+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 90 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Girls!!

Meshell - how are you hun? Been a while! Hope you are back with the positiveness you had on your first cycle! We should be a few days apart again!!

Hope - How are you feeling after EPU? Make sure you are taking it easy the next few days! any news yet?

Sunshine - Welcome lovely!! Sending you lots of

Hubba - We are the same, full fresh cycle! Fingers crossed we will get lots of healthy strong eggs this cycle!

CGrace - How are you lovely? Glad you have some good follies growing! When is EPU? Im doing a full fresh cycle, our last cycle was in Sept last year and since then I have been on Dhea... God help me if this doesnt work!! haha

Hi Everyone else!!!

AFM- Well its all full steam ahead, called Monash yesterday to let them know AF was a week away.. made it all seem real again,. kinda nervous really dont want to be let down again, the whole jabbing thing is the very easy part for me its EPU that scares me. Well not EPU its self more waking and seeing a number on my hand and then the scientist telling me the lot are crappola! But what can I do! Keep positive and hope for the best! Im not doing Acu this cycle... didnt do anything last time and tbh we really cant afford it atm with my only working PT.. a few girls have mentioned massage... now that I like!! haha..

Just wondering does anyone still chart their temps??? When is your temp spose to drop after ovulation if your not pregnant? I have been temping for months but I cant open the last 5 months on my phone!! agh!!

Talk soon ladies!!

X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies....

Hope I can jump on the band-wagon too!

After a BFN in November, I'm ready to start again! Part of me feel's like I must be nuts, as the 2ww is such an emotional time! I'm a bit nervous as I only have two embies left, and if they don't work, I simply can't afford to do it again.

But here goes! Just waiting for AF if i can join your roll call......

Hello to everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all sorry for no personals still stuck on the couch feeling yuk and sore. I can't laugh or cry without being in so much pain BUT on the bright side.....

We now have 18 fertilized embies YAY!!

Its what I needed to hear after crying all morning about not getting a transfer. Now to see how many little guys can make it to the freezer on Monday afternoon to wait for us til April.

My thoughts are with you all with lots of

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls,

Just a quick update from me. Before I head off for a sleep.
    Had EPU this morning we were hoping to get 4-5 eggs but only got 3.
    Feeling a little deflated
    Apparently I have a massive bleed during EPU. DH said there was blood all over the FS and floor. I have never had this before. but am feeling very sore this afternoon.
    Fingers crossed they fertilise over night as we are scheduled for a 2 x day3 transfer on sunday.

Well i am off to bed.

xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls! I'm all booked in for EPU on Monday. Feel sooo big and bloated today! My tummy is really tender but just one more say of jabbing, then my trigger on sat night!!

Everything crossed for some good eggs on Monday!!!!

P.S. HOPE- that's massive!!!! Hope u get some good frosties! Xx

Hopeful!! Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope2487, that is awesome news, im so happy for you.

Jessegirl, hope so to for both our sakes

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope2487 FS knew what I wanted before I walked in there and spoke more about work than anything else. Wow 18 fertilised that is a great fert rate. Take it easy April will be here before you know it.

Gstef Auto always changes it to something more interesting. Your little eggies will grow more by Monday. Let’s hope you get some good eggs on Monday

Mummyofaddi AF never shows up when you want her to crossfingers AF shows up on Friday

PoppyLoppy There is no magical miracle answer out there. Miracles do happen.

Dancingbutterfly Gym before EPU is ok. You just need to take it easy after EPU.

Clementine Grace You don’t really know what will happen when you get to EPU. My last EPU I had 1 large one and 3 small ones. We were all expecting around 3 or 4 and we ended up with 8. 1 transferred and 4 frozen. that you don’t get OHSS

Jaseandalyson you are the second person this month that I have heard about a big bleed after EPU that they all fertilise and you feel better in a couple of days

Capri_12 You need to trust in your FS, it is hard at time but they do know what they are doing.

Jessesgirl How are you going?

Hubba It’s great that your DH is back home. that you get lots of eggs for your next cyle.

Sunshine1974 your follies sound great.

Meshell23 Good luck with your new clinic.

Mysweetboy What type of FET cycle are you doing?

A Big HRice, Clubby579 and everyone else

AFM I am still waiting……..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies!!!

AF just arrived a day early don't think I have been so excited to see her. Clock watching to call the clinic!

Keep fingers crossed for me. DB has now been told he will travel for work from late 12-16th March. I really hope we can get EPU before or on the 12th otherwise I will start end of March. See what FS says today?!

Samarasmum - thank you! I am happy to hear that I can keep gym going for a bit. Footy will be out from now a bit too intense!

Happy Friday xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone,

Just called the lab and looks like 2 out of the 3 have fertilised. although 1 is a little slower than the other to take off. Will call again tomorrow to check their progress and hopefully both will be fine for transfer on sunday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dancingbutterfly View Post
    Hi ladies!!!

AF just arrived a day early don't think I have been so excited to see her. Clock watching to call the clinic!

Keep fingers crossed for me. DB has now been told he will travel for work from late 12-16th March. I really hope we can get EPU before or on the 12th otherwise I will start end of March. See what FS says today?!

Samarasmum - thank you! I am happy to hear that I can keep gym going for a bit. Footy will be out from now a bit too intense!

Happy Friday xx
    Yay!!! Bring it on!!