+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 86 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Just had ET! Now the 2WW!! I don't know what to do today. Any advise?? I feel like I need to go and hang by my ankles at home!! Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha Gstef Don't do that!! Just go home and cuddle up on the lounge and watch some trashy TV to take your mind off it. I am not kidding but when i had my ET with my DD I knew the very next day that it had worked! I just felt it inside I cannot explain it. Not saying that you will feel the same thing but I just am so excited for you and am keeping everything crossed for you!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hey Girls, hope you're all doing ok.

Had my EPU this morning and it all went really well. They got 13 eggs which were all mature, so we're happy that. Transfer will be wednesday at this stage. The nurses were all so lovely, they took really good care of me. I'm feeling pretty sore and groggy this arvo, so am chilling on the couch with dvds.

Will stop back for personals later.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Girls :-)
    Wondering if you will welcome me to your thread?
    I started my very first cycle on Tuesday, tonight will be my 4th jab... Have not done well with my phobia of needles, took an hr and a half to let DH jab me first night, 40 mins second night & 10 mins last night... Had my first scan today, should have been Sunday but they don't do weekends so they brought it forward... And I'm pretty sure it's good news :-))
    I have 12 follicles, 6 on both sides, the ones on the left are doing well... 10mm already, she said that I might be ready for my trigger shot as early as Monday!!!! I'm pretty excited but I'm aware of reality also... Just want to be as positive as possible :-)
    So EPU could be mud next week and possibly transferred on our 1st wedding anniversary next Saturday...
    I'd love to join & chat with you lovey ladies :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Clementine Grace - that's fab!!! Hope u feel better soon!! Make sure u rest, even tomorrow! Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Marttc!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to GStef For This Useful Post:

MARTTC  (02-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by GStef View Post
    Just had ET! Now the 2WW!! I don't know what to do today. Any advise?? I feel like I need to go and hang by my ankles at home!! Lol
    Hey Gstef
    your funny, please it all went well, getting excited/nervous about mine tomorrow morning - having acupuncture after that, might then just go home and have a DVD day - maybe with legs up lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Clementine Grace View Post
    Hey Girls, hope you're all doing ok.

Had my EPU this morning and it all went really well. They got 13 eggs which were all mature, so we're happy that. Transfer will be wednesday at this stage. The nurses were all so lovely, they took really good care of me. I'm feeling pretty sore and groggy this arvo, so am chilling on the couch with dvds.

Will stop back for personals later.
    Hey Clem, that's a good number, i too had 13, we're down to 8 as of today, ET tomorrow! Good luck for Wed

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies!

Gstef - stickiness your way! X
    Sunshine - good luck tomorrow
    Clem - hooray! Fx that those eggs keep growing happily.
    Marttc - welcome we are on a similar cycle x good luck over the weekend!

Afm -
    Had scan today. All moving along well. 6-7 12-14mm follicles in each ovary + a few 10mm follicles in each as well. Lining looks good. Waiting on bt results but will only call if issue.
    DB made me laugh he high fived me at the clinic and told me i was a good little egg grower! Gave the nurses a giggle!
    Continuing on as is for now back to the clinic Monday for another scan and test.

Happy weekend ladies x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

11. The Following User Says Thank You to dancingbutterfly For This Useful Post:

jessesgirl  (02-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    We are, great a cycle buddy!!!

I've never wanted Monday to come so quickly! LOL

Fingers crossed for us both on monday!!

Apparently our follicles / eggs grow approx 2mm each day! So we should be pretty close by then!

What's your opinion on drinking at this stage in treatment? I'm worried to but have an engagement tonight & a birthday tomorrow... Don't know what to do??