+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 90 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hello everyone
    I though I'd be a Feb girl but as luck has it I will be joining you all in Magical March!!!!!! I have a scan booked on Day 12 (March 5th) to see if we can go ahead with a Natural FET. After my D&C in Jan, Af FINALLY came along (6 weeks later) and now we just have to check on hormone levels, lining and follicle development in the scan......and usually Day 10 scannin falls on a Saturday so FS decided later is better...hope he's right. I will also be testing using OPK's over that time.
    I have that my body co-operates (this is the challenge) and that all goes to plan for this month. A lovely December baby...yes Please...They are the best ones!!!!!!!!!

I will read through and catch up on you all but just a HUGE BEST OF LUCK AND LOTS OF BABY DUST TO YOU ALL!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Loveabug View Post
    Fantastic gstef. I always asked to be 1st up get over and done with early.
    Oh I had no idea you could ask! I think I'll do the same!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone It's great to see so many posts and support and this thread. I think I'm going to have to start coming on BH more often I had every intention of writing personals today but with all the posts I can only see whats on the last page. Apologies!

Goodluck to everyone who has had EPU or about to have EPU in the coming days. I really hope we see some BFPs!

Thinking of all who are also just hanging out waiting for AF or to start jabbing if that hasn't started already. Hopefully time passes quickly for us all and that we have some great results.

AFM- I ended up speaking to my FS the next day bcos I just wasn't feeling confident about the cycle plan. I'm glad I did bcos he completely put my mind at ease. I think what I needed was just an explaination as to how this could be a different out come with such minimal changes. I guess my biggest thing is to just learn that although I have full faith in my FS I need to trust him and his expertise as well. I do so much googling that maybe sometimes I'm guilty of thinking I know things better then he does. I think I will always be a googler though until I do get a BFP, not always a good thing! other then that I'm still waiting for AF to arrive. Took my last provera tablet on Friday so should be here very shortly. I really just can't wait to get the ball rolling again.

Take care all and also welcome to anyone new thats joined this thread

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jesses girl I always ask BUT it depends on your protocol and FS. I asked to go last for my last couple of FETs because I didn't have DH with me my Friend came instead but I normally asked to go early and they are usually good about it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey GStef, we are on the same cycle, trigger last night with EPU Monday 8am.

Good luck with it and look forward to hearing how you go :-)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to sunshine1974 For This Useful Post:

GStef  (26-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Sunshine1974!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls,

I have been a little AWOL the last few days.
    Ok so has 3 eggs collected 2 looked to have fertilised, although only one made it. This morning I had one perfect 6 cell emby transferred with no fragmentation.
    Now just to wait for the BT on 9/3. Although I know ill POAS sooner.

Hi to everyone

I am off to bed to rest up some more so this little emby snuggles in.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,

I'm cycling at the moment and hoping I can join you in here. This is my 2nd stim cycle, my first long down reg. Been jabbing Lucrin for what feels like forever and started GonalF last Tue. First U/S tomorrow . FS has made lots of changes this time around and I'll be on antibiotics, dexamethasone, progynova, crinone and clexane for luteal support. Really hoping it's the magic ticket as I have never made it to BT in my 3 transfers .

Good luck to you all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all!!

Hope everyone is doing well over the weekend. Welcome to the newbies

Update i am officially on the way! Day 2 of jabbing today. Finding it ok no side effects really apart from a headache and bit of fatigue.

Back to FS on Friday for my first scan. Fx all moving ok! Hoping for pick up around 9-10 march

Sorry no personals x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bella978 View Post
    Hi everyone,

I'm cycling at the moment and hoping I can join you in here. This is my 2nd stim cycle, my first long down reg. Been jabbing Lucrin for what feels like forever and started GonalF last Tue. First U/S tomorrow . FS has made lots of changes this time around and I'll be on antibiotics, dexamethasone, progynova, crinone and clexane for luteal support. Really hoping it's the magic ticket as I have never made it to BT in my 3 transfers .

Good luck to you all

Good luck Bella. Hope this is your month xxxx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub