+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default PCOS fertility books - any recommendations?

Hello lovely ladies, I have been doing some research on books to read that offer some info on pcos and also advice on how we can assist with fertility in addition fertility drugs etc... There seems to be quite a few on the market, however most seem to focus on diets and losing weight. I would like to change my diet but I am not overweight. I would like to start doing anything that will help. I'm frustrated as all the info on the net seems to focus on weight gain and loss so I have begun looking for some good literature, does anyone have any good books they have read and can recommend..??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hey, I've bought 'the glucose revolution- managing PCOS'. Tis pretty good I think

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks littledove, think I'll source that one. I'm also starting accupunture and have made appoint with a natrapath. I'm underweight so need to be careful of diets all the info I find focuses on pco symptoms and assumes everyone is carrying some weight and has facial hair etc.. Info on lean pcos seems very limited

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Heya, I'm within my bmi range so not overweight but I do have a bit of facial hair... It makes me so sad . Yeah, seeing a naturopath is a great idea, I saw one and they had some awesome advice, good luck with the book!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I guess I'm lucky in that sense but still have pcos so want to try and do as much as I can. Just feel so out of control of my own body as I'm sure we all feel at times, thanks again for the tip.