+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 90 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast
    Disney Baby is offline <--- That's my baby at 8 cells old <3 Ahh the perks of IVF =D
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies, mind if I join?

I have just finished my first IVF cycle which resulted in an early m/c and am hopefully starting my first FET at the end of March (God willing the m/c hasn't messed up my cycles)

I have mixed feelings about it as on one hand I am positive because it worked for us the first time, but on the other hand I have a sinking feeling that it won't work this time. I'm on CD3 atm so all of my hormones are still going crazy and I am highly emotional.
    I go back tomorrow for another BT to see if my HCG is back to 0.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies, quick question, im starting jabbing and sniffing in about 3 wks time but would be ovulating now from my cycle in Feb that was a BFN, i honestly feel like im doing injections and carrying around sacks full of eggs, has anyone else felt that even when not doing ivf or does anyone know what it may be????

Could it be side effects from those drugs being in my system and causing my body to produce more eggs than usual???

Disney Baby is offline <--- That's my baby at 8 cells old <3 Ahh the perks of IVF =D
    Thanks
    Reviews
    hubba - I'm no expert, but I would say it could be caused by the drugs still in your system. That's why my clinic makes you wait a month in between cycles to make sure everything is out of your system. HTH

I went to my GP to get a referral to my new doctor today and also asked for my p4 results from the month before I started IVF, just to see if I O'd on my own.
    My p4 was 128 and my e2 was 760.

Does a high progesterone always mean O? Just curious to see if I have a chance at a natural conception while waiting for my FET cycle

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Sorry i cant read further back.

Disney, i cant say how sorry i am its great that you are being strong and trying to think ahead to the next cycle. Fingers crossed it will all work out for you next time.

Mumofaddi, arggg how frustrating! I understand your pain, my DP is fifo so all our cycles are based around his roster. Its awful waiting for af. I really hope that it arrives soon for you. You don't need that on top of moving house!

Poppy, how are you going?

Jesse, yay! Its always great when you can get started.

Hubba, maybe there are still some drugs in your system? I thought sometimes there could be leftover follies from the last cycle?

AFM - i'm just about to do my trigger, scheduled for EPU on friday. I can't wait to get it over with, this cycle has been exhausting. My follies really seem to go up and down, this morning there were 11 big ones on one side, and 5 on the other, so i'm hoping we get a few eggs. 5 or more would be great.

Hope all of you are doing well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all! Hoping u are all well!

AFM- I'm due for ET on Friday, feeling under the weather, bloated, short of breath and sore! So bed rest for me til Friday and fingers crossed we get to do the ET. Started on Crinone tonight too!

Personals tomorrow!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies sorry been MIA - with a business and a rug rat it makes for not much me time!! First time I have come on for a while but I have been thinking of everyone

I am still jabbing away my does went up to 66.6 puregon and I have the lead egg at 16mm at this stage on Monday, hopefully 18-19 tomorrow so I can do the pregnyl injection and transfer

I have so far had 4 scans, 5 blood tests and nothing exciting yet, my body is taking a lot longer to get going after my my previous pregnancy, I really am hoping my body complies with me on the getting UTD part!

I just ain't feeling it, I don't want to get my hopes up with any cycles I am just saying to myself if it works great if not, back to full cycle. I feel much more at peace with the process now! Not to say I won't be upset if it doesn't work though, just better headspace

Only symptom so far is the thickest EWCM it started the other day but tonight I had a piece the size of my finger that was causing me cramping, it was like a blood clot only clear ~ still cramping up with back pain now!!

With luck transfer will be Monday

Will get on pc soon and do personals, I hope everyone is well and things are coming together

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hanging out while on a break
    Bubs4Kylee - cycling mid march
    Loveabug - AF due 22nd Feb

Started cycle:
    Jessesgirl - AF arrived 29th February
    Rae81 - book on bloods 21 February
    MummyofAddi - AF due 22 Feb
    Disney Baby - waiting AF
    Hubba - waiting AF

Pill Popping

Shazzymoo - starting Lucrin on 21st Feb
    Misty - staring Lucrin or Syranel on 6 March
    Samarasmum - progynova 2 pills 3 times a day BT & Scan 9th March

Jabbing Away
    Greenapple - puregon 12th Feb start - scan on the 5th February
    Gstef - started Jabbing 13th Feb
    PoppyLoppy - Puregon and Cetrotide

Egg Pick Up
    Hope2487 EPU Wed 22nd Feb
    Gtef - 27th Feb 8 eggs 4 embryos
    Sunshine1974 - 27th Feb 13 eggs 9 embryos
    Elly_star - 27th Feb 16 eggs
    Clementine Grace - 2nd March

OHSS
    Hope2487 - 7 Frosties

Transfer
    Elly_star - 29th Feb
    Sunshine1974 - 3rd March
    GStef - 2nd March

2WW

Wewannabub POAS 14th March
    BFP

Hugs Needed

Leelee72

Thanks
    Reviews
    Misty Sending you big , miscarriages are hard at least you have answers to why. Lets hope march is magical for you.

