+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Hospital grade breast pump

Hi,

I am looking to buy a hospital grade breast pump. I found the Avent standard one useless so am really looking for a Hospital Grade pump. Has anyone bought one of these, know the exact name of it and could recommend it (or not). Any help would be great. I'm not looking to hire one as I will need it for up to 2 years. Thanks in advance!

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Ameda Elite is hospital grade pump, I've hear great things about it hth.

Took the red pill.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to headoverfeet For This Useful Post:

BbBbBh  (27-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    The Medela Symphony is hospital grade, but it would be mega-expensive I imagine. Is there a reason you want to buy a hospital grade one?

If you want one suitable for frequent use, I can thoroughly recommend the Medela Swing. It's a single electric pump but it's designed for frequent use. I have expressed SOOOOO many times with mine and it's still going strong (I've been expressing multiple times a day for almost a year). If you shop around online, you should be able to get one for about $240 on sale?

I would stick with a trusted brand whatever you decide. I've never heard of the one in your link.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello - it's my business that sells the Spectra! It's not known in Aus, but is used in hospitals throughout Asia and many parts of Europe.

If you want to PM me, I'm quite happy to give you a free trial