+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 90 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi All,

Havn't been on here in a few days. There are a lot of us for march!

Hope how are you feeling? Sounds like you'll get lots of eggs, but really hope you don't end up with OHSS. Best of luck for your EPU tommorrow. Hope it all goes well.

Emmylou, glad you're back on board. Are you doing a FET? Or a full cycle?

Hubba, you'll get there. Just have to take some time and then you'll be able to start again. I'm really sorry again about your bfn.

Gstef, sounds like all your follies are going well. Hope you get lots of good eggies

Dancing butterfly, how are you going? Hope it all goes well telling the family.

Jeb, how are you going? Will you start jabbing soon? Good that you don't have to wait too long.

Samarasmum, glad you can do your FET soon

Hi Capri, really hope the 2nd cycle works for you and you can start jabbing soon. Maybe this cycle they will change the drugs to get you a better result? Coffee is tough to give up! I given it up totally, but have to admit i snuck one today! I had a full day of meetings and it was the only way i could stay awake.

Shazzymoo, sounds like a close call with your drugs! Hope your cycle is going well.

Mumofaddi, hope you can start jabbing soon. Its so frustrating waiting for AF to arrive when you just want to get started. Maybe it will turn up tomorrow? Hope it turns up very soon for you.

Hi Poppy, hope you have a successful cycle this time around. I don't think there is any miracle answer i really think a lot of it comes down to luck, sometimes you do everything right, and it still doesn't work.

AFM - jabbing away on puregon and cetrotide. Have been feeling super emotional this cycle, i can't wait for it to be over. Last time, i was on a low dose and had 1 big follie come up on each side and the little ones (lots because i have pcos) couldn't get big enough so they cancelled. It looks like that big follie has come up again, but my nurse said if that happens, they might just ignore the big one and wait for the others to come up. Really hope i don't get cancelled again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone,

Looks as though the march thread is really starting to take off.
    I recognise a few names here from previous threads also.

Thought i would join this thread as i will be in my TWW during march. EPU is scheduled for tomorrow at 9:30am and ET Sunday.

I am starting to feel a little nervous now, but am super excited all those injections are over, my belly is covered in bruises and the last few days have struggled to find a spot that isnt bruised to inject into.

I must ask is anyone has experienced this???
    I did my trigger shot last night and this morning, I have mucus down there similar to when you ovulate.
    Is this normal???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jase - just popping on quickly to say the CM is perfectly normal in my experience. At first I was worried I might o too soon but all was fine

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

I'm back from my second scan. Looks like my EPU will be on Monday. Still need my little eggies to grow a bit more.

I wanted to ask... Everyone has been talking about AMH levels, and in my initial appointments I wasn't given my number, I was just told I had a low egg reserve and that I should consider IVF asap. Now I know why.... I asked today what my AMH level is and it's 1.1.

I am completely freaking out about this number. I knew it would be lower than average (<14)for someone of my age (28) but I didn't expect it to be almost zero.

It has completely thrown me. i was feeling really positive but now I am completely FREAKING OUT!!

Please help!!

xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    G-Steph- sorry I don't know anything about AMH but I just wanted to send you hugs .

6. The Following User Says Thank You to PoppyLoppy For This Useful Post:

GStef  (22-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Is this your first cycle Gstef? You will find lots of thread on here with girls who have low AMH, and lots of them go on to have perfectly normal pregnancies. I think it might mean you might not get lots of eggs, but you only need one good one! Plus, you said you’ve got 5 follies on each side, that’s lots! I don’t think you should worry about it too much, especially as you can’t change it. I’m sure you’ll get some good eggs this cycle J You could talk to your FS or your nurse too, to get them to explain it all, i’m not really sure exactly what low AMH means.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies!

I just want to apologies in advance for no personals as I'm on the iPhone, so come the weekend wen I'm on my laptop I'll b able to catch up!

This morning I had a FS appointment to sort our cycle meds out and to b honest have left feeling really deflated. I went in there having had done a bit of research and was disappointed to learn we will b doing the exact same thing just starting the initial dose higher. I want to give my self the best possible chance and every suggestion i had was a no its not necessary. I just don't c how we can get better results by doing the exact same thing? I no I should trust my FS but based on past cycles I don't feel that the dose he is starting me on will even b high enough but he's erring in the side of caution bcos he's worried about hyperstimulation. I changed FS so the last cycle was the first one I'd had with him....

Sorry about the vent ladies, I hope everyone is doing well and goodluck to all x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies hope its ok to join in, I was in the January/feb thread, had a BFP at the start of the month but Had a M/C last week. I just had another scan today to make sure there is nothing there and there wasn't and about to have another bloot test to check my levels, hoping they are gone so I can start TTC again. This will be my no #2 (3 if I include my SD) It was my first cycle off the pill so I was so shocked when I did fall...but then so dissapointed when I M/c.

Good luck to every one :-) I hope that march is magical for all of us x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just be reading through the thread is this an Ivf only thread?? I just did a search for march for the TTC but his was all that came up

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls,

Where to start!!

Clubby - This is an IVF thread but I am sure we are happy to have you on board. Well I am anyway we are all striving for the same goal in the end.

Capri - I know it can be frustrating. I ask the same questions as well with my doses etc but in the end I shut up and just go along with what they tell me. it works this time xx

Gstef - Can you tell me what AMH means?? I hope you aren't too disheartened Sending you Cyber Hugs hun

Jase - Good luck for your EPU tomorrow!! I cant wait to see how many eggies you get from pick up

Clementine - I had 2 cycles cancelled and it feels like a kick in the guts every time doesn't it! You just get so emotional you feel like jumping up and saying to the FS NO WAY are we cancelling!!! I have my fingers crossed for you hun

Hi to everyone else!!!

NOW AFM!! I cannot believe I just didn't trust my gut and call my FS earlier. I still have no sign of AF and when I called today to ask what was going on I couldn't believe the answer I got!! My FS told me that I needed to take the Provera Tablets and AF should show up after about 4 days (I even asked my husband to make sure that is what he said to me). Then today when I called I was told that I had to STOP taking the Provera after 4 days and AF would show up. SO I have now been taking it for 7 days as that is what both DH and I assumed the FS meant to keep taking the tablets till AF showed but no. SO really I have been delaying AF by continuing to take the tablets!!! argh!!!!! I feel stupid and frustrated!! So now AF should come Friday now that I will stop taking the Provera!!! Sorry for the vent girls I just cant believe it!! My DH is in the Navy and leaves for deployment on the 17th March so we dont have a massive window and now I have pushed it back by at least 4 days

Anyway I hope you are all having a better day than I!! WE are moving house tomorrow so will try and catch up with you all through the chaos but in the mean time I am sending you all a bunch of baby dust and hoping that we see lots of in March!!!

Love to you all xxx