+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 86 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies

Just got home from my EPU and got an astonishing 26 eggs! The drs are completely amazed but I am now not for transfer due to oHSS so am feeling happy but sad all at once. Will let everyone know how I get on with fert rates

GStef- don't panic I was told that with AMH of 8 at 24 I'd never even see 10 eggs and today had all kinds of fertility nurses and des commenting on how nothing with IVF is predictable.

Wishing everyone the best

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Hope2487 For This Useful Post:

GStef  (22-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hope2487 View Post
    Hey ladies

Just got home from my EPU and got an astonishing 26 eggs! The drs are completely amazed but I am now not for transfer due to oHSS so am feeling happy but sad all at once. Will let everyone know how I get on with fert rates

GStef- don't panic I was told that with AMH of 8 at 24 I'd never even see 10 eggs and today had all kinds of fertility nurses and des commenting on how nothing with IVF is predictable.

Wishing everyone the best
    Omg!!! Hope that's massive! And with amh that's even more amazing!

How are you feeling? X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay Hope Well Done!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks jesses girl & mummyofaddi! Im not feeling great anaesthetist doesn't agree with me even when it's just sedation makes me so nauseous and have a bit of cramping. I was so lucky tho my clinic was amazing today they were so friendly and caring it was very comforting. I know with my AMH it's just shocking now I have everything crossed some fertilize & make it to the freezer. Hope your both traveling well xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    GSTEF- im so sorry to hear your freaking out, i have low amh to as u can see and go through so many stages of freaking out but after so much research, it seems to be very much unknown wat it means.

It means u have not as many eggs "typically" as someone else your age, but to me everyone is different and i cant seem to find any evidence of it stopping you becoming pregnant. All it means is you may/may not run out of eggs quicker, this test is relatively new and from what i see not enough research has been done to see what the actual test means.

I know what your going through, you are doing the right thing (ivf) and even if you get low numbers everyone is right, it only takes one good emby. Like i keep saying to myself you just have to keep going, we wants bubs and aint gonna goive up untill we get one

7. The Following User Says Thank You to hubba For This Useful Post:

GStef  (22-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hope - whoo hoo! Congrats on the great numbers. Keep us updated re how those precious eggies go! I hope you are feeling better now.

Mummy of adi - That really sucks, I am sorry that you have had that news! Fingers crossed that things keep moving along for you quickly now x best of luck with your house move!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you all soo much! Amazing how technically a bunch of strangers can be so supportive, when some of the people closest to you aren't!!

Love and baby dust to u all!!! Xxx

Hopeful!! Xx

10. The Following User Says Thank You to GStef For This Useful Post:

jessesgirl  (22-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi girls, hope you are all going well.

Mumofaddi, arggg how frustrating. It’s so hard trying to time these thing’s isn’t it! My partner is fifo at the moment and were always trying to time cycles for when he is home, it can be very stressful. Can you freeze some if your DH has to leave earlier? Hope AF turns up for you soon, it awful waiting when you just want to get started.

Wow Hope 26 eggs!! Sucks that you got ohss though. Hope you are feeling better soon. Hopefully you get lots to freeze and can do your transfer soon.

Gstef, i agree with Hubba, it’s a new test so they really don’t know exactly what it means yet. Lots of women with low AMH do ivf and are fine, and you are also really young. It’s good you’ve started ivf now, and i’m sure your FS will work with you to get you the best outcome. It’s really hard when you get bad news like that, but it may not even effect you. As hard as it is sometimes, just try and think of the positives, like that you have youth on your side, and some good swimmers

Jesse and Hubba how are you both going? I couldn’t remember if you were both doing a full cycle next or a fet.

AFM – i finally feel a bit happier about all this ivf! I went for my scan and bt this morning and my big follie has gone down and have 4 good sized ones on each side, as well as about 15 on each side that are very small (because i have pcos). They are a bit worried about them all coming up and me getting ohss, so they might drop my puregon back. At this stage, i’ll prob have EPU on Wednesday, will be so happy just to make it through a whole cycle!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Clem, im doing good now, my dH got back from W.A this morning, so happy to have his company, even got lost twice going to Sydney to pick him up which is just ridiculous as ive driven there like a trillion times, i really have no idea how it even happened lol.

Im doing full cycle, no frosties for me, prob wont ever get any either as i get low numbers, hopefully i get more eggs next time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

Just found this thread and thought i would join, I'm due for 2nd scan tomorrow with EPU planned for Monday. First scan 11 follies, with a couple 14mm, here's hoping they've grown and a few of the smaller ones have grown too.

Have noticed a few people from Feb thread here also, hi girls.

Hello everyone else.

Here's too an Magical March for all!