+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 90 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Disney Baby View Post
    Also, I've noticed people mentioning high FSH. When do they test you for that? I was never tested for it in my first cycle, but maybe in an FET they do? A little worried as I have PCOS, so my hormones are always out of whack!

They test fsh on day 2 bloods.. If its over 14 they won't let you cycle usually.. You would have been tested for sure as its a big part of your cycle..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Meshell23 View Post
    Hi Ladies

Jessegirl - as for follies they can contain one two or no eggs, thats the fun of the game you ever know what you will end up with.

I had 22 follies and had 9 mature eggs. you just never know.

When are you in for EPU?
    I had my day 2 scan and bloods- not sure when EPU Is as I haven't started jabbing yet.

Disney Baby is offline <--- That's my baby at 8 cells old <3 Ahh the perks of IVF =D
    Thanks
    Reviews
    jessesgirl - Nope I wasn't tested. I called on day 1 of my cycle and was told to come in on day 3 which was just to pick up my drugs? They did a few bloods to test my e2 over the course, but that's it...unless they were testing FSH at the same time?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Got the call from fn, all good to go! Fsh is at 5.3! Yay!!!

Off to pick up the drugs this arvo!

Disney- wow I really can't believe that.. Did you do a down reg or antagonist?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone sorry am on
    My phone but will do personals later! Just a quick question my FS has put me on syranel and I am wondering if anyone else is on it and how it makes people feel?

Disney Baby is offline <--- That's my baby at 8 cells old <3 Ahh the perks of IVF =D
    Thanks
    Reviews
    jessesgirl - I'm not sure what they are? All I did was call on day 1, go in to pick up my drugs on day 3, and then had bloods and scans up until they told me to trigger and had EPU then transfer.
    YAY for your FSH being low btw!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls How is everyone's week going!! I am sure we all have BABIES on the brain hehe

Emmylou - I was on Synarel my first cycle as well and I hated it!! I cannot take nose sprays and mine was a nose spray and it gave me headaches and was yucky!! You can ask them to change you over if you want but if you are doing ok I would just trust them and keep going with it xx Good luck!! When is your EPU due roughly??

Disney - I am so sorry to hear about your loss. I was following your success in the Feb thread and was so sad to hear. I know how you feel about being jealous!! I just want to start jabbing already but stupid AF wont turn up!! You will get there hun

Jessegirl - Yay for picking up your drugs!! It's funny that we get so excited when we can finally start attacking ourselves with needles!!

Gstef - I hope you are feeling better for your ET tomorrow! Snuggle up tonight and have some sleepy time herbal tea if you can find some it really work wonders with salming your whole body down!! I am sending you lots and lots of baby dust for tomorrow!!!

Clementine - Good luck for EPU tomorrow!! I cant wait to hear how many eggies you get!!

AFM - Well still no AF. I ended up having bloods taken yesterday and the nurses called me to tell me that I should expect it within the week!! I cant believe that I took tablets to bring her early and now she wont even show up on time when I am due which never ever happens!! Just goes to show that IVF really does send our bodies crazy even when we aren't taking drugs just from the pysch outs we go through and the stress!!! We have decided not to cancel the cycle though and are just going to keep going and use DH frozen sperm. Our FS said that the chances will be just as good with frozen.

Question - has anyone else used frozen sperm before?????

Anyway ladies please have a relaxing night and take care of yourselves!! I am off the the gym !! I really would rather stay at home and be lazy but guess I better keep motivated!!

Love to you all xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just got the call to say that my levels have gone back to nothing. Felt like another stab through the heart and now I'm all teary again.

I have a Q...

Has anyone used baby aspirin? I've read that it can be helpful to those doing IVF that have had m/c and now I'm curious...

Also, how do you guys deal with work while doing IVF? I go back tomorrow after 12 days off (found out about my BFP the day before I left) and I'm not looking forward to it AT ALL. It is not unusual for me to start crying mid sentence, even if it isn't IVF or baby related

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi girls,

hope you are all going well

Green apple, best of luck for your transfer.

Samarasmum, thanks for updating the roll call. Are you doing a fresh cycle or a fet?

Disney, hope you are doing ok. I think you need to give yourself as much time as you feel you need. You might feel better in a month, and be happy to be starting again. I find sometimes its better to be doing something rather than waiting, but it depends. I have heard about people using baby aspirin, apparently it is meant to be good for your lining, you could ask your dr about it?

Work can be tough to deal with, especially when you are feeling so emotionally volatile. I tend to just try to take it one day at a time. I hope it goes ok for you tommorow and isn't too taxing.

Jessesgirl, yay for you being able to start again! Happy jabbing.

Mumofaddi, i'm sure you'll be fine with frozen. My fs said these days, the techniques are so advanced it really doesn't make much difference. Hope AF shows up soon for you.

afm - i'm scheduled for my EPU at crack of dawn tom. I actually chucked a siccie today, very naughty of me, but i was just feeling so crappy. I feel so fat and bloated and have had a pounding headache all day and feel sick. I really can't wait for this cycle to be over, these hormones seem to play havoc with me at times, and i get really down. I'm worried now that we won't get any good eggs tomorrow, will have to try and think positive and hope that we do. And pray that DP has some swimmers to use!

to us all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies - I hope everyone is doing great at whatever stage you are in.....and getting loads of love and cuddles to help you through it!

Samarasmum - thanks for the Welcome and the roll call update! I am doing a natural FET - so no 'extra support' for me....just hoping my little old body does it's thing all by itself!
    Good luck for your pill popping and scan on 9/3! Enjoy jumping back on this crazy train! Loads of g'luck

Jessesgirl - g'luck with the jabbing - I've had more needles in this journey than I have had my entire life!!! Crazy!I hope the lovely side affect are minimal for you!

Mummyofaddi - I hope AF comes ASAP so you can get the ball rolling.

Disney - I hope things get back on track for you soon and work goes okay. Hang in there hun!

Clementine
    - Loads of luck for your EPU!!! Hope you get a heap of lovely eggies!

AFM - I am 3DPT and feeling "so far so good" - The first time I wrote the date (March) today I thought to myself - please be my lucky month!!! LOL. I hope it's lucky for all of us!