+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 86 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, hope you don't mind me joining in! Im not only new to IVF but also the bub hub world (although I have been hovering alot in the last few weeks). We will be starting our first IVF/ICSI cycle in early March due to a few probs we have encountered.

Im so sorry for MC samarasmum :-( fertility problems suck but you do really inspire some of us first timers to keep our heads up and keep going.

Wishing you all the best in Feb & March

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh Samara's Mum - sorry to hear that things are not going the way everything was hoped for, I hope that it is sorted rather quickly so you can get back on the IVF train!

Today's appointment went better then expected, we have 2 frosties left, which is double then I thought, we are going to put both back in next cycle, I am currently CD16 waiting impatiently for AF to arrive (what's the bet I get a 30+ day cycle now) once she is here, I got to MelbIVF to pick up the drugs and everything to jab away with my drugs!

I spoke to the FS about breast feeding and cycles and he said as my cycles are back and 28-30 apart that he can make me pregnant without needing to drop any more feeds, but either way my BF goal was 6 months and try again, I am nearly 7 months now, so I am very happy with how things are going.

I hope that the emby's thaw, my lucky cycle we had 2 out one didn't make it so they got another one out of freeze to put back. FS said chance of twins is still very low, given my history of not being able to get pregnant even with other cycles of 2 emby's etc.

Had a great chat with him, very sad that he doesn't deliver anymore, last time he got me UTD he delivered also, this was a bit of a downer as we have very similar ideals with perfect birth, hopefully I find an Obs when the need arises that is good like he way (no interference at all)

That's enough from me anyway, so now just counting down the days, feels weird to be waiting for AF again!! last 6 months of trying naturally was a failure, so hopefully IVF works! Should these 2 not work, then we will need to do a full stim cycle, which wouldn't be until April / May, hopefully though this is just me thinking out aloud and not required, well here is for hoping!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope2487 Bub Hub is really good for support. If we keep trying we will eventually get what we want. Good luck with your Journey I hope it is a short one.

Greenapple Things are going ok. I am not prepared to go again with my next AF and I really want to touch base with my FS. My levels are going down a lot faster than they did when I had my Ectopic Scar pregnancy. AF never shows up when you want it to. BF for 7 months is great. My DD gave it up just after 12 months and DS I stopped him after 2 years. Crossfingers that both your embies thaw. I am sure you won’t need a full stim cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all - looks like I will be doing cycle 11 in March so here I am signing up. Hello again to those I've cycled with before (some a long time ago greenapple!) and I look forward to getting to know those of you who I'm cycling with for the first time. Good luck all. Hope you get sticky ones!

Sent from my iPad so pardon the errors!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls,

It seems I fit in here! 😉

A little bit of background on us.. Had first ever cycle in sept 11, 9 eggs- 5 empty zona, one immature and 3 perfect eggs.. I had 1 blasty and one day 6 morula at transfer other started decompacting.. So no frosties.. I suggested to fs to go on dhea for 3 months and was suppose to go January but was jobless in late nov so no ivf..

Anywho we are ready to go for march! Af is due 29th feb! Will be here before we know it!

So hi everyone!! 😄😄

Samarasmum! We meet again! I hope you are feeling better! 🌺

X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Jesse'sgirl, Rae and Hope!

Welcome, and good luck to all. Let's hope March really is magical and miraculous for us all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello everyone!

Today I confirmed with my FS rooms my booking in time for my cycle in March.

This will be #3.

I first cycled in Sept last year (short protocol gonal f/cetritide) didn't respond very well -had 5 follies on scan day. One egg was harvested - it fertilised but no BFP. The first thing I asked the nurse when she came to see me after EPU was - when can I do it again. They scheduled me for November. Cycle #2 was not good - the days that I was doing my stims I was very vague and unable to think very clearly. When I got to scan day - there was one dominant follicle and that was it. The FS sat me down and said that in his opinion 'it is an egg problem' and that he would give it one more shot with a different protocol and estrogen support (my estrogen levels for #2 were menopausal).

So here I am - have been taking naturopathic tonics and powders, doing yoga and all sorts of things in preparation for my long down reg cycle in March.

I look forward to getting to know you all better as we cycle together!

Heres to a marvelous march!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all would love to join in for a magical march.
    To make my story short we have had 2xEPU and Many FET's, we have one gorgeous DD4 born 2007, last year was our worst year experiencing our 1st MC followed by another nonviable pregnancy then our last FET BFN so here we are ready to get our next miracle. looking forward to getting to know you all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All,

Been great to see everyone's story in here so far, best wishes and luck to you all
    DH and I will commence our 2nd cycle on the 19th of March. Still waiting for AF to arrive after our first cycle was cancelled due to under stim.
    We are feeling positive this time around, FS seems more confident this time round and is increasing our gonal does quite a bit, so fingers crossed.
    We are based in Rocky, going thru Monash, would love to keep in touch with all you lovely ladies through out March and our cycles. Good luck to us all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, I would love to join as well! My cycle should start on the 5 th march all going to plan! This will be ivf cycle number two! We had our last embryo thawed on Monday and it dIdnt survive! We also had 2 BFN from our last cycle! I have severe endo which is causing trouble as it is up high in my diaphram so they cant do much about it! I am hoping that march brIngs us all BFP's