current nurse just said have with the fsh tonight.....

Sorry it's long... I'm stressing out! :-(
    Oh Hun don't stress! It's normal!

I had it around that time too, my fs actually asked me if I was getting any, he told me it was completely normal but tbh I felt scared too..

Don't be though, it's totally normal!

Blows me away you haven't had a bt!! That's really sucky tbh!