+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I 've been in Pakenham for about 1 year now i was living in Skye with my mum while our house was getting built what about yourself?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Living in Bittern just over 3years. Met hubby when I travelled over this way with a friend 12years ago. We travelled back & forth here to Perth with his work (before kids) decided to settle down and buy here as his family is here (mine are all overseas). Glad we got into a house when we did!

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey I'm 24, I've lived in qld all my life, melb is ok, harder without friends or family here so I get bored spending all my time at home, as Shea misses the cut off date for prep as well! I'm looking for friends for girly chats dinner drinks etc as well as Shea to have a friend too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Aramat i can imagine it would be very hard its really like starting all over again and it would be hard with no friends especially family. Well if you ever wanna catch up let me know im willing to come down your way i 'd love some girly chats dinner drinks etc most of my friends dont have kids and alot have kind of disappered since i had my son so it gets kind of lonely sometimes.

bellalika is offline I'm trying my hardest, please don't ask for more.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I moved down here from Qld at the end of 1998. I'm still not use to it but it would take me a while to readjust to going back.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Aramat did u get my pm re: playgroup & mainly music in our area?

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry chrissyg I did I thought it was the news mail lol derrr! Not familiar with the app yet, but yes know I know a girl who has been and was told there wasn't any ladies my age so I didn't wana try my luck and feel left out or uncomfortable!
    I love my lil girl but I do crave me time too, My Aunty suggested this to try find mates but I'm still a lil hesitant , as I know some ladies may be judgmental and also you wana gain trust with people! I'm over thinking it but that's just me lol
    But yes I go back to qld every school holidays so Shea can see her real dad, it never gets easy saying goodbye I cry heaps when I'm back in my melb home cause I'm home sick already haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Aramat it sounds like your having a tough time, you poor thing i know how you feel i have only just really started on this myself i joined ages ago but never went on till now as im a stay at home mum it gets a bit lonely at times even though i love being with my son, sometimes you do need some you time or time with friends. It's hard meeting new people especially like you said you don't know what there going to be like but you should def try what do you have to lose. Im having my first meet up with some mums next fri so it should be fun.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aramat
    I have always been shy around new people - having kids (something in common) has helped but also hindered in a way. Both my girls just started daycare & kinder 3 days a week. So if you ever want to have a cuppa just let me know.
    I usually walk up to the Bittern market on Sundays (there is a lil fenced off park across rd) where girls live to play if you want to join us :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes I understand loneliness lol, Shea goes to preschool 3 days a week and my partner works so I'm going to be at home alone looking for work, which btw I am having such horrible luck, I would love to take a step and meet some people, I'm just scared of ending up at a group that's very clicky and judge cause I'm a younger mum. Gotta man up a little and just come to one I think lol