+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 90 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jessesgirl View Post
    Hey lee,

Mine was always 14! I went on herbs and did acupuncture and it brought it down to 6! But I lost my job before Xmas and now only working pt so can't afford to pay $65 each sesh..

I am praying it isn't high.. I'm expecting af Wednesday so I guess I'll know more when she shows.,. I haven't been on herbs for a few months and I've had sore boobs the last few days to a week., haven't had that since June last year so im thinking the herbs are well and truly out of my system..

Thinking of you hun..
    Yeah I tried acupuncture 3 months prior to my First ivf and it was 6. I think stress has something to do with it because I've had too much of that over the last 5 months. I really want to do more acupuncture but as you said its pricey. What herbs where you on? Sorry to be so nosey but you really are giving me a great deal of encouragement.
    I hope you get great levels next week. I will be cheering for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Def think stress contributes to it!

I went to a naturopath and she mixed up some horrid concoction for me. Maybe look into that??

No probs asking questions, ask away! 😄😄

Wish I could do acu, I loved it- do relaxing!
    X

3. The Following User Says Thank You to jessesgirl For This Useful Post:

leelee72  (28-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls!!! Just to let u know, 4 out of the 8 eggs fertilised overnight!!!! Yay! So we have 4 little embryo's sitting in a lab, growing til ET on Friday which is when they put the strongest one in!!! Then it's the waiting game, with a preg test on 14th March, which is 3 days before my hubbies 30th. Would that be a great bday pressie !!!!! Keep everything crossed!!! Xxxxxxx

5. The Following User Says Thank You to GStef For This Useful Post:

Meshell23  (28-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by GStef View Post
    Hi Girls!!! Just to let u know, 4 out of the 8 eggs fertilised overnight!!!! Yay! So we have 4 little embryo's sitting in a lab, growing til ET on Friday which is when they put the strongest one in!!! Then it's the waiting game, with a preg test on 14th March, which is 3 days before my hubbies 30th. Would that be a great bday pressie !!!!! Keep everything crossed!!! Xxxxxxx
    Hey, that's great Gstef
    I just got a call from clinic, 9 of my 13 eggs fertilised. My ET is Saturday with 14 March also being my date to test every limb crossed xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey sunshine! That's fab news for u too!!! Praying for a sticky one for both of us!! Xx

8. The Following User Says Thank You to GStef For This Useful Post:

sunshine1974  (28-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi Girls,

Just stopping in very quickly, hope that you are all doing ok and that we get lots of BFP’s in march.

I am starting to get pretty sick from all the stims now, have bad headaches and feel really sick every day. My EPU is scheduled for Friday. Can’t wait till this cycle is done actually. My fs is on the watch for OHSS, (i have pcos) i have about 10 - 12 big follies on each side plus about 12-15 smaller ones on each side so they are hoping they all don’t come up. I just hope we get a few decent eggs.

To you all! Will stop back later for personals.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jessesgirl View Post
    Def think stress contributes to it!

I went to a naturopath and she mixed up some horrid concoction for me. Maybe look into that??

No probs asking questions, ask away! ������������

Wish I could do acu, I loved it- do relaxing!
    X
    Hi jesses girl I picked up my herbs from my naturopath today I had lots of luck with those before. Let's see if it brings my levels down. Good luck tomorrow!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls,

I am sorry I haven't caught up with you all we have been so busy moving house!!! I am feeling pretty damn low and frustrated!! AF still has not turned up evern after my FS gave me the Provera to bring it on!!! SO cranky cause if we dont get there soon I either have to decide to cancel this cycle and start in April cause DH sails on the 17th March OR I have to use his frozen sperm and do it all by myself while he is away!! I just want to get jabbing already and this is so frustrating

Sorry for no personals today I will pop back in tomorrow and say hi to all of you!! xxx

Love Sam xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls

Mummyofaddi- oh moving house- yuk! Although it is nice to have a big clean out and start afresh. Damn AF never comes when you want her! Wear a nice white dress and jinx her into coming. I always seem to get mine when we have planned a nice weekend away- stupid cow!

Clementine Grace- hope you feel better soon. This whole process is diffcult enough without feeling ill too. Hopefully the next time you are feeling sick it is morning sickness!

GSteph- fantastic news on the embies!! There is sure to be a healhty bubba there and hopefully a brother or sister too

Hi too all the other ladies too. I don't want to write a long post as everytime I do when I try to post the screen goes blank.

Poppy x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Crickey af has shown on time! Eek!

So on I jump this rollarcoaster! I'll ring Monash today for day 2 bloods and scan!

I feel more relaxed about this cycle, maybe because it's the second time round I know what to expect.

I'll pop on today for personals!

X

14. The Following User Says Thank You to jessesgirl For This Useful Post:

Meshell23  (29-02-2012)