+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    I only ever have dreams where I'm angry at my step mum. Lol. Never at DF. So I tend to wake up moody, but I get over it. (in my dreams I say all the things I should have said and didn't

BUT I've had several dreams where I'M the dirty cheater & I wake up feeling gross and guilty and I just want to apologize and hug DF. Lol. In both pregnancies now I've dreamt the baby wasn't his repeatedly and I wake up I have to remind myself I haven't had s3x with another person in over 5 years - there's NO WAY my babies aren't his. Lol.

So not angry - I get the fun of waking up feeling guilty when I did nothing!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    This is me all over! It's awful, I've woken up in tears before and need big hugs and reassurance from DH to help me snap out of it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Boobycino View Post
    I only ever have dreams where I'm angry at my step mum. Lol. Never at DF. So I tend to wake up moody, but I get over it. (in my dreams I say all the things I should have said and didn't

BUT I've had several dreams where I'M the dirty cheater & I wake up feeling gross and guilty and I just want to apologize and hug DF. Lol. In both pregnancies now I've dreamt the baby wasn't his repeatedly and I wake up I have to remind myself I haven't had s3x with another person in over 5 years - there's NO WAY my babies aren't his. Lol.

Hehe the step mother dreams must be very cathartic for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Sure do. Also wake up happy, sad, confused, etc all depending on my dream. I guess that's where the term "wake up on the wrong side of the bed" really comes from.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Yes, DP laughs at me because I've woken so many times grumpy with him due to a dream. Sometimes I have 'special' dreams and wake up and have to wake him up because I'm in a special mood!!!

He shouldn't laugh too much, he slapped me on the arm during a bad dream once!

bunkx is offline Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I had a similar dream to you sassy last night and now I feel really p1ssed off and kind of sad I know it's stupid as it was only a dream
    Last edited by bunkx; 27-01-2012 at 09:23.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Boobycino View Post

Hahaha, same, except I have dreams about the inlaws where they are really vivid and it is everything blowing up and all the bad things they have done I am yelling at them about. The circumstances always change, but a normal everyday thing leads up to a big fight and we have it out. lol

With DD1 and DD2 I kept having dreams that they weren't his too and same deal, had to remind myself that I have not been with anyone else so it's not possible!! lol. BUT this baby... baby boy #1 I keep having SUCH detailed sex dreams of cheating on DH and really loving the sex lol. The worst dream is the one where I keep cheating on him with his brother. I keep feeling so guilty and horrible about it. I ended up telling DH a week ago, because it just kept happening most nights and I felt so guilty. Since I told DH the dreams, I haven't had a dream about bil! lol. Must have cured me!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know what that feels like , I was that bad mid last yr i ended up on sleeping tablets an mood staberlizers
    with a very helpful pacent parter ive some what learnt how to detact from them , after all its just a dream
    im a vivid dreamer an just know ill be worse once i fall preg i had seriese when preg lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gee I'm feeling a little bad right now! I always growl at DH and tell him it's not normal to be poopy at me for a dream he had .. Now I see it is!!

I never have dreams of DH cheating though.. My dreams are vivid, so vivid sometimes that I refuse to go back to sleep. But they are usually to do with things attacking and trying to kill me, and by things I mean zombies, ghosts, ghouls, strange people etc!! Once I had a dream I was in a chariot with mum and my sister way back in ancient Rome and the Romans (in togas!) were chasing us on horse back and shooting us with arrows. Mum died, I was hysterical when I woke, and I can no longer stand seeing anything to do with that era! Another time I dreamed I was a little pig and being chased by the wolf.
    I have so many dreams that I can recall perfectly, none are nice Lots involve old men stealing my kids from their beds, the lounge, outside etc.
    I have terrifying dreams so often that I get DH to wake me as soon as he hears me crying/screaming or thrashing around.
    But once Im awake Im ok!

GluttonForPunishment is offline Bubhub Award Winner - 2011- Most Optimistic Poster and Newbie of the Year Awards
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I was in the dog house a couple of days ago for something I did in DP's dream. I called her in the morning (we're not living together atm) and noticed she was all short with me. So I enquired as to why and I got "I'm still annoyed at you!" And I was all like "Huh???" thinking that I was SURE I hadn't done or said anything offensive! Then she told me it was from her dream!

I had to end up asking for forgiveness!!!

And she only said that she'd think about it!! Geesh! That woman holds a grudge!! lol