+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GluttonForPunishment View Post
    I was in the dog house a couple of days ago for something I did in DP's dream. I called her in the morning (we're not living together atm) and noticed she was all short with me. So I enquired as to why and I got "I'm still annoyed at you!" And I was all like "Huh???" thinking that I was SURE I hadn't done or said anything offensive! Then she told me it was from her dream!

I had to end up asking for forgiveness!!!

And she only said that she'd think about it!! Geesh! That woman holds a grudge!! lol
    LOL! That's too funny!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I've never dreamed DH cheated, but have dreams about him being a jerk or us fighting and wake up cross with him. My dreams are pretty vivid so sometimes I don't even realise it was just a dream until he says something!

BarefootedMumma is offline Aiming to be in the top 10 busiest users one week.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I also have the days where i wake up freaking out and feeling very unsteady cause i was somewheree when someone died/ euthanised and no one else wants to call the cops. I am protesting saying we need to but averyone else tells me we can't for whatever reason.

XOOMing in to the hub from the couch

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Yes especially if they are very real. lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Yep!! I thought I was just overly emotional or sensitive lol but it seems i am not alone.

When I have been in a relationship, I have had dreams where we have broken up or had a fight or my partner had cheated and I do wake up sad/grumpy lol.

I also have the thing where i have a dirty dream about someone i in no way shape or form find sexually attractive and then when i wake up, they are suddenly very appealing to me!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    No. DH gets all sad though if he dreams I cheated in him. I'm not overly sympathetic about having to put up with his sooky mood because of a dream his subconscious made him have.
    Last edited by Areca; 28-01-2012 at 20:52.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I woke up this morning and DH was sitting up in bed reading and being cranky with me. Apparently I was on his side of the bed...king size mind you.... And I told him to get out of bed and to get away from me. I didn't want him there. Have no memory what so ever of doing it. Made me giggle