Leelee72 I know exactly how you feel as my cycle before my last full stim cycle my FSH was 18 and it has always been around 6 or 7. My FS put me on the Pill for 3 weeks and I ended up having a really great stim cycle and surprised everyone with the number of eggs retrieved.

GStef 8 Eggs is a great number with a 50% fert rate.

Wewannabub What FET protocol are you on?

PoppyLoppy Just a suggestion for your posts. Try typing them up in word and highlighting them and copy them from word and paste them in. You will never lose another post again. Good luck with your scan on Friday. Meditation is good.

Jessesgirl Yay for AF showing up. Good luck with your BT and scan tomorrow. I don’t have my BT and Scan until the 9th March

Sunshine1974 13 eggs is a great number and 9 fertilised that is great news. Good luck with your weeding plans

Hope2487 Sending you lots of . 7 frosties is great. I hope your OHSS doesn’t get too bad and Next FET cycle is the one for you.

Elly_star Yay for 16 eggs and no OHSS. How was ET?

Clementine Grace Good luck with EPU on Friday. that you don’t get OHSS

Mummyofaddi I hope AF turns up soon.

Disney Baby Good luck with you BT tomorrow. I hope your levels have gone back to 0 I hope you do get a natural BFP while you are waiting.

Hubba Sorry I don’t have an answer to your question

Greenapple I hope you scan goes well tomorrow and you get closer to your FET. It is always good to be in a good headspace.

A Big Dancingbutterfly and everyone else.

AFM AF has finally arrived. I had my first pill and called the clinic. The Nurse called me back and said the protocol has changed slightly and I have to take 2 pills 3 times a day and to come in for a BT and scan on Friday March 9.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone!!!

Samarasmum - How are you going? Yay for AF turning up!! thats great! Ready for an0ther ride on the rollarcoaster with me? haha Do you know why they have upped your pill?

Greenapple - your back! Wondered where you got to! Im sorry to hear you arent feeling it.. I kinda feel the same as you atm, feel at peace and more relaxed this time, of course we will always be upset when its a no go, but still try and be positive hun.

Gstef- Not long til ET! How are you feeling?

CGrace- Is your dh FIFO too? My dh just got a job up north soil testing and will be doing 10 on and 4 off... wondered how that worried doing cycles?! I hope your EPU goes well for Friday.. Thinking of you!

Sunshine - How are your little embies going? Any news yet?

Hubba - No expert, but could just be your body from all the hormones you have injected.. Just as Disney said.. Acupuncture is good for that!

LeeLee - Been thinking of you hun.. I am waiting on my bloods.. freaking out that my fsh is too high..

Mummyofaddi - Geez that AF of yours is pain isnt she!! What is your fs saying> Id be losing my S%^t by now! I really am sending her your way!

Hi to everyone else!!!

AFM- Well had bloods and scan this morning, so just waiting on nurses to call and let me know.. petrified that my fsh is too high..

Took 3 goes in my arm to stike blood! Not fun at all! haha Oh the joys of baby making!

And Scan was good, says my lining is good, no cysts, and can see about 10 follies... worried thats not enough.. does that mean I could possibly only have 10 eggies to play with?

So just waiting for the call this arvo to let me know whether its a yay or nay!

Talk soon ladies!!

X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Is it crazy that I miss and am jealous of those that are jabbing and going for EPU's/ET's?

I don't know how to explain why I feel that way, except that when I was doing all that myself, I had no idea how it would all turn out. Now I do, and I am still trying to accept it.
    I'm starting to think that, as much as I want to try again, maybe I'm not ready? I guess I still have a month to work out how I feel, but I know that if I'm negative about my next cycle again, DH won't do another one until I change my attitude.

Also, I've noticed people mentioning high FSH. When do they test you for that? I was never tested for it in my first cycle, but maybe in an FET they do? A little worried as I have PCOS, so my hormones are always out of whack